News Update

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Decided to use a lot of social media news to write this chapter.  Hope you like it!

Naver:

News: Jae from Negative has arrived at his hometown - Hong Kong

As at yesterday, the hit band from JYP Entertainment - Negative's main vocalist Do JaeWan has arrived Hong Kong.  Despite the short period of time performing in Korea,  there were already have a huge amount of fans waiting in the airport to see their favourite Korean idol.  Later on, JYP Entertainment has confirmed that Jae would be staying in Hong Kong for a month, he would be attending local TV shows, film and photo shoot as well as performing to the public.  Fans in Korea were already hyped up about the news and anticipating for this 18-year-old boy's work in other countries.     

News: JYP artist's official Instagram account

Just in this morning, the JYP's official Instagram account has posted individual pictures of TWICE and Negative members, each holding a piece of paper saying "Follow Me :)"  It was later on revealed that JYP Entertainment has tagged all the members' individual Instagram account in their picture.  Just under an hour, all the members had gained 50k followers in average.  Until now TWICE's Tzuyu has the most followers among the tagged accounts, with 95k followers.  Followed by TWICE's Nayeon with 89k, Negative's Tay with 84k and Negative's Jae with 82k followers.

News: TWICE's sub unit

If you're an ONCE, you probably knew that TWICE's new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter