Cold War

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jae's POV-

 

This gathering was the trigger of the cold war between me and Tzuyu.

 

It's been a while since TWICE and I had gathered.  Mainly because of Nayeon and work.

Surprisingly, Nayeon chose to sit with me in the barbecue restaurant.  Tzuyu was sitting opposite me.

The tension has already built up when I arrived, Jeongyeon was glaring at me...as usual.

Things were worsted when Seolhyun arrived.  

 

I looked at Jeongyeon which had shifted her sight to Nayeon, Nayeon was looking at Seolhyun.  Tzuyu was looking at Seolhyun too, Sana was peeking at Tzuyu and of course, Dahyun was looking at her crush.

"Are you guys usually this quiet?" Seolhyun asked.

"Uhhh..." I said.

"Why don't we just order our food?"  Jihyo suggested.

"That's a great idea,"  Mina said.

"Okay! Let's Order!"  Momo said.

 

"Beef! Beef! Beef!" Chaeyoung shouted.

I glanced at Tzuyu, she was discussing with Mina what food she should order.

 

Throughout the dinner, Nayeon's hand was slowing moving up to my thighs, and yep...she was caressing it too.  A smirk formed on her face.  This was not a good sign. 

"I am going to the toilet."  Tzuyu sat up.  

I jerked off Nayeon's hand and said, "I am going to get some water for us."

"Thanks, Jae." Seolhyun said.

 

I left the room and when to the waitress to ask for water.  I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter