Call her or not?

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of course I did not took the bus home, I took the train.  

 

When I walked passed TWICE's dorm, I could not stop thinking about the umbrella, which I was holding still using it.  Should I return it to her?  If I do so, I would not have the excuse to talk to her.

 

After I got back home, I thought of an idea.  There was the plan:

I am returning the unbrella on Friday which was two days away.  I checked the weather forcast, it would be raining in Seoul until Friday.  I would text her later this night and ask if I can brorrow the unbrella till Friday.  If she replys me, I would try to talk to her in the phone until Friday.  On Friday...

On Friday...

 

"Jae, remember to step out of your comfort zone, be strong and tough." 

 

I would ask her out?

 

I shook my head.  I picked up my phone and send the message to Nayeon.  It was 11:03pm.

 

I texted:

Sorry, for bothering you in the middle of the night, I am Jae, the boy that borrowed your unbrella earlier of the day.  I am sorry but I am busy in the next few days, I will return your unbrella on Friday.  Is that fine for you?

 

 After 10 minutes, she has not reply me yet, I am nervous about her reply.  What if she never reply me?  Do I have to knock on the door, and return the unbrella?  That would be embrassing!  

 

Its been 20 minutes, I gave up for waiting her to reply me.  I went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter