Taehyung's baby bunny

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N I'm terrible at writing fluff but this is just....I don't know.....I didn't wanna let go of the idea so....yeah

"Hyung,look!!!" Jungkook pointed at the puppy in the petshop window,he chuckles."Do you want a puppy baby?" The younger nodded enthusiastically,eyes twinkling with delight."Let's go then." He grabbed Jungkook's hand and they ran to the petshop.(Cuz walking is too mainstream)

"What do you wanna name him?" Jungkook shrugged,simply playing with the puppy."Can I name him dragon?"(Yass it's G-dragon)Tae giggled as he pinched Jungkook's cheeks."Ah,you're such a fanboy baby bunny." 

Everyday,Jungkook gets complimented for being 'manly' and strong but the bts members know better than to believe those.They know that Jungkook is and will forever be a baby.They knew that no matter how manly and fierce Jungkook acts oncam,once the camera is off him he becomes the baby bunny the ARMYs and members have come to love.

Taehyung is currently in the car,playing with Jungkook's hair as the younger sleeps on his lap."Why can't you be a baby forever Kookie? I don't want you to grow up." (Same Tae,same.)He smiled softly as Jungkook whined a little in his sleep and kissed his forehead,making the latter calm down and sleep peacefully once again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter