Don't leave me

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautifull day in Hongkong and Bangtan had just landed there for the big night the next day.Jungkook skipped around,admiring a lot of stuff as they passed by.Taehyung laughed,pulling the boy into his arms."Baby,stop being so cute.You'll make my heart explode." He said,ruffling the boy's hair. The younger only giggled and intertwined their hands."Don't leave me baby....ever." He looked hard at him.The younger giggled, nuzzling his nose on his nape."Neved,hyung."

"Kookie,I'll be out with Suho-hyung today.Goodnight,sleep well little bunny." He kissed the younger's forehead,fixing his hair as he went out and winked at him.The younger smiled at him all the while but he never noticed the pain and longing behind it. Unknown to Taehyung,the younger barely slept well that night or even sleep at all.

The next day,the members were all in awe as the youngest worked hardest in practice.It wasn't new for the younger for he always did that but he was the maknae,Bangtan's maknae in particular;and he had all 6 of his hyungs wrapped around his finger."Jungkook-ah, take a little break and eat.You haven't had breakfast yet." Jin,ever the motherly one had reminded.But he only shook his head and resumed practice."I'll take care of him hyung.I need to practice too anyways." Jimin smiled,rolling his eyes as he passed Taehyung who was too busy answering texts and calls to notice his boyfriend overworking and starving himself.

 The past few days,the cheery maknae had made an appearance. Going out at night and coming back late.MAMA event was great for them....everyone cried...even the maknae who threw himself on Taehyung's arms who gladly comforted him then leaving him again to look for his friends.

Jungkook tiptoed his way into his shared room with Taehyung whom he found scowling,perched on their bed.The smile on his face turned upside down as he closed the door behind him.

"Why are you still up hyung?" The elder scowled motioning for him to come closer.He sat down next to the elder,keeping distance cuz he's still mad at him."I should be asking you the same thing maknae.Where have you been?" The maknae rolled his eyes,sitting up and was about to stand.If not for the hand that gripped his wrists.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter