monster

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Taekook+Namjoon brothers

"Hyung,you're seriously leaving both of us alone?!" Jungkook shrieked."What are we suppossed to do?!" Taehyung shrieked too. "Waeyo????" The two whined together.

"No....I love you....." Taehyung smiled as he talked on the phone. He hung up and looked beside him to see his little brother smirking. "Wah hyung finally has a love life!!!" Jungkook cheered, giggling right after."Just because you had yours first doesn't mean I can't have one." He hugged his adorable little bundle of joy."Joon hyung said be'll be back in a few days." Taehyung smiled,ruffling Jungkook's hair."He did introduce Jin-hyung to us...." 

"Ah you're a monster Tae." The girl beside him giggled."You love sports a little too much." Taehyung only smiled,shaking his head. "You should see my brother then." The girl hid her face smirking. 'I already have.....'

"Nothing is here Min-ssi." Jungkook looked around the dark room then the next moment,found himself pinned down by four men when he looked into a dark corner."Listen to me,I want you away from Tae.He talks about you a little too much." He shook his head. "Make sure he's unrecognizable." She told the men."You'll get more than this if you ever dare come near him." He looked at her, searching for a sign that she could be joking.....but she wasn't...

"Jungkook-ah,why so gloomy?" The said boy shook his head, gripping the hoodie even more.Taehyung nodded,blaming puberty. "You're a monster hyung." He heard the younger whisper as he passed.

The three siblings were called Monster for many reasons,both negative and positive.Jungkook was called Monster because he simply had everything good looks,charming personality,skill in almost everything....but he never was good with girls.In fact,he's terrified of girls....All the more reasons Park Jimin is lucky to be dating the younger.Perfect in absolutely any way,rich and guaranteed not to cheat on him.Everyone adored the couple,they were perfect for each other.

Taehyung was called Monster because of his skill to get girls to love him with just a look.Though,his little brother may beat him in skills as singing and dancing...he has girls raining down his way.

Monster was Namjoon's nickname.He grew up in the US where he learned a lot of stuff including song production and rapping.He was also called a monster because of his incredible ability to break things......

But on top of it all....they were all called Monsters because of one thing......they fail at showing emotions.....To Jimin,Min and Jin..the 3 brothers were sweet and adorable little sh*ts but to others they were unemotional.....truth be told,they just avoid others.Afraid to unleash their emotions....that's right.....they can't control their emotions.....

~☆~☆~☆~

"Namjoon,I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter