cHAPTER 21

let me forget you



Chapter 20


"Si jin,are you ready?sigh,ya,stop trembling will you?it makes you seem dumb"


"aish,shut up seo dae young!what do you know?"


"what?are you already feeling the marriage-cage feeling?"


"ya!Choi Woo-Geun!do you even know what i had to do to come this far?!what cage,i am going to spend the rest of my life with my beautiful doctor"i said smiling from ear to ear.




Three month before SIJIN POV


I am so nervous,my gosh,i turn around and talk to the waiter"hey do you think she will say yes?"he looked at me strangely as if to say"do you think i know if she would say yes or no?sigh.


"she should say yes right?i mean she loves me so it's alright,also it's not like we didn't talk about our marriage,aish!you better say yes doctor kang"i say all worried,when i finally see the limousine that i rented,wow,she is beautiful but...what the heck she went out with men that she doesn't even know dressed as beautiful as that?aish,after we are married,she is forbidden to wear those type of dresses,only when she is with me she can,aish!what am i saying,as if she would listen to me,either way she is beautiful and the one she is meeting is me so it's fine,omo she is coming here,i have to hide!.


Mpfff look at her,that's my mo yeon's shocked face,ahahah and that's the surprised one,aigooo,how cute and...beautiful,it's time.I go towards her direction and stay behind her,she is looking around,i know she is search for me,it's time for me to show up"i am here"i say to her smiling and her reaction is the one i expected.


"omo,si jin!"she say all happy"what is all this for?"she hit me a little and laugh,i smile tenderly,how can i not when she is so cute"it was a surprise,this is my surprise date for you"for now she must belive it's just a date the main surprise is yet to come.


"aigoo"i take her hand and guide her towards the table"sit down"i say while helping her sit "thanks,si jin you really surprised me today,it's beautiful here"i am happy she like it, i searched for five days before finding this beautiful place.


"i am happy you like it,i spent an entire week preparing all this"well,a day to convince myung joo to help me,since she refused at first not wanting to say such stupid things as she sayd,finding a good ring wasn't easy too,and this place was auw,i have an head ache only thinking about it,how did i even managed to make all this come true.


"woaa,really?that's why you couldn't come?"dae my dear you don't know how much i wanted to hold you,but if you say yes,i mean when you will say yes i will hugg you to my heart content for the rest of my life.


"dae,between work and preapring this little date i didn't have time left sorry"she smiles at me tenderly"it's ok,thanks si jin"i smile without say a word,i have to concentrate and remember what i prepared to say to her,aish i am trembling!i hope she didn't see it.Here the poor waiter that i pestered earlier asking if she would say yes.As i instructed,the box with the ring is inside the covered plate,my gosh she is looking at me confused"what about you?"how sweet she want to wait for me before eating,let's be fast i have to kiss this woman no matter what...maybe not so fast...i will just seem like an idiot if i don't do it right,so si jin,be good and do a good job,fighting!.


"it's ok you can start first"


"what do you mean i will eat with you"


"mpfff,how cute really,don't worry at least open it and and see if you like what i choosed for you"


"mmm,ok fine"she open it and there is the little box with the ring,will she like it?i hope so...she looks at it shocked and then looks at me is it a good thing or not?aish"si,jin...what-"it's time!i get up and go towards her then i take the little box in my hands"si jin...this..."


 "wow...this is hard "how embarrassing...i think she started to realize what i am going to do.She isn't saying anything but she seems really happy maybe she wills say yes"ok"i open the box and let her see the ring"


"gasp!"she brings her two hands to cover , her eyes are starting to tear"mo yeon,it was love at first sight for me,when i saw...that beautiful and fierce doctor at the hospital that day.We separated for awhile but we met again as if it was fate...we crashed three cars"at that she laughed a little and i did too"we beaten a desease,and just to remind us how we are ment for each other is the fact that when you lost your memory you fell for me again and i did too...all over again.It was really hard for me tought,seeing you suffer because of me.We faced a lot of things and my love for you grew bigger and bigger,i realized that i can't stay without you.Kang mo yeon...i want to wake up next to you every morning,have children with you."she gets red and some tears fall,ok wo,now the easy part take the ring...out,what the-i look at her embarrassed,i tried again and finally the ring came out,"s-sorry"i said embarrassed and she laugh,after that i continue with my proposal


"you made me know a happiness i never new could exist,you made me really happy and if you would make me the honor of becoming my wife,you will make me the happiest man in the world...so tell me do you...do you want to marry me?"it's done and now i am trembling,i look at her happy face with tears that are now falling uncontrollably,she nods and hug me,she didn't even wait for me to get up"I DO,I DO ,I DO,I WANT TO MARRY YOU!"i was shocked and then tears fall from my eyes too,she then break the hug and look at a moved me who is trying to wipe my unmanly tears but she smiled,what an angel..."mpfff si jin,are you crying?"she asked,of course i am i can't belive that after all our suffering we finally will built a family together.


"it's not that,you...moved me to tears,with only one sentence"i am happy, you...make happy...and that's why i am crying...because i am happy that you will forever be with me.


"ahahah,si jin,put the ring on me"she ask me smiling appily,i look at mo yeon smiling tenderly, then take gently her hand and put the ring on her finger,after that she start to cry hard"is it true?sniff,are we really going to get married?"i smile tenderly at her and wipe her tears"dae"i say meaning what i said,mo yeon looks at the ring and then hug me again"sniff,i love you si jin,i love you so much"i hugs her too,and carress her head gently"i love you too,you don't know how much i dreamed of this day to come"i want to kiss her so bad,i look at her beautifu,angelic face and kiss her"i will make you happy,i promise"she smile and kiss me again.


End of flashback


"aigo!!!hopless bastard"


"what?i am still your superior you know that right?"


"biane arasso,arasso,i was joking.I am happy for you,really you both deserve this happiness,it hurt me so much tell her two times in a rown that you were...she love you dearly si jin"he said meaning it,i know how hard it was for him,because the bad news was always him who had to tell her"dae,i know and...i am sorry and thanks"


"if you want to thanks me stopp dying and be happy ok?"


I smiled at him happily"dae"


"it's time my friend,are you ready?"says my best friend happy for me,he is my wedding witness and i couldn't made a better choice.


"dae,i am ready"


"good,your father is there waiting"i look at my right and i see my dad,crying a little,since my mom isn't here the one who will bring me on the altar will be him,my dad,the one i love so much,the one who raised me,if it wasn for him maybe i would have never met her.


"dear son,sniff,if your mother were here,she would be so happy"he takes my hand"dad"i am crying to,"dad,thanks,i am sure she...is here with us now and is happy"


"dae"he wipes his tears"are you ready to go?"i nod to him"dae"


"good then let's go"as we go he says "you made the right choice she is a really good person,she care for you a lot and she is beautiful too"he smile at me tenderly and i smile too"dae i know.


Finally we enter the room and i walked toward the altar together with my father,after i arrived i am now waiting for my bride,as the tradition want i didn't see her before so it's gonna be a surprise for me...my gosh,i am even more nervous than before,aigoooo.


TATATA TATATATA,omo!the music is starting this means that she is about to enter the room and i was right,the door open up and here she come accompained by her mother"wow"i look at her shocked,she is so beautiful i never saw her like that,o no ,some tears are falling down,but what can i do she seems an angel,coming towards me smiling,my mo yeon,my bride...my wife.




HI EVERYONE!THANKS FOR READING TILL NOW,I DECIDED TO MAKE TWO MORE CHAPTER AND MAYBE,BUT I AM NOT SURE A SPECIAL ONE,FOR NOW PLEASE TELL IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER,THANKS FOR READING!^^