Chapter 10

let me forget you

Hi everyone!i am sorry for the late update,i hope you all liked it till now i hope you all will like this chapter too,I am happy to read your comment so please kepp on commenting i really am enjoying everyone comments,so please let me know what do you think of this chapter too.^^
Chapter 10




Myung gi is kissing mo yeon,after the shock,long just a few seconds she tried her best to get away from him and she finally did it,but miung gi didn't give up,he blocked her two arms and kept on kissing her,mo yeon was really scared but she didn't give up and tried her best still her strenght wasn't enought,so the only things left was to bite him and finally he let loose the grip so she was able to break free.With tears and rage all over her face mo yeong instantly hit him in the face as hard as she could.


"pant,pant,pant"he bring his hand to his lips and then looks at her,his eyes are enough to gave her the chills.


"mo yeon?"the two of them looked at the elevator's direction and mo yeon was schoked and ashamed too"myun...joo?"she said in a low voice,then mo yeon looked back at myung gi made a step back and run towards the exit door of the hospital.After running for awhile and felt tired enough she stopped,mo yeon couldn't belive what just happened,she wasn't in her right mind so she decided not to go to work,so she called lee chi hoon.

"yobuseyo?"


"hello,lee chii hoon,it's me,mo yeon"she said with a low voice


"o,dae,what happened?"


"i have a favor to ask you"


"sure,say"


"can you please...give my shift to someone else?i am not feeling well,i have two surgeries so don't worry about that"


"ok sure,but what happened?do you have a cold?"


"no...unfortunately not"


"what?then what are you feeling?is about...those head ache again?"asked carefully lee chii hoon.


"...dae,that's right,it's really painful so..."


"ok don't worry,see you tomorrow then"


"dae,...thanks"mo yeon answered.


Mo yeon went straight to her house,she showered herself not before washing her teeth like a hundred times.When she finally get out of the bathroom she goes towards the couch and sat.Mo yeon stayed silent for awhile trying to process what happened before,she started to get goosebumps in only remembering that unpleasant sensation she felt when he kissed her,how scared she was and still is and if that wasn't enough myung joo saw what happened,she knows si jin and mo yeon is scared about the fact that he could know about what she did.


"...i can't belive it...what do i do know?...she saw us..."she then suddenly get up,grab her purse and her jacket,after that she goes straight to her door and get out,after locking the door.Mo yeon went to the parking lot to take her car.After driving for a few minutes she enter in her favourite stall where she always go when she is down,she walk towards an empty table and then sits on the chair.


"hi,ajummony,please bring a bottle of soujo"


"dae"after just a few minutes the owner brings her the bottle of soujo"here you go,would you like to eat something?"


"no thanks"the owner looked a little worried,it's not good drinking with an empty stomach."again?mo yeon you always do this,andue,you should eat something"


"ajummony,thanks for worrying but it's ok,you know i won't eat anything anyway"


"aigooo,gijibeya-"


"bring them please,i am starving"mo yeong is looking speachless to the person right in front of her.


"o!myung joo!good that you are here,ok i will bring something"


"dae!"answered myung joo all happy and then she looked at mo yeon.


"what are you looking at?aaa are you that happy to see me?"


"m-myung joo?...why are you here?"


"wae?can't i?"


"...did you see?"


"about you kissing myung gi oppa?dae,it was qute a sight,i never saw a bloody kiss"she pointed her finger to mo yeon's lower lip,mo yeon made a really angry face.


"i didn't kiss him!he kissed me!"she then took her glass and poured the soujo in the glass and then drinked it.


"wae?didn't you always thought i snatched him away from you?"she said tesingly in her usual tone.


"why did i even fought with you,for that idiot,ya,you can have it"she answered keeping on drinking.


"no thanks i have someone who is more good looking than him,also he is a really good person miung gi can't even be compared to him"


"waaa,it must be a really great person then"she said sarcastically,then mo yeon asked" is he a soldier too?"dae,wa you really don't remember?"


"wae?...no,i don't want to know,my head is already a mess as it is"she said still drinking.


"aigoo,stop drinking and eat something will you?here the usual"sad the ajumma.


"thanks ajummony"then she looked at mo yeon"ya eat something"


"hell no,i want to get drunk sensless"then myung joo looked at her resigned and started to eat"sigh,what?are you going to do a three nights three days too?"


"what?-"what the hell is it"she started to remember something,this time it was only an istant,she didn't think too much into it and fortunetely the head ache wasn't as severe as before.


"ya,what happened?are you feeling unwell?"asked concerned myung joo.


"ya!i am ok,buya,this sudden interest is giving me goosemumps"


"tsk,right,why did i even worry about you"she said drinking some soujo"hey,so how did it go,with si jin"mo yeon remembered what happened with myung and thinking back of what happened with si jin,she felt again that sensation as if she cheated,when she really didn't do anything.


"fine,he was fine just a scratch"she said this time taking the entire bottle she started to drink again ,after awhile mo yeon became complitely drunk,and started to act like a child.


"omo!ajumma!"


"omo!aish,ajumma?ajumma?!look at her,i am not! an ajumma!maybe you are"


"ajumma!watts you nameee"


"dae,good job there sunbae,you can't even talk properly now,sigh"


"name?name,name!?"


"arasso,arasso,arasso,myung joo ok?aish"then mo yeon gets up and start to make like a real live show"myung joo?...AIGO!myung jooo! she is my daughter!daughter come hereeee,heheheh,hiccup!"


"ya!what daughter!aish,get down!"


"oh!who is your father again?omo poor child,anduegettalet's seach kekeke"then she turn around to the guys behind her and smiling "say,you there!are you here father?"


"what?"


"no,she is too beautiful,hehehe,she resemmlea me kekeke,you bably no father like you,kekek"


"ya!"


She did the same for like every man inside the stall then after being satisfied she looked at myung joo"kikiki,sowwy,you are an onlyyy pawent child,kekeke,ahahah"


"my god,this can't go on like this, i can't be your babysitter!"then she called si jin


"yeobuseyo?myung joo?"


"ya!come here immediately!i am going nuts here!"


"what?ya!imma,talk seriously will you i can't come right now i am with the guys we want to do our traditional three nights and three days"


"you better come here fast,i am with your girlfriend now and she is completly out of it"


"what?!she is drunk?!"


"so are you going to come or not?it's up to you,but you better be fast in about 10 minutes i will leave even if you are not here"


"bo?biccinnum!i am coming right now!wait there don't move!"


"guys,sorry i have to go"


"where?we a-"


"later,i have to go really!,aish where to?!"


He called her again to ask"ya where are you?"the stall where she always go"


"a there?ok then i am near!"he run as if his life depended on it,"aish,gijibeya!"


Si jin finally arrived"mo yeon a!"


"yogi,"said myung joo waving her hand to si jin.


"pant,pant,pant...ya,where is she?"


"here"pointing her finger to a sleepy mo yeon"tsk,aish,aigooo,what's in her head seriously!"


"i am going i really can't stay any longer,she traumatized me"


"a!chincia!how many times did i tell her not to drink so much!"


"ya!why didn't you stop her?"she looked at him then said.


"it's not for me to say"


"what?sigh...ok...you can go"myung joo then left,he was still looking her way when he ear a familiar voice calling him so he turned around.


"yoo si jin...ssi?"she looked really sad as if she was about to cry.


"sigh,doctor kang mo yeon,are you awake?let's go home no-"he tried to take her hands but she stopped him and intead looked directly in his eyes.


"doctor kang?"he asked confused.


"where have you been all this time?...i missed you so much..."


"w-what are you saying?"


She started to cry"...i thought you were death,for real!"he sits next to her,his eyes became red,as tears started to fall,she carressed his face gently"mo yeon?"


"mo yeon,you,you remember?you really..."he started to cry too then he hugged her tightly"mo yeon!i am sorry!i am really,really  sorry!...sob,please forgive me,i made you suffer so much!"he cried together with her"sob,sob,sob, dappnum...biccinnum!bastard!".
After awhile they finally stopped crying and broke the hug,they looked each other in the eyes,he still can't belive it,she finally remember him,his face show a mix of happiness and guilt,albeit he is happy,that he can finally hug her,the pain in her eyes made his heart hurt a lot.


"mo yeon,sob i am sorry"tears falls again from his eyes while she carress with both her hands his crying face"i love you mo yeon...can you forgive me?"he asked with a suffering voice and and sad expression but she remained silent.


"I..."


"...what?"


"i-"she wasn't able to finish her sentence,because she fell asleep.


"mo yeon?...mo yeon? you what?...mo yeo-"she fell asleep so she wasn't able to answer him,she was totally out of it,and the only thing he  could do was take her home himself,he takes the key of her house from her purse and open the door,then he goes straight to her bedroom and place her gently on the bed.


"sigh,what a troublesome woman you  are...i really wanted to know your answer"he looked at her gently,and then after kissing her forehead,he turn toward the door so he could leave when mo yeon stops him,in a low avoice she say"si jin ssi...don't go...please stay with me..."he turned to look at her slowly,surprised,he stayed like that for awhile"please,don't leave me alone"she pleaded"don't go anywhere...si jin"he was sad earing her pleading him to stay then he said"...i won't...i will stay here with you"she then let his sleeve go and opened her arms open wide,he then take off his jaket and shoes and layed next to her,in her arms.




The next day,mo yeon wake up"mmm,ouch,iash my head read really hurt...when she finally realized someone was next to her"gasp!...boya!am i dreaming?!aigooo!wake up mo yeon"mmm...-"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"screamed making him fall down the bed from the shock"w-w-what are you screaming for?!"


"WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED?!"she said while covering herself


"what?you don't remember?"


"WHAT DID I FORGET THIS TIME?"she screamed desperately"i only went for a drink and then-gasp,i surely was drunk,gasp!"


"you-you really don't remember anything?"he said seriously and confused.


"NOOO,AISH"




PS:if any of you as some request tell me,i will try my best