Nine.

Ex-Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh wow" you gaped at the beautifully decorated interior of the restaurant.

"Right this way please" the hostess prompt as she guided the three of you through the large dining area, walking pass table after table.

"I hope Wonho hyung didn’t mess up the reservations and we end up sitting by the kitchen" Minhyuk chortled next to you who you nudged him playfully.

"Don't be mean Minhyuk oppa. I'm sure Hoseok oppa got us the greatest table in the whole restaurant right oppa?" You beamed at the elder.

"Of course Angel. You know me. I won't accept anything but the best for you" he smiled taking your arm to link with his.

"Hoseok oppa jjang" you praised giving his arm a squeeze.

"Hey hey no skin ship remember" Minhyuk huffed pulling you into his arms instead.

"I'm pretty sure Joohyun prefers having skin ship with me more than you Sweaty Sally" he teased grabbing you back to his side.

Before Minhyuk could retort, his phone gave a loud shrill as he quickly fished it out from his pocket and answered it. You watched in wonder as he gave you a wink before excusing himself to where you assume a quieter place to talk.

"Come on Angel" Wonho crooned pushing you slightly to follow the hostess who was already few steps in front.

"Minhyuk oppa has been on the phone a lot lately” you started as you fell in step with the elder “Is he by chance seeing anyone right now?” you asked looking up at him.

“Hmm now that you’ve mentioned it, he did look a little distracted this whole day” Wonho pondered out loud.

"Really?” you frowned earning a nod from the elder.

“Here we are, table 27” the hostess gestured to a corner booth right next to the large window.

“Thank you” Wonho nodded.

You stood still next to the booth and not only did Wonho grasp your shoulders lightly did you finally snapped out of it and slid into the booth before scooting over so that the latter could do the same.

“The waiter who will be serving you for the night will be with you in a just moment” she smiled as she poured clear water in both of your glasses before bowing slightly and left the two of you alone.

“Angel?” he called facing across of you making you to lift your head.

“Yea”

“Are you okay? Is something the matter?”

“It’s nothing” you smiled shaking your head softly “I was just reminded of something in the past that’s all”

“Well I’ve been told to be a really good listener. Care to share?” he smiled.

“It’s just” you paused “The thought of Minhyuk oppa having a girlfriend makes me a little uncomfortable” you admitted biting your bottom lip out of habit.

“Oh does it now” he stated straightening his back.

“Don’t get me wrong oppa” you plead shaking your palms “I’m thrilled at the idea of Minhyuk oppa dating. It’s just that I don’t want history to repeat itself you know” you explained.

“Angel, are you perhaps saying that you’re worried that what happened to me last time would happen again with Minhyuk?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Maybe” you pouted playing with the ends of your napkin in front of you.

Not getting any response you looked up to face the elder, only to be greeted with a wide grin. Blinking you looked behind you only to face back in front.

“What?” you asked.

“You really are an Angel aren’t you” he grinned.

“Oppa” you whined uncharacteristically.

“Arraso. Arraso” he chortled.

“Excuse me” a tall male interrupted the both of you “Please accept my sincere apology for the delay, we are unfortunately quite short on staff tonight” he continued as he placed the menus on the table.

“Oh!” you pointed at the latter in surprise “Haven’t we met before?” you asked with a smile.

“Ah yes. I’m the one who asked for a selca with you earlier today” the waiter admitted, rubbing his nape.

“That’s right! You’re that handsome blonde” you beamed making Wonho to chortle at your bluntness.

“Ah I wouldn't go far as to say handsome but thank you. My name is Kim NamJoon and I will be serving you for tonight” he smiled revealing a dimple on his left “Would you like to order straight away?” he offered.

“Hmm what do you think Angel? Are you ready to order? Or should I order for the both of us instead?” Wonho smiled over the menu but stop short when he noticed you staring openly at the said waiter.

“Angel?” he called again snapping you from your trance.

“I’m sorry” you flushed “Why don’t you order for us oppa. I don’t mind anything really. Oh! Except-”

“Nothing spicy I got it” Wonho continued with a knowing nod making you smile “We’ll have the steak and pasta for two please”

“Excellent choice sir and would you like some wine to go with that?” Namjoon asked.

“Angel?”

“Sounds delicious” you agreed.

“Then I’ll be sure to get you our finest bottle” he smiled as he collected the menus and left with a bow.

“Call me a bluff but I think you were just checking that waiter out” the elder grinned.

“I did no such thing” you blushed fanning yourself “But you have to admit oppa. He was pretty good looking don’t you think?” you beamed.

“Better looking than me?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Aigoo of course not, Hoseok oppa is way more handsome than everyone here”

“That’s more like it” he grinned.

“I wonder what is Minhyuk oppa taking so long”

“I’m sure he’ll be here soon” he assured hesitantly.

“Okie dokie” You nodded smiling and took the liberty to look around th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter