Three.

Ex-Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes widen at the contact and you stood still in shock. When Hyungwon released your lips he still had his eyes closed and you stared up at him.

“Oh my god” you breathed making him open his eyes.

“We just kissed. You kissed me. Our lips touched” you said in a panic as you took a step back.

“Yea we did” Hyungwon smiled slightly.

He tried to take a step closer but it was as if you guys were the same sides of a magnet and you took another step back.

“Joohyun” he called carefully.

“Oh my god” you repeated “Oh. My. God” you groaned as you pressed the heel of your palms onto your eyes.

“Joohyun” he frowned “What’s wrong?”

“Whats wrong?” you exploded “We just kissed!”

“I know. I was there remember” he cracked a smile.

“This cannot be happening” you sighed covering your face “Oh dear god please tell me this is not happening”

“Is it really such a bad thing? I mean I did just confess to you” Hyungwon stated removing your hands away from your face.

“Yes. You confessed! And I haven’t even answered you and you kissed me!” you argued looking up at him.

“Well I’m sorry. I just assume you would feel the same way” he said softly cupping your right cheek affectionately

“I- I-” you stuttered searching his soft brown eyes “I want to go back” you announced suddenly before you wore his helmet back instantly.

Hyungwon looked at you in surprise. He was about to say something but seeing how you were serious he just nodded instead.

“Alright. I’ll take you back to the party” he stated climbing back on his motorcycle.

“No. I don’t feel like going back to the party. I want to go home home.” You repeated standing next to the bike.

“As you wish” he nodded as he started the engine.

You climbed behind him and wrap your arms around him securely. Like before Hyungwon speed through traffic and in no time the both of you had arrived in front of the entrance of your apartment building. You quickly got down and took the helmet off.

“Thanks for the ride oppa” you said passing him his helmet and was about to turn to leave when Hyungwon caught your wrist.

“You know. You didn’t actually give me an answer yet” he reminded

“Were you really expecting one?” you asked in disbelief.

“Well yea. I just poured out my heart to you and you expect me to just not get an answer? You’re ruining me Joohyun. This was not how I expected it will go” he admitted disappointedly.

“What were you expecting oppa? I’m your friend’s little sister. I dated one of your hyungs. I just got back from New York.” You listed “Were you expecting me to get ecstatic that another friend of my brother likes me? When I just broke up with his friend two years ago”

“You know I won’t treat you the same way Kihyun hyung did.” He defended “I’m not a jerk like him. You deserve so much more Joohyun”

“I can’t deal with this right now” you said tiredly “I’ll see you whenever okay oppa? Goodnight” you wished him before leaving.

“I love you Joohyun! I really do” he shouted as the entrance doors closes behind you.

Behind the automatic sliding doors, you were trying your best to stop yourself from screaming out loud. You felt horribly exhausted and thought maybe the jetlag was finally getting to you. Your phone binged so you fished it out from your pocket. It was from Chankyun asking where you were. You shut your eyes and bump your phone to your forehead a few times before pressing the call button.

“Hello? Joohyun? Where are you?” he asked loudly as you could hear the music in the background.

“I just got home” you admitted walking towards the elevators.

“What? Home? As in your apartment?” he asked clearly this time as you assume he had left the living room to somewhere quieter.

“Yea. I just felt tired of all sudden so I hailed a cab back home.” you lied “Tell Jooheon oppa for me won’t you” you plead as you step into the elevators.

“Damn it Joohyun! Why’d you gotta be so independent. You should have told me and I could’ve sent you with my car” he scolded

“Well I didn’t want to spoil your fun” you chuckled bitterly.

“You dumbo. It’s only fun if you’re here right beside me” he said and you can actually imagining him pouting on the other end.

“I’m sorry. I’ll take a rain check. Go on and have fun. I’ll see you tomorrow. Heaven’s at 2?” you prompt arriving on your floor.

“Heaven’s at 2” he agreed solemly.

“There we go. Good night bestie. Oh and wish Minhyuk oppa happy birthday for me again. Tell him I’m sorry I left early” You said walking to your door.

“Fine.. Goodnight Joohyun. See you tomorrow” he wished still pouting.

“Good night” you smiled ending the call.

You stood at your door and sighed. You really do feel exhausted. After keying in the password to your apartment you tiptoed entering through the door. As quietly as possible you took off your sandals and was about to walk straight to your room when

“Jooheon? Is that you?” a voice called out from the kitchen “Come on here son” he beckoned

Without much other choice you went to the kitchen only to find your dear father standing behind the kitchen island.

“Have you picked up your sist-” your father paused as he noticed you at the doorway “Joohyun” he grinned “Uri ttal is finally home” he exclaimed walking towards you.

“Hi appa. It’s great to be home” you sighed as you accepted his bear hug.

“It’s so good to have you back” he said kissing the top of your head.

“How are you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter