Thirty One.

Ex-Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And these are my brother's friends that I've told you about" you gestured after your mother had released Holly from a hug.

"Right. Of course. I've heard so much about all of you" Holly grins, bowing in response.

"Good things, I hope" Wonho chortle making the group to laugh as well.

"Oh" Holly pauses as she faces the last one in the group "You're the ert in Joohyun's kitchen" she points.

"ert?" your mother repeated in surprise.

By this time everyone turned to look at Minhyuk who gapes at the accusation.

"I am not- It's nothing eomoni abeonim. Just a misunderstanding that's all" he chortles nervously before glaring at the said supermodel.

"Hey I'm not the one who wanted to check on Joohyun in the shower" she dismisses as she hugs you from behind.

"You what?!" Jooheon scolds grabbing the latter by the collars.

"I did not! Joohyunie could you please tell everyone that I did no such thing" Minhyuk pleads as he struggles under your brother's hold.

"Minhyuk oppa's right. You shouldn't say things like that Hols" you scolded your friend as you turned and link fingers with her.

"Oh! Why hadn't I notice this before?" Holly said as she looked down to your hand in hers "This ring's really pretty. Is it new?" she asks as she lifts your hand to look at it properly.

By this time the whole group's attention was on you and everyone gasped. Even your parents looked alarmed.

"Isn't that-" Wonho points.

"What? Why does everyone looked so surprised?" Holly chortled.

"I can explain" you meekly said as you pulled your hand away from your friend.

"My my it has only been a few minutes and I see Holly has already caused trouble" Irene tsked loudly as she came to join the group, earning everyone's attention.

As the supermodel, the burly bodyguard and Kihyun came into view, everyone was still frozen in place. Not sure of how to react to the situation. Jooheon, made the first move and immediately grabbed Kihyun by the collars.

"You've got real balls, hyung" he seethes.

"Jooheon" Shownu called with a sigh.

"Boy, stand down" your father sternly frowns.

"Oppa, stop" you chide as you held your brother's arm still clasping on Kihyun's shirt.

"I am so confused" Holly blurts.

"I think violence is unnecessary" Demian announced as he towers over the two.

Jooheon glared at the foreign man and merely released Kihyun with a push. He then looked to you at his side before shaking his head and went back to stand next to Shownu.

"Everyone. It's not what it looks like" you start as you stood next to Kihyun "We're not getting back together" you assured.

And almost everyone sighed in relief.

"Wow, I didn't know us being an item was that bad of thing" Kihyun chortled sadly.

"Hey, I was rooting for both of you" Wonho raised his hand making the group to chuckle.

"Thanks oppa" you smiled glad the latter had lighten the mood "Kihyun oppa just gave me back the ring because-"

"It's hers to keep in the first place" Kihyun helped finished your sentence earning another smile from you.

"So we're friends now. Just friends" you confirmed and all of a sudden the boys clapped their hands in glee.

"I love the both of you. I really do. But I'm so sick of the drama you two bring" Minhyuk groans dramatically.

"Technically, it's all Kihyun's fault" Wonho added.

"Yah" Kihyun scoffs in disbelief "I thought you said you were on my side"

"Nuh-uh, if anything I'm on Joohyun's side" he said before giving you a wink.

You giggled and watched as the boys gathered and clapped Kihyun on the back. All except for your brother who merely watched from behind. You softened and walked towards him. Jooheon lifts his head and straightened up when you stood next to him.

"Are you ever going to forgive him? Cause I have" you said bumping his shoulders as you watched his friends in the middle.

Jooheon merely made a face before looking away "We'll see" he huffs.

You beamed and merely hug him from the side "Thank you" you said.

Softening, Jooheon wrap an arm around your shoulders and hugged you back.

"Just try not to get your heart broken any time soon. I don't want to go to jail just yet" he grumbled making you giggle.

Then a flash could be seen in front of you making the both of you to blink in surprise.

"Aww I haven't seen my babies hold each other like this since last Christmas" your mother cooed as she took another picture with her phone.

"Omma, stop" Jooheon frowns raising his hand in front of his face yet his arm is still around your shoulders.

"That's enough yeobo. Can't you see our son is embarrassed" your father teased as he stood behind your mother.

"Picture time!" Minhyuk cheered as he noticed the Lee family.

Everyone immediately agreed and naturally took out their phones each. As you take pictures with your parents first, Shownu swiftly removed himself from the group and held his phone to his ear after dialing his friend's number. After a couple more rings, only did the caller answered.

"Hello" he answered monotonously.

"Hey bud. Just checking whether you've changed your mind and maybe possibly is on the way here at the airport?" Shownu asked hopefully.

There was silence from the receiver and Shownu thought he might have lost the younger when he finally answered with a sigh.

"I'm sorry hyung. Tell Joohyun I said goodbye" he said.

Shownu sighs inwardly. The maknae was always known to be stubborn but usually anything related to you would bring him the opposite effect. Shownu wondered whether what Minhyuk had mentioned yesterday had anything to do with it. Is I.M really upset because of Kihyun?

"Kihyun's here. Thought I at least tell you that" the elder said slowly.

I.M kept mum and merely gritted his jaw. Of course that hyung would be there.

"He gave her back their couple ring" he added.

With that I.M straightened up and frown. What does that mean?

"Oppa come on! We need you for the group photo" you waved at him excitedly.

"Be right there" Shownu nods with a grin "I gotta go. Joohyun's about to board her plane soon. I'll come by your place again later okay?" he adds.

"Okay hyung. See you" I.M deadpans as he hangs up and drops his hand to his lap.

Kihyun actually did it. I.M scoffs. And by the sound of it, you're happy. They've must've gotten back together or even worse.. Kihyun proposed and Joohyun said yes. With that thought engraved in his head, he shouted out of frustration. Even throwing his phone away across the carpet. I.M broke down. He was expecting it but it hurts even more now that it had happened. Crying, he clutched his head and bend over.

"It's done" he sobbed "They're back together and I can't tag along anymore" he croaked as tears runs down his cheek.

A whine and a nudge came from his right, making I.M to lift his head only to have his Golden Retriever looking at him sadly. Ralph whines again before coming close, allowing his owner to hug him.

"It's alright buddy. Everything's okay... I'm sorry" I.M whispered as he patted his dog, trying his best to gain some strength from his closest family.

He stared at his things that were scattered all around him, waiting to be packed and shipped off to his dad. His eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter