Sixteen.

Ex-Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And.. Done. That's the last of em" the male said as he took his fingers off his keyboard and stretched them above his head "What about you squirt?" He poked the younger next to him.

"A little bit more.. and there" The younger hit enter before folding his hands behind his head.

"Ooh I see you've put a bug in those emails. Nice job" the elder praised eyes brightened at the codes displayed on the screen.

"Myeh. It’s easier that way. So if those reporters won't cooperate and delete those pictures themselves, my baby will just delete their whole system. Piece of cake" he grinned "What about you hyung did you handle those online bloggers? I bet they were a handful huh?"

​​​​​​"Are you underestimating hyung's skills Lim Changkyun?" The elder asked appalled.

"No of course no" I.M groaned "Just making sure that’s all. So did you?" He asked again.

"For your information, not only did I delete all the articles and blog posts, I even took care of all the tweets and vines that were all over the internet. So I can assure you that if anyone tries to search for the keywords Lee Joohyun and eggs together. All they'll be getting is that hot picture of her having brunch in New York" the latter wiggled his eyebrows as the said picture was on his screen.

"Would you stop!" I.M scolded closing the page of you wearing a very low cut top.

 

 

"Psshh sometimes you're worse than Jooheon when it comes to her. And that’s saying something" the older huffed.

"Whatever. I should get going. Thanks for doing this at such short notice. I owe you one Heechul Hyung" I.M promised earning a lazy wave before he left the pc room.

"Come on. Pick up. Pick up. Pick up-" I.M repeated as he pressed his phone to his ear before brightening when the caller finally answered "Jooheon Hyung"

"Yea I.M. Hold on just a sec- yah! Who gave you the right to move that?!" Jooheon barked over the phone as I.M winced from the volume.

"Is this a bad time or something?" I.M asks warily.

"No. It’s just Minhyuk hyung got the whole salon to come over our apartment and they're being very shameless about it- yah! Give me that" Jooheon half growled before sighing "So what's the update?"

"Heechul hyung said he got rid of all the pictures and videos that were uploaded online just like you asked him to. He even said that he brought down all articles, blogs and even tweets about the incident so I can honestly say he did good hyung" I.M concluded.

"Good. I knew we could count on him. Hey buddy I got to go. This psycho is really getting on my nerves. Really appreciate for what you did man. I'll see you tonight alright?" Jooheon thanked him earning a positive response and a bid goodbye from the younger.

Jooheon hung up first before putting his mother's vase that he managed to snatch from one of the many staff that was currently remodelling his living room, on the shoe cabinet. He saw Minhyuk tailing a man in his early thirties like a puppy so he grabbed him by the collars and pulled him back.

"Really Jooheon? Is this necessary?" Minhyuk argued flailing about as he tries to release himself.

"You brought this mess here so you better fix it" Jooheon growled.

"What are you talking about?" Minhyuk shrugged him off before fixing his shirt.

Jooheon turn the latter to face the almost empty living room. All the large furniture consisting of the couches and sofas were all pushed facing the wall. Even the coffee table was placed aside, resulting with a very large space in the middle of the living room.

"Ooh right. This is a problem. I'll go talk to him" Minhyuk cowered as he ran off to his hyung.

"A little more to the left. Yes that's it. Perfect" the male instructed to three of his girls to place his makeup vanity with lights that he had brought along with him in the middle of the living room.

"Err excuse me Gunhee hyung" Minhyuk poked him meekly, earning a raised eye brow "Not that I don't respect the way you do things I mean pshh who am I to say anything right? haha" he laughed but cleared his throat soon after "I was just wondering if it’s really compulsory for all the furniture to be pushed back like this?"

​​"I need space to work" Gunhee shrugged nodding at his staff as they started filling the apartment with racks hanged with filled garment bags, boxes of makeup kits along with his hair styling utensils.

​​​"Oh hell no-" Jooheon huffed advancing towards the two making Minhyuk to catch him by the waist before he could pounced on the elder.

"How frustrating" Gunhee waved as he sprayed mist above his face letting it fall gently onto his skin "Now" he clapped "Where's my rising star?" He chimed looking around.

"Come here and I'll make sure you'll be able seeing stars soon" Jooheon threatened waving his fists around as Minhyuk struggled to hold him down.

"Be nice Jooheon oppa" you chortled as you entered the living room wearing only the salon's purple silk robe that they had given to you upon their arrival.

"There she is!" Gunhee exclaimed walking towards you before linking your hands with his "You look wonderful darling. As always" he crooned before escorting you in front of the vanity table.

"Oh wow. All this just for me?" You awed looking around the living room.

"Nothing less for my rising star" he chimed making you sit "Now let's see" he pondered out loud as he faced you through the reflection of the mirror "We should come up with a concept" he declared before clapping his hands.

At once four girls quickly appeared by your side with fashion magazines each. Surprised you chuckled and went along with Gunhee as he suggests the different types of concepts you could go for tonight's Gala.

"This is ridiculous" Jooheon grumbled "My dad isn't going to be happy when he sees this"

"Well look at the bright side. At least Hyunnie is enjoying herself and I'm pretty sure your dad won't say no. I mean look at her" Minhyuk pointed to where you were beaming at one of the girls as she started removing your nail art.

"Yea.. I guess you're right. My dad can never say no when it comes to Joohyun. Even I got to admit. As much as he's a wife's pabo, my dad's also a daughter's pabo"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter