Twelve.

Ex-Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunlight streamed through your bedroom curtains landing slowly onto your mother's sleeping face. Her face contorts in discomfort as she reach onto the side of your bed blindly. Finding it empty, she sits up abruptly as she blinks her sleepiness away.

"Joohyun?" She called out softly "Joohyun darling" she looked around your empty bedroom.

Slightly worried, she kicked off the duvet and wore her fluffy slippers before leaving your room. The apartment was quiet as she entered the living room. It too was empty. She checked the kitchen and looked at the fridge. There was no note from you saying that you might had left this morning.

"Joohyun" she called again. Her voice echoes throughout the apartment.

Realising that you're no where to be found she quickly burst into your brother's room surprising the latter making him to roll off his bed.

"Oof" he grunted "What the hell-" he groaned but stop short as he noticed his mother's expression "Omma?"

"Your sister is missing!" she exclaimed before leaving his room right after.

Jooheon blinked "Aish Lee Joohyun" he grumbled rubbing his bed head.

"I swear when I get my hands on you" he swore as he left his bedroom.

Jooheon had just entered the living room when his mother walked past while wearing her coat over her pyjamas.

"Omma, where are you going?" He asked baffled.

"To find your sister of course!" She huffed as she struggled to put her shoes on.

"Now. Now yeobo. Let's not make haste" your father said as he came into view from their bedroom the same state as your brother; bed hair and pyjamas.

"How can you say that? Our daughter might be out there wondering around without her hand phone! Who knows how long has she been missing!" Your mother half shouted.

"You're over reacting omma" Jooheon groaned.

"You. Don't speak to your mother like that" she pointed angrily. Resulting a slap behind his head by his father.

"Ah!" He winced "Abeoji" he shouted in disbelief.

"How about this Yeobo, let's just wait till after breakfast. If there's still no news from Joohyun then I'll personally go out and look for her okay?" He suggested hugging her by the shoulders.

"Fine. But I won't sit still until she's back into my arms. You hear me?" She huffed.

"Crystal clear yeobo. Come I'll set a bath for you" your father persuade as he lead her back to their room.

Jooheon shook his head and began to stretch. He was in a middle of yawn when he noticed a single dry leaf on his mother's clean floor. Curious he step towards only to find a t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter