Twenty Five

Ex-Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Outside the airport, you were still in Irene's arms as the three of you crossed the road to where a black sedan was waiting. Apparently Mdm Oh had arranged one for Irene and you to be chauffeured in.

"I'll go and load the luggage. Why don't you ladies get in first and I'll be with you in just a minute" Irene's manager who you later on found out, his name was Demian said as he accepted the keys from the valet.

"Good idea Demian. Come on Jellybean" Irene nodded to the latter before opening the door for you to enter first.

"Omo isn't that Irene Kim?" "Who's that with her?" "I think it's Lee Joohyun. They're from the same management remember?" "Right! But I didn't know they were friends"

Two girls whispered rather loudly nearby as Irene got in the backseat after you. They were about to take out their phones to take pictures of the models when the car door was shut close by a large arm. The girls looked up and flinched as Demian towered over them and looked at them with a warning glance. The girls quickly scurried off feeling intimidated.

Irene scoffed at the scene before turning to face you only to soften. You were looking out the window blankly. The clouds were turning grey and there were already droplets on your window. You sighed. Rain has always been your favourite weather and now you love it even more because it represents just how you feel at the moment perfectly. Irene blinks, now that the both of you were finally alone, she realises you hadn't said a word ever since she saved you. She was about to reach for you when Demian came in to the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Where to Ma'am?" he asks as he looked at the girls through the rearview mirror.

Irene spared a glance at you and seeing that you weren't going to answer, she face back in front. Clearing , she told him to take them to her place. Demian nodded. He turned the wipers on before driving off leaving the airport. Irene looked at you again and merely linked her fingers with yours. You looked down to your hand before looking up to your friend to see her frowning slightly at you.

"You alright Jellybean?" she asks.

"I am now" you nodded squeezing her hand.

"What was that back there?" Irene pleaded.

"Nothing that I can't handle" you assured shaking your head slightly.

As Irene was about to ask more, your phone rang out of the blue making her to pause. You fish out your phone from your pocket and looked at the caller's name displayed on the screen. Biting your lip, you answered it straight away.

 

 

 

-At the same time-

Arriving at the front of the airport, I.M got out of his car and tossed his car keys to the valet before running inside. He looked around as he pressed his phone to his ear.

"The number you have dialed is currently busy. Please leave a message-"

"Aish Lee Joohyun. Where the hell are you?" he cursed as he hung up and tried calling you again.

He groaned frustrated when the same robot lady answered him again. Dropping his arm by his side, he clutch the side of his head with his other. He felt almost helpless as he looks on at the hundreds of people around him. How in the world is he suppose to find you in the airport, if he can't even reach for you. Just as he was about to take a few steps, his phone rang.

"Joohyun?!" he answered in a heartbeat.

"Sorry to disappoint. It's just me" the caller corrected.

"What is it Minhyuk hyung?" I.M sighed rubbing his face tiredly.

"Hold on. It's Shownu hyung who wanted to talk to you" he said as he passed his phone to the elder.

"I'll tell him where you are. Oh hold on. I.M?" Shownu called pressing Minhyuk's phone to his left ear as he held out his own phone from his right.

"Yea hyung? Could you make this quick cause Joohyun might be calling me back any minute and I don't want my line to be busy" I.M grumbled.

"Well hold your horses. I need you to do me a favor. Kihyun needs your help" the latter said.

 

 

-In the Sedan-

"Yes Joo Hyuk oppa. I'm fine. I promise" you smiled softly over the phone.

"Are you sure? Like a 100%?" he urged before looking back over his shoulder at the crowd behind the glass of the VIP waiting room.

"Yes 100%. Remember I told you I was waiting for a friend earlier? Well she's here next to me right now" you assured facing Irene who gave your hand a squeeze.

You smiled back and relished her hand as the both of you continued holding hands while you spoke to Nam Joo Hyuk on the phone. But the moment was disrupted when the car halted suddenly making you and Irene to jerk in your seatbelts.

"Demian" Irene scolded.

"Sorry ladies. It's just that it looks like someone's car broke down" he explained as he pointed at a silver Mercedes Benz that was in the middle of traffic.

The hood of the car was open and there was slight smoke coming out from the engine. Because it was in the middle of the four way traffic, a lot of cars were honking angrily at the hold up. It wasn't helping that the rain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter