Fourteen.

Ex-Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa" you called surprise.

"I knew it was you" he smiled before sitting across you.

"What brings you here?" you asked as you side glance at your friends who were having a conversation without you since you took off your earphones.

"I was actually on my way to your apartment then I saw you through the windows" he pointed.

"Oh but Jooheon oppa's not at home right now. He said he'll be at your house this morning" you stated baffled.

"He is" he nodded "Along with Shownu hyung, Minhyuk and Hyungwon"

"Then why were you heading to our apartment?" you asked.

"To see you" he admitted.

"I didn't think Jooheon oppa would've approved" you chortled.

"He didn't. I won rock paper scissors fair and square" Wonho shrugged.

"Then I'm glad you won" you laughed "Did you bring my things?"

"Yea I did" he nodded "Right here" he said as he placed your sling bag on top of the table.

"Yay finally" you clapped gleefully before rummaging your bag to check your things.

You were humming nonchalantly as you took out your camera and slide through the gallery.

"Joohyun" the latter called softly taking your hand to stop you from continuing.

"Yes oppa" you blinked having felt a little bit of deja vu from him calling your real name.

"About yesterday" he started slowly as he took your camera and placed it to the side before he collected both your hands into his.

"Right" you realized as you crinkled your nose "I'm sorry about running off like that oppa. That was very immature of me. You oppas must've been really worried huh?" You pouted "I'm sorry"

Wonho softened and rubbed your knuckles gently before looking away.

"Oppa" you called warily "What is it?"

"Joohyun about yesterday" he repeated before taking a deep breath.

"It's okay oppa. You can tell me" you urged with a soft smile.

"Just.. Promise me that whatever happens.. Just don't hate me alright?" He plead facing you.

"I would never hate you oppa" you soften "Truth be told, I always find you as the better older brother than Jooheon Oppa" you chuckled.

With that Wonho looked at you with such sadness that it almost broke your heart.

"Oppa.. What's wrong?" You frowned concern.

"Joohyun.. I lied" he confessed "I know amongst the guys I have your utmost trust and confidence in but I lied to you Joohyun"

"What do you mean?" You frowned.

"Yesterday.. It wasn't just about us wanting to treat you out for dinner.. Minhyuk and I.. We were planning to have an arrangement so that you could have dinner with Kihyun instead" he revealed.

"What? But why?" You asked appalled "Oppa, you out of all people should know why that was wrong. How could you?" You pulled back your hands harshly.

"I'm so sorry Joohyun but we figured if we surprised the both of you then things would go back as they use to before you decided-"

"Decided to what? Live my dream? Is that it?" You argued.

"Angel please don't get mad" he plead.

"No I am going to get mad" you huffed "No wonder Changkyun doesn't like it when I'm alone with you oppa. You'd always try to get me and Kihyun oppa back together"

"That's because you both do belong together!" He claimed.

"Well judging from yesterday, your little ship of us has already been sunk. I'm sorry oppa but I have to go" you snapped standing up.

"Angel please don't go" he said watching you collect your things "We knew Kihyun would be at the restaurant, but we didn't know he would be there with his parents"

"Don't forget his in laws. They were there too remember" you scoffed as you headed to the exit.

​"Angel please" you heard Wonho called you from behind.

You paid no attention and kept on walking. That was when you were turn by the elbow and immediately caught in a hug.

"Oppa please stop" you grit your teeth as you tried your best not to cry right there and then.

"I'm so so sorry. If we- no if I had had known earlier, I wouldn't have brought you there just for you to get heart your broken all over again" he said pulling you closer "I'm so so sorry" he mumbled.

"Then you should've thought that sooner" you whispered pushing yourself away from him slowly "Don't follow me. Don't ever call me. I don't want to see you or any of the other oppas ever again" you croaked swallowing a sob.

"Angel" he plead devasted.

"No. Not this time oppa" you shook your head and turn before storming off and left the cafe.

-Meanwhile earlier this morning at Wonho's home-

Jooheon groaned frustratedly before throwing the game console on the carpet.

"Looks like I win again" Shownu cheered wriggling his shoulders tauntingly at the younger.

"Aish this !" Jooheon yelled "I'm not playing anymore" he said standing up before trudging to the kitchen.

"Baby" Hyungwon scoffed from his spot at the bean bag.

"Careful buddy he might hear ya" Shownu warned but smiled nevertheless.

"Whatever" the younger dead panned clearly uninterested.

"Hey where's Minhyuk hyung?" Jooheon asked coming back to the game room with a can of cola.

​"He said he's going to get us more colas..." Shownu slowed down baffled as he noticed what the latter was holding.

"Why? There's still a box of em in the fridge" Jooheon arch an eyebrow.

"Minhyuk Hyung went to follow Wonho Hyung to see Joohyun" Hyungwon revealed nonchalantly.

"What?!" Jooheon asked outraged "Oh I'm so going to whoop their asses right now" he said standing back up.

"No one is going to whoop anyone's " Shownu chided pulling the younger back down.

"That's easy for you to say hyung! Your sister didn't just get tricked by two of your best friends to go see the reason of her bucketload of tears yesterday" he half shouted shrugging off Shownu's hand harshly.

"Well technically I did warn her. Its not my fault she's too dense for her own good" Hyungwon spoke impassively.

Thats when Jooheon stride across the game room and grabbed Hyungwon by the collars. Pulling him off the bean bag he was lounging on.

"Jooheon don't" Shownu sighed looking at the two.

"You cocky bastard. You think you're such a big shot is that it?!" Jooheon spat glaring at the latter who in return eye rolled and turn away.

Jooheon scoffed in disbelief "But you know what. As dense as she is, at least she's smart enough to reject your little confession the other night" he smirked.

Hyungwon snap his head back and widen his eyes in shock making Jooheon satisfied that he finally got a reaction from the latter.

"You knew?" He asked mortified.

"Everyone did you idiot" Jooheon scoffed letting him go "And I rather Joohyun gets her heartbroken a thousand times than to ever accept someone like you" he scorn heading for the door.

"Now where are you going Jooheon" Shownu watched as the younger grabbed his jacket and keys before wearing his J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter