Chagrin Of The Past

My Life!

 

Chagrin of The Past.

That's what you get for running around while it's raining,” my room mate scolded me while drying my hair with a towel. Poor me sat cross-legged on my bed, shivering like leaves in the wind. Henry's and my exploration hadn't went like planned. In the middle of wandering around the forest sudden thunder made Henry jump and launch at me baby koala-style. I hadn't been fazed by the elements and had calmly continued with my unexpected added weight. With the third and fourth thunder it had become obvious Henry was scared of thunderstorm. The kind soul I was I'd suggested to go back. Now comes the twist: suddenly from our right Amber had emerged, leaves sticking in her short hair, looking as surprised as we did to find another human being out here. It hadn't last long for she turned into a fury and demanded what the hell we were doing here and how dare I brought Henry out during an approaching thunderstorm. Well, excuse me I hadn't looked over the weather report beforehand, and how was I supposed to know her little brother was scared of thunder? I'm not a clairvoyant! Though I may try to continue so in front of Ryeowook. Everyone needs a little admiration. It's balsam to one's wounded soul. Not that Amber cared about my rational protest and psychological state. She had just grabbed her brother and marched off. As a farewell she'd sent me a death glare. Brave me had continued exploring and found an indoor aquatic centre. Told you the universe was on my side. And to my surprise I hadn't been alone – I admit it had taken me some time till I remembered who the other occupant was: Small-eyes.

Whose Small-eyes?” Ryeowook questioned, throwing me out memory lane. He rubbed the towel a little more forcefully over my scalp. I sighed. Why was it so hard for others to discover the persons behind their very fitting names? It's not like I chose the words randomly. There was deep thinking involved.

Are you ranting again how unjust you're being treated?” my room mate asked, nose scrunched up and eyes already set on scolding.

What ranting?” I flared up and kicked his shin. “I described the difference between me and others, that's all.”

Ryeowook sighed and threw the towel to the side. “Sometimes you're way too arrogant, Kyuhyun.”

Oh, shut up. People find confident guys with a hint of arrogance attractive.”

There was no point in arguing. I always made sure I had the last saying. An uncomfortable silence wrapped around us. I shifted my weight on the bed which gave squeaking noises and searched for eye contact. “Where were we again?” I tried in an attempt to bring back the flow of conversation.

You wanted to tell me who's Small-eyes.”

I don't know his full name. Just Junho.”

Ryeowook raised an eyebrow. “Have you no manners, Kyuhyun? If you meet someone you have to greet them properly.”

It's not my fault!” I argued. “We bumped in each other.”

Now my room mate looked scandalized. “That's even more a reason to be respectful! Have you apologised?”

Yah! Are you my mother? Stop scolding me!”

You're being a brat.”

You don't mind me being a brat when it comes to Shim!”

Ryeowook shook his head at my childish manner. “I believe the biggest arsehole on earth doesn't deserve any respect at all. So I don't care. If he pulls another stunt I'm gonna introduce him to my fist.”

I blinked at him a second before I jumped up and slung my arms around my room mate. “Bangs~” I cooed. “You're so precious. I love you.”

Yeah, yeah, me too. Would you mind getting off?”

I didn't retreat until Ryeowook started to hit me rather violently. Is that how one should treat a grateful kind soul?!

Should I continue or not after you not so decently interrupted me?” I asked sassily. My room mate rolled his eyes and mumbled something under his breath that sounded close to narcissistic. Either way he motioned for me to recount the happenings in the woods.

The mannered soul I was – let's pretend Ryeowook didn't roll his eyes at that – I'd greeted Small Eyes friendly while taking cognizance of my surrounding. You never know; there could be hidden enemies or a trap set up to make me look like a fool. You'd have to be prepared. And prepared I'd had to be for Small Eyes challenged me to a sudden swimming competition. Don't ask me how we got there. We were just talking about the weather and what a great chance it was for swimming when I found myself doing the crawl while my body and pride were in another battle, both trying to get the upper hand. My body, exhausted after a few rounds due to lack of practice and my pride, refusing to give in and let someone else take the trophy. In the end, my body demonstrated me my limits and I had to bear the smirk around Small Eyes mouth. Guess my pride was lacking.

You may think that was the of my woods adventure (Ryeowook is a strong candidate of this assumption). Your bad, it wasn't. Well, considering who I've run into after … rather my bad.

Shim Changmin, ladies and gentleman. The warlock himself dared to show his ugly visage in front of me. Unaware I –

By all means, Kyuhyun, you should stay a little objective,” my room mate scolded me. I gave him the stinky eye. Not that he could see from his position, back turned to me. “It's my story, I can spin whatever I want.”

No one will believe you if you say he's ugly,” Ryeowook reasoned and continued to rummage through my closet. There was occasional murmurs and sighing along his adventure to find me clothes. “Your fashion sense is negative five hundred,” he commented and threw a simple black shirt and comfortable sweatpants on my bed. I ignored his stab about my fashion choices and slipped into the chosen outfit with gratitude. The shivers had finally stopped.

Fine, ignoring your childish description... what the hell was that bastard doing there?” Ryeowook exclaimed, clearly outraged the jerk dared to show himself in front of me.

If you'd let me talk without interruptions I may be able to solve the mystery to you,” I snapped at him. This time he gave me the treatment of the stinky eye. Damn him. Now I've got the urge to stop my story right here and then, just to annoy him. Problem: I wanted to tell it so bad. So I had to dump that plan. As I was saying, unaware I'd walked back through the woods (despite every objection on Small Eyes' side “It's raining!” “The thunderstorm doesn't seem far.”) cause I was stubborn and felt a little bit put out after I lost the spontaneous swimming competition. Yeah, I bear grudges well if I want to, thank you. The universe on the other hand had seemed to be in a rather menacing mood and deemed it fun to use my condition for further turmoil. The rustling leaves on my left had announced a newcomer (not Amber, I wouldn't have survived a second meeting) and in the blink of an eye Shim ing Jerk ing warlock Changmin stood in front of me, his expression mirroring mine of surprise. Though that was the only similarity we shared. And the fact we both were wet – from the rain, in case some of your minds lead to the naughty line. While I felt shock and disgust the mighty one looked rather pleased. For better understanding I may recite the dialogue for you.

If that isn't my puppy running around,” the jerk smirked and stepped closer. “Did you get lost?”

As usual his words had ignited the flame of anger inside me. “I'm not your puppy, nor am I one in general,” I snapped. “Have you not paid attention in biological class, stupid?” Insulting isn't the most logical thing, I know, but emotions weren't rational, so hush.

My, my, stuck up as usual,” Changmin commented and moved another step. Personal space was an alien concept for him. “Come on, I'll take you back. In this rain you won't find the way back. It's impossible for newbies.”

I narrowed my eyes in suspicion. “How did you know I was out here?”

Heard a girl complain about you, your stupidity and irresponsibility. There was a boy with her who seemed pretty scared. No wonder, the approaching thunderstorm looks bad.”

Amber.

I still couldn't believe she was the source of my misery. The rainy weather really fit my mood. This whole adventure had turned into a hell expedition. “So the angel on your shoulder whispered to come to my rescue?” I mocked him, sarcasm dripping from my lips.

The warlock smiled charmingly (for the majority of people). I only saw a distressful grimace on the hell hound at the edge of Tartarus. “Well, I thought it a good opportunity to try some intimate contact. Being outside makes it much more exhilarating, don't you think?” He came even closer. For safety precaution I grabbed a nearby branch and hold it in front of me to prevent him from stepping into my personal space. “One more step and I'm gonna spank you,” I warned.

A twinkle appeared in Changmin's eyes. “,” he smirked and his lips. I groaned inwardly. Was there any way to stop that twenty-seven bastard? “Never knew you were into S&M,” he added and grabbed the tip of my weapon.

Never thought you bend,” I shot back, my brain finally producing something useful. That made him stop. “Come again?”

You said you'd find it if I spank you so I'm assuming you like to submit. Should I put a spike collar around you, puppy?” I added provocatively. “Just in case you need some taming.”

Changmin growled and grabbed the branch. I ignored the shiver going down my spine (I won't analyse in which category it belongs) and focussed on the hairy situation. The jerk tried to break my defence but I hold on tightly and refused to give up. “Stay away!” I yelled and pushed the branch tip against his chest. He let out a pained cry and staggered backwards. Must've hurt pretty bad. “Hard luck!” I said and kicked him between the legs. This time there wasn't even a sound. His eyes bulged out as his legs gave out under him. Victorious me threw the branch away. “I told you I'm gonna hurt you. Now, if you excuse me, I have to go.” I used his temporary disability to escape the trap and run to my physical capability. I may have not considered a dancer's recovery and speed. I haven't even made it two-hundred metres when a hand grabbed the back of my shirt and I was turned around roughly. The next seconds were blank, no kidding. My brain shut down, refusing to acknowledge what was happening.

He kissed you?” Ryeowook screeched high pitched. I winced at the noise. “You're kidding, aren't you?” I gave him my 'do-I-look-like-I'm-kidding-look. “Oh my god, my poor Kyu, come here.”

Without my consent he hugged me and patted my hair. Seriously, do I look like a puppy?! It was enough the jerk was mentally crooked. I didn't need my room mate sharing that trait.

I don't really remember it,” I mumbled, somehow embarrassed about revealing that detail of my wood adventure. Just some wetness, a cold touch and dull pain.”

Pain?” Ryeowook repeated dumbly. “Emotional?”

I wouldn't repeat the happenings if I've got emotionally scarred,” I replied in a deadpan voice and explained, “our mouth crushed together cause that idiot used too much strength. It still hurts.” Pouting I rubbed the aching spot. “It's not fair. Why does something like that happen to me?” I whined and flopped down on the mattress.

Maybe you did something so horrible in your previous life karma decided to pay you back tenfold,” Ryeowook concluded at the end of my story though his harsh words were softened by a steamy hot tea. “For recovery,” he smiled and added a tasty looking cookie. That's what I call spoiling someone when sick. Man, I'm lucky to have a room mate like Ryeowook; kind, caring, a little weird and irritating at times but charming nonetheless. Couldn't complain.

You know, Wookie,” I said sleepily after I had inhaled my tea and cookie and was snuggled under the bed. My room mate grunted in reply. “The whole fiasco had one good thing: I was wrapped in warmth thanks to your tea and cookie. It was really tasty and filling.”

Love you, too, Kyuhyun. Good night.”

 

֎֍֎

 

Junho was a nice guy, kinda cute. Every time he smiled I couldn't help the grin appearing on my own lips. I envied his ability to lit up a whole room with his sincere laugh. And his dancing. Damn, that boy got some smooth moves. It became our ritual to meet once a week or more if the need to swim grew stronger at the pool. We'd swim, competitiveness rising between us, we'd talk after our exhausting face-off and laugh at each others' ridiculous stories. Sometimes our conversation turned deeper. Like today.

“Dancing is the only thing I have,” Junho said and looked at his hands. There was some sadness lingering in his eyes. “I'm not as good-looking as the rest of my group, nor are my vocal abilities outstanding like yours.”

“How did you-”

“Heard you in the shower,” he replied without missing a beat, surprising me once again with his forwardness, and continued, “my self-esteem is low, too. I mean, I know my skills. And nobody can say I don't work hard. At the beginning I thought that's enough to be acknowledged. But I woke up, you know? The one skill I have my members overshadow with ten.“ He chuckled bitterly. “It's not that I resent them. Hell no. I love them. They are dear to me. But I'm tired. Working hard, making an effort, for what? It'll be forgotten the moment one rips his shirt, another winks and the third cracks a joke.” He lowered his head. “I'm really pathetic,” he mumbled. “I shouldn't complain. Rather I should be grateful I'm in this amazing group despite my lacks. But I feel I hit a wall. Every day that goes by I feel more of a burden.” He turned to me, desperation clear in his eyes. “I don't know what to do any more.”

Uh oh, alarm bells were ringing. That sounded a suicide endangered person would say. “You're not gonna kill yourself, are you?” I blurted out. Blunt Kyu makes his entrance, people. Applause, please, if you would be so kind.

Junho looked taken aback, even a bit offended. “I'm not mentally unstable,” he grumbled and crossed his arms. Knowing when to shut up I kept silent for a while, thinking. To be honest I was a little bit overwhelmed. I've never been in a situation where I had to pick one's insecurities to pieces. Heechul never needed it, Ryeowook hadn't given any signs yet and it wasn't like I was that sought after.

“You don't have an answer either, huh?” Junho broke the silence, defeated. I bit my lower lip in awkward helplessness. “Sorry,” I mumbled. He shook his head, sending me a smile that didn't reach his eyes. “It wasn't like I expected a miraculous solution. Just … hope dies last, doesn't it?”

I nodded. That I could answer perfectly. “Hope dies last indeed.”

“Then there'll be the chance you'd beat me one day in the butterfly ,” he grinned, eye smile on full display. It took my brain two seconds to connect the dots. In that time Junho was already on his feet and ready to jump in the welcoming water.

“Arsehole!” I growled. My ears met laughter and the splashing sound of a body breaking through the water surface. “Yah! That's cheating!” I yelled and jumped after him, cursing the other for his unfairness. Let's forget I cut a corner in our first 'competition'. Give me a break.

Life ain't fair,” Junho replied matter-of-factly and heralded the start of another body challenging swimming battle between us.

Ain't it all about appreciation,” I sighed after I lost once again. This time though I was close to catching up. Weeks of practice showed themselves. Junho shook the water out his hair, the drops glistening in the sunlight that shone through the windows. Envious me looked him over. Next to him I looked like a scrawny kid. Should work out more. I heard a couple of times now that the performance group he was in consisted of built members. Well, ripped monster ghosted still in my mind so it wasn't that hard to believe. Not to mention he sometimes came by to remind Junho their practice starts soon. One of those occasion made me learn his name: Chansung. Apparently he was the youngest. My mouth had been faster then my brain and commented he looked pretty old. Since then I got the feeling we don't get along well. I was smart enough to avoid any confrontations. His muscles screamed for my humiliation. Chansung's appearance made sure no one he didn't want to mingle with bothered him. If I had his body would I've been able to avoid Changmin? That bastard apparently liked the puppy-style (I stubbornly refuse to admit any similarity) and Chansung looked nothing like a puppy. More like a beast ready to attack. Yeah, would've probably been useful. Still, I'd be fine with Junho's body, too. The slight abs showing under his skin were seducing enough. Do I sound like a girl? Don't care. My father's brother said much more weird things. Traumatizing things. Be glad you haven't been witness to those. One or two cause ear-bleeding. He's the epitome of sinful, that guy. I'm grateful he hadn't appeared for years now. Some stupid fight between him and my father. Siblings. Don't I know that too well. It's worth acknowledging they beard grudges this long. I'm often annoyed with my big sister but even if I wanted to I wasn't able to stay mad at her over more than a week. If I did my maths right it should be seven or eight years now. Yeah, last time I saw that weird uncle of mine was at my eleventh birthday. Oh, that day they fought. It was about one of my presents. My mother had shrieked in horror and my sister had lost her speech out of embarrassment, or was it hilarity? I'm never sure about her. Years later my sister revealed the mystery about the present-that-shouldn't-be-mentioned-at-all-cost. My greasy uncle had gifted me with a – a fancy one, by the way – and a voucher for an all-ualities bar. Of course, for an eleven years old that present was a bit over the top. The current me on the other hand wouldn't say no. who doesn't want some action? Don't mind a speaking. It's proved people who haven't experienced got crazy imagination – pg19? Pff, way too low. So yeah, that may explain my disappointment in not having received my rightful present. I was being cheated on.

I had this rant before and my sister suggested to call our uncle and ask if still had some left. You'll understand I had to decline. I mean, imagination aside, what would he have up his sleeve for a nineteen years old, huh? Even my y brain wouldn't be able to handle that I guess. Mean voice in the back of my head whispering I can't even handle Changmin. Whole different story, people, whole different story.

Anyway, I hope I won't ever have to see my father's brother face again. At least not until I'm twenty-five or so. Oh, boy, if I had only known what was in store for me that week...

 

֎֍֎

 

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the person gliding – yes, gliding – into the classroom.

Attention, attendees!” our prof called and demanded us to be quiet. Most of the class watched the man beside Mr.. Lee with curiosity in their eyes. “This is Park Yoochun, a new teacher. He'll take switches with me in order for you to accommodate to different situations. He'll be the new counsellor as well.”

I was one of the few who didn't look thrilled to have someone new teaching us. Though my motive was definitely different from the others. This had to be another prank by Heechul. It doesn't matter it makes no sense considering my best friend was thousand of miles away. I was panicking. And people in panic think never rational. Puppy license, if you want to describe it. Or was it karma? Did it come back to bite me in the ? I scrunched up my face. Can't be. Shim jerk Changmin already was the reincarnation of bad karma. It wasn't possible another one appeared. You can't split a person in two either (well, you can but said person won't live after that. Not to mentions it's one hell of a mess to clean up). Theory dismissed.

Right in that moment the not-yet-identified-reason-why-the-moron-was-here Park Yoochun decided to address us. “Nice to meet you, folks. I'm Park Yoochun.”

Folks?

I knew it, it was worse then all those years back then. This was punishment.

For now, Mr. Lee was so kind as to let me take over for today,” the probably-punishment-seeking Park Yoochun continued and scanned us. I tried to hid behind this really bulky person whose name I've forgotten cause I didn't deemed it important enough. I'm apologetic. He serves me well. “ I'd like you to split in pairs, if possible one male and one female.”

And that made me change my mind. His appearance alone wasn't punishment. Hell, no. The partner I was presented with was much more of a disaster. My eyebrows twitched as I met the furious eyes of the evil squad. Life, what have I done to you?

Hello, Satsuki-chan,” I greeted with fake friendliness.

She just sneered, showing her dislike for me pretty openly. Ah, before I forget: Satsuki-without-the-chan isn't in the science department (that would be a disgrace) but there are classes everybody has to take. Like manners and mannerism. No kidding. When I first heard it I wanted to congratulate the headmaster for the upgrading of this mental hospital to a trash dump. I'm all for manners but who cares these days? People have the mindset of 'good-looking, I choose you' or 'pretty, be mine'. Character? Nah, relationship doesn't need to last long anyway. There are plenty fish to catch in the sea. You should teach manners and mannerism in between middle and high school, not when all attendees are adults and already shaped roughly.

Those classes were chosen randomly by lotto. Lipstick, chateau... I just hit the lotto~ head singing calls back. People of different departments come together. It was totally mixed. Science, arts, sports, economy, politics; name it, you'll find one here.

I want you to direct a conversation,” suffering spreading Park Yoochun said and gestured to a stack of papers. “Choose one of those, they'll be the theme for your conversation.” there was an uprising of noises as people started to move and grab a paper. The room was filled with laughter, exasperated groans and desperate silence. I stared blankly down on the card the evil squad captain had picked. Wow, karma was strong today.

Hold your manners while being harassed.

Come one, was this a reality show?! I wasn't here to polish my acting skills. Why not putting the jerk in front of me when you're already on it. Then I'm so gonna rock that performance. No? Fine, what do I have to worry about. It's just the evil squad captain. Changmin's ten times worse. … Whoever said self-hypnosis works is a fool and liar and cruel manipulator. It's not, I repeat, not working! How am I supposed to be mannered when I can't even stay calm? I'm in a freaking circus. Yes, I am. And my father's ing brother was the director of this joke performance. Dang it, I want a cookie. Ryeowook, where are you when you're needed?

Everyone got their card? Great. You'll perform one after another. Improvisation is the main point along with adjusting to different situations,” the current source of my panicked mode explained. I shot him murderous glares. Park Yoochun, you'll pay for this. I'll make you regret setting a foot in this class.

A foot nudging kicking my leg under the desk turned my attention to Satsuki-without-the-chan. She wore a creepy smile on her not so appealing face. She enjoyed my agony. The triumphant expression on her face said everything. ”I was a child actor in the past,” she smirked and her lips. The sentence sounded innocent and yet was rotten to the core. Shivers ran down my spine. Oh gosh, rescue team, hello. Here's someone who needs help, immediately.

When our teacher called us I saw surprise flash up in Park Yoochun's eyes. Ah, I haven't mentioned it yet, right? I introduce to you my father's brother, the chagrin of my life: Park Yoochun. Ha, at least he was as shocked as I'd been. Was pretty cold comfort though.

I must've looked pale as a sheet when we walked forward cause my teacher frowned. “You're okay?” he asked concerned.

Don't worry, he's just nervous, right?” Satsuki-without-the-chan butted in and threw an arm around my shoulders. I just nodded dumbly. What else could I do? Making a scene? Wouldn't appeal. Not to mention I wasn't keen on everyone finding out the triangle-issue between the evil squad captain, Jaejoong and me. I haven't seen the raven haired since our last conversation. Only heard snippets from conversations led by people I'd walked past by. After Ryeowook's revelation I became more aware of the fact that indeed Jaejoong was dubbed as unapproachable and while the lower groups spoke no different about him as they did about Jung Yunho, Kwon Jiyoung or even Shim Changmin the higher people were positioned the more divided it became. Some spoke with scorn and even spit out when his name was mentioned, others were overly protective and literally squared their shoulders as if expecting a fight. Funny thing, similar reactions appeared when one of the Golden Boys, Jung Yunho, came up. Genius me came to the conclusion, whatever event had happened in the past was connected to those two. And I was determined to find the truth. But first, I had to overcome the current challenge: withstanding Satsuki-without-the-chan's attack.

I'm gonna immerse myself fully in my role,” my partner announced and leaned forward. “Enjoy it, ,” she whispered so none but me heard her. “Now is payback time.”

Torture was forbidden by law. There were protection measurements. Kyuhyun,get a grip, the rational me scolded my emotional side. You went through worse. Show her who the boss is. “Bring it on,” I retorted back and decided the best solution to come through this without being scarred for life was to find creative ways to make my uncle suffer. I sent him a grim look he replied with a raise of a prefect eyebrow. Of course, the good looks were inherited in my family. So it came natural that my uncle was handsome, too. Well, that's what people say. I won't comment on that. Keyword: wide forehead.

You caught my attention the second you walked in.” The words brought me back to reality. The evil squad's captain had her chin propped on one hand while the other creeped forward to touch my own. I had to use all will power not to retreat it immediately. Act your role. “Is that so?” I replied in a forced light-hearted tone. Out of the corners of my eyes I saw the chagrin of my past taking notes. Great, and while you're on it expel this evilness in front of me from this class, thanks.

I haven't met a guy in a while,” she continued, an malicious glint in her eyes. I felt a feet wander up my leg. I bit my lip and took a deep breath. It was just acting, I reminded myself. But it was hard when the bastard's advances were imprinted in my mind, especially the recent ones. She wasn't going to kiss me, was she? The question answered itself when this horrible girl kicked me close to my holy place. I hissed quietly and was short on breaking off the whole stupid thing. But her smirk stopped me. She wasn't going to win. “If you haven't met one in a while it may be better if you look for someone who compliments you more,” I answered smoothly. I swear the idiot Park Yoochun smiled. Womaniser. Probably thought it was thanks to his deeds.

Satsuki-without-the-chan leaned forward and reached for my face. “But I like cute little chipmunks,” she pouted. Urgh, ugly alert. Where's the next vomit bag? And why didn't my fingers move? Hey, brain to extremities, pry that girl's hands off my face.

Okay, cut!” My uncle's voice saved me from further torture. “Return to your seats. Last group, please.”

I didn't register his words nor did I listen to the performance. My mind was stuck on my wood adventure and the unexpected kiss. The gestured were almost identical, it was scary. Well, even more frightening was the fact I got another relapse. I needed a good night talk with my room mate later on. This craziness needs to stop-

Cho Kyuhyun!”

At the mention of my name I looked up to find Park Yoochun staring at me. Only then I realised the class had been dismissed and most of the attendees already spilled out the room. “Daydreaming?” my uncle grinned and strolled over. He grabbed a chair and plopped down on it. Not very adult-like. “Why haven't I heard of you attending AA, dear nephew?” he asked.

Straightforward as always.

Don't know, maybe 'cause you and Dad are little kids?” I replied with sarcasm. I was in no mood for any conversation. My uncle sighed. “Your father and I may not currently talk with each other but that doesn't mean our contact has to on ice as well. Why haven't you tried to contact me?”

Excuse me? My erted-not-knowing-when-to-stop uncle isn't pulling the card I'm thinking he is, right? Especially in an environment where walls had ears. “Are you kidding me?” I exclaimed louder than I intended. “I was freaking eleven! A kid, if you have forgotten. You're supposed to be the adult here between us. Why haven't you contacted us?”

You had no phones,” came the lame excuse.

I snorted. “Wow, I thought with the you hit your low. It seems I was mistaken.”

My uncle grimaced. “You became horrible cynical, y'know? Where's my sweet and chubby little Kyu?”

Say that again and I introduce you to my fist.”

Violent as well. No boyfriend or girlfriend to tame your temperament?”

None of your business,” I spat and sent him my evil-from-the-pits-of-hell-glare.

Yoochun smirked. “So, there is someone. Who? Spill the beans.”

The only thing I'm gonna spill are abusive expressions. You may be my uncle by blood but I haven't seen nor heard of you in eight years so don't try to be so personnel with me. Earn yourself the right.”

With that I stood up and marched out the room. Man, was I pissed. First the fanclub captain and then my uncle who deemed everything fluffy. And to top it all the damn kiss still ghosted in my mind! It was weeks ago and yet it replayed and replayed in my mind like a broken record. Time to cool off my head. And what could help better than a round in the pool? Maybe I'm lucky and meet Junho. Perfect condition to exhaust myself so my mind wouldn't be able to produce any nonsense like a specific warlock's lips. Yes, yes, great idea. Off to the pool.

 

________

Okay, so I changed my former intention of adding something to 'Eye Smile'. The addition wasn't quite what I wanted it to be so I decided to write a complete chapter and bring some more ChangKyu action.^^ Hope you're satisfied with it lmao