I Want to Dream with You (Forever) Pt. 2

The Tales of the Royalty

...Are what?

Besties? 

Sisters?

Lovers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I fell back against the soft, loamy sand, accidentally eating some along the way.

"PBTHPBTHPBTH!" I immediately spat the coarse sand out.

I dared myself to look up again.

It was her.

The one who had promised me forever.

"What are you doing here?" I glared up at her.

She was staring down at me, equally in awe. "T-T-T-Taeyeon?"

We stared at each other for the longest time. I couldn't stop staring at her....her beauty. Her perfect, almond shaped eyes that would curve into beautiful half-moons for me whenever she smiled or laughed. Or her pale, flawless skin that stretched over her perfectly positioned cheekbones. I took in every detail I could from her. She hadn't changed. Not one bit.

I slowly stood up, although, to my disappointment, I was still shorter than her. I lost my balance a little and toppled over. She tried grabbing my hand, but ended up falling on top of me. We ended up face to face, staring into each other's eyes. When she fell, a little bit of her hair fell onto her face. Instinctively, I reached up and brushed it away. She gave me a little smile, then stood up. She stretched out her arm, and I took her hand. She pulled me up and I immediately began brushing sand off of me. I tried helping her, but ended up accidentally brushing her .

"YAH! ByunTae!" She shrieked, but nevertheless, there were those half-moons. She laughed huskily; the laugh that I've missed.

I missed her. So much. Even this momentary interaction with her was enough for me.

We had to say good-bye sooner or later, so I decided to start first. "See ya, then, I guess." I gave her a half-hearted wave and began walking away.

"Wait." She grabbed my hand and pulled me back. Her touch immediately sent electric sparks running up and down my spine. I shivered. I wasn't sure if it was from the cold wind, or from her warm touch.

She never let go of my hand. "Pabo. You wanna leave me already? Do you hate me that much?" Her grip faltered, until I could no longer feel her warm hand around mine. I turned around to see her silently crying. My heart fell apart. To see my angel cry because of me was just...

I grabbed her around the waist and back-hugged her, my face burying itself into her soft, strawberry-scented hair. "Fany-ah. I never wanted to leave you. I would never hate you. I love you too much to leave you, or to hate you. I never forgave myself for chasing you away. It was all my fau-"

My words were stopped with a simple kiss. A simple, yet profound and loving kiss. Something only lovers would experience.

When we pulled apart, I was breathless, and so was she. My arms were still tightly wound around her waist, and she my face with her soft hands. Her touch felt like heaven to me. "Tae Tae...I've never stopped loving you..." She started choking on her words. "Daddy made me move back to America; it wasn't you. It wasn't ever you, Tae. He lied to me. He lied to me to get me away from you. But I finally talked to him, and he agreed to let me come back here. But, I saw your pictures on the magazines....you looked so sad, so empty. Tae Tae, I'm so sorry for making you feel this way. I don't think I deserv-"

I put a finger up to her lips. "Fany-ah. You're the only person I've ever loved. I've been reading the note you left to me everyday, but I can never finish it, mianhe."

She smiled and caressed my face. "And now you won't need to. I'm back. Permanently. I'll be by your side, forever." Her head dropped, and she shyly looked up at me. "That is, if you'll have me."

Now, it was my turn to smile. My grip on her tightened, and I pulled her in for another kiss. Our kiss lasted for a while, as every single emotion we've held in during our separation was released in that one, single kiss. When we finally pulled away, I pecked her cheek. "Fany. I'll always want you. Always."

We held hands and walked along the beach for a while, before my phone started ringing.

*Jichyeo itdeon gaseumi dashi sumswigo ganan haejin maeumi bicheul chajasseo
Yeongwon torok ireohke neoye sonjabgo gati geodgo shipeo

Uri dul manye sesange saranghaneun nae saram gwa hamgge*

She began giggling. "That's still your ringtone?"

I glared at her. "Of course."

"I'm not saying that that's a bad thing! Mine's still the same, also!"

I then proceeded to pick up my phone. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Yo, Danshin! Where are you?"

"Outside. You?"

I then heard someone shouting. "TY!!! TY!!!!" There was only one person in the entire world who would call me that. TY was my code name, so I wouldn't get outed as a celebrity. I looked back, and saw a tall figure running towards me, before choking me to death.

"YOU! I almost had a heart attack because of you! Where have you been, huh? As your manager, how would you think the public would react if I lost KOREA'S TOP STAR??? And as your best friend, I WAS WORRIED SICK, YOU PABO!!!!!!"

She was still shaking me back and forth and I felt a little dizzy. When she let go, Fany had to grab me and hold onto me. Yul was about to shout again when she saw Fany. "YOU?!!?!?! But, you-her-you-wha?"

Fany giggled. "Hi Yuri! Long time no see!"

I could see Yul's jaw drop, as her eyes shifted from me to Fany, then back to me.

"Yuri!!!!!!!" I saw someone else come walking over to Yuri. Walking, not running. See, Secretary Jess was known for her infamous "I-walk-never-run" attitude. She stood next to yuri and grabbed her arm tightly. "What's going on-Tiff! What are you doing here? And with...Taeyeon? What's going on, you two?"

Yuri snapped out of her trance. "Yeah, I'd like to know what's going on, too."

I took Fany's hand and laced our fingers together. "Well, see, Fany and I bumped into each other here on the beach, and we got to talking, and we realized that we really were meant for each other, so, here we are!"

Yuri shook her head. "Wow. This is literally the first time I've seen you happy since like, two months ago. Is this a hidden camera? Am I getting Punk'd?"

I slapped her. "This is real life, you pabo. Fany and I are back together now."

"So....does this mean I can see you smile again on the cover of your next magazine?"

Leave it to Yul to bring up business. I slapped her. She flinched. "Owwww! What? Just askin'!"

I turned to Fany. "Do you have a ride home?"

She shook her head. "I had to call a cab to get here."

"We could take you home-"

Yul interrupted. "Hey, hey, hey. My car, my-" I facepalmed her and turned back to Fany. "Where are you staying?"

Fany looked nervous and avoided my gaze. I held her in her place. "Fany......where are you staying?"

She barely looked into my eyes. "I-I-I just got here today....so I have no idea where I'm staying..."

I took her hand and led her to Yuri's car, where we sat in the backseat. "Yul, my house. Now."

Once we arrived, I got out of the car. Tiffany stayed in the car, looking at me weirdly. "Well, aren't you coming?" I asked.

"T-T-To your house?"

"Well, yeah. Come on." I grabbed her and and led her to my house, but she resisted. "Tae Tae, what's going on?"

"You're staying with me. Hurry, or you'll catch a cold."

"With you?"

"Yes. With me."

"But, but...my stuff...." If only she knew. If only she knew that all of her stuff was still there, still in the exact same place it was two months ago.

"Don't worry about it. Let's go. THANKS, YUL!" I got a honk as my response. Then, she drove away. Away with Jessica.

Oh dear.

But I had bigger things to worry about. Like I was gonna get Miss Stubborn over here into my house. I then proceeded to pick her up bridal style and carried her off into my house.

"YAH! Kim Taeyeon! Put me down right now! What are you doing?" She was kicking and thrashing around in my arms.

I just smirked and continued walking up the small hill to my house. I pressed a button, and a small screen popped up. "Who is it, may I ask?"

"Jinki, it's me. Taeyeon."

"Ah, Kim Taeyeon-ssi. Shall I open the door for you?"

"Yes please."

"Kim Taeyeon, you put me down right now, or I swear I will kill you."

I continued ignoring her as the door opened. I walked into my house, and thanked my butler, who politely bowed to me. I carried her up to my room and plopped her down on the bed. Our bed. The very same one we slept in together before she left.

She finally stopped thrashing and looked around the room. As she did, her eyes became wider and wider. "T-T-Tae Tae? You kept all of this? For me?" She walked around my room, touching her music boxes and her plushies.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I-"

I was stopped by her throwing her arms around my neck and quitely sobbing into my chest. "Tae Tae....I can't believe it...You still....." I shushed her and rubbed my hands up and down her back, soothing her. "Shh shh. Fany-ah, it hurts for me to see you cry like this. I don't want you to shed anymore tears."

She pulled away until I could see her entire, teary face. I wiped her tears away with the back of my hand. "No more tears, Fany. I don't want to see you cry anymore. Smile for me."

She gave ma a small smile, but it was enough for my heart to start pounding and for all the blood to start rushing towards my brain. I felt a bit dizzy.

"You pabo." She nuzzled her face into my chest, and I felt the dampness from her wet face. I her hair softly, and she started lightly pounding her fists on my chest. "I thought that you would have moved on; that you would have forgotten all about me."

"Why would I have done that?"

"Well, you are the Kim Taeyeon, hallyu star. You could have anyone in the ENTIRE world-"

I stopped her with a small kiss onto her lips. I pulled away and stared deep into her brown eyes. "But I want you. You and only you. I love you, Tiffany. Be mine forever."

Her plump lips curved up into a smile as she pulled me in for another hug. Her hot breath tickled my ear as she huskily whispered, "I'll be here, with you. Forever and always."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gah! So fluffy!!!!! 
So, how is everybody doing? Great, I hope! 
In where I live, there's this nasty little flu-bug goin' around, so wherever you guys are in the world, DON'T CATCH IT!!!!!
Oh, and if you guys want to, you can follow me on Tumblr! My blog is mainly SNSD, RF (TaeNy) centered, so..... here's the link: http://swimunderaseaofpink.tumblr.com/

Please, please, please subscribe and COMMENT!!!! Comment for your sick author! Pwetty pwease??? :)

Saranghaeyo!~~~~~~~~