Athena: Goddess Pt. 2

The Tales of the Royalty

Seohyun and I did......some things last night.

Some unexplainable, amazing things that may be...

Awkward to tell.

So, I'll leave it up to your imagination when I say that she slept over last night. On my bed. With me.

I woke up this morning thinking that I was dreaming. There was a fallen angel in my bed. I kissed her pale forehead and slipped downstairs.

"Morning, Cooker 3000. Can you make me pancakes?"

"Good morning, Ms. Im. And of course."

I opened up the curtains to let in the early morning sunshine. I felt the rays of the sun kiss my face. I opened the window to let in the clean, fresh morning air.

"Good Morning, Yoona."

I turned around to see her, wearing my over-sized white t-shirt, through which I could see the outline of her curves. Why, oh, why does she have to be so perfect?

I swallow some imaginary saliva and walk over to her. "Morning, Seohyun."

She smiled at me, filling up my stomach with something close to butterflies.

"Sorry that I borrowed your shirt..."

"It's fine. You look great in it."

We stood facing each other awkwardly. We started talking at the same time.

"You go ahead, Seohyun."

She blushed, and shyly said, "Last night was amazing...But when I woke up, I smelled something burning in your room...."

Burning...I mentally slapped myself. Idiot. I was a demi-goddess. I couldn't sleep with a human! Idiotidiotidiot!!!!

"Yeah, last night was.....anyway, that burning was probably one of the robots. You know how it is, malfunctioning all the time!" I let out a fake chuckle.

I should have been more careful. I could have hurt her.

While I was mentally chastising myself, I failed to notice Seohyun inching closer to me. She placed a small kiss on my lips, but that was enough to have me fall all over for her again.

I needed to tell her. That, or I had to get away from her.

Facing Medusa would be a better option right now...

"Seohyun, I..." I had to. I had to do it. Or else, I would lose her, forever. But, if I told her, would she accept me? Or would she run away from me and see me as a monster?

"Yoona, I..."

We were both stopped with the announcement that breakfast was ready.

Maybe I'll tell her later.

When we arrived at school together, she was greeted by her "friends," who came up to her and said, "Seohyun-ah! We missed you last night! We all went out to dinner and were thinking of you!"

Yeah, thinking of her paying, huh?

After five minutes of them fussing over her, they finally noticed me and gathered behind Seohyun, whispering, "Seohyun-ah, why do you hang out with this loser?"

She was turning red. "Yoona is NOT a loser, ok? She's compassionate, loving, and a beautiful human being!"

Human being. Something that I really wasn't.

I stepped in front of Seohyun's friends and looked at each and every single one of them in the eye. "Come near Seohyun again, and you're dead."

They whimpered like dogs and turned to face Seohyun, pleading her with their eyes.

But Seohyun only looked away.

I had half a mind of burn them right then and there. But, I kept my peace.

---------------

Over the next few days, Seohyun and I were spending more time together, practically doing everything together. The back corner in the library now had seldom visitors, as I spent most of my time with her in the school garden, where we ate lunch together, and just hung out.

My longing for her was growing worse. I wanted her. Everything about her. I needed her. I know that I had her here with me, but I never would completely have her, unless...

I told her who I really was.

Today, the sun is shining brightly, warm and refreshing.

I had to do it today. I had to tell her. The more I waited, the more I tortured myself. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I grabbed Seohyun's hand and led her to the rooftop.

I wanted my mother's protection.

I opened my mouth to speak, but Seohyun began before me. "Yoona..." She turned to me, with her sparkling eyes. "What are we?"

I froze. Did she know? Did she know who I really was? "W-What do you mean?"

She turned back, towards the open soccer field. "I mean, we hold hands, we kiss, we even...What are we?"

My heart dropped. She wanted me to confess to her. She wanted us to be official. On the inside, I was dripping with pain and with tears. She wanted to be in a relationship with me. A half-human, half-freak.

Unknowingly, I started crying. My tears couldn't stop flowing out. I turned away from her, not wanting her to see how vulnerable and useless I was.

"Yoona...?"

I wiped my tears away, my back still facing her. "Seohyun....I-"

"It's ok. Don't force yourself to tell me. I was just mindlessly talking. It's nothing important, rea-"

"Seohyun. Please don't be afraid of me." I turned around to face her. She looked confused. "Why would I-"

"I'm not what you think I am."

"Yoona, what-"

"I'm a monster, a demon, a freak, as your friends would say."

"Yoona, what are you talking about? Why are you acting like this?"

I started crying again. I mentally cursed myself for being so vulnerable. My tears felt hot, like streaks of fire falling down my face. My hands were balled into fists, and my fingernails dug deep into my skin. I could feel the blood oozing out from my palms.

My whole body started shaking. I felt a pair of arms encircle me. "Yoona! What's happening to you? Why are you being like this? Stop scaring me!"

I shrugged her off and stood up, the tears still falling. "Don't love me, Seohyun. We can never be together, ever. I think it's best if I leave you. Please find someone better, who will really take care of you, who will really love you; someone you can actually be with."

I started walking away, but she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me back towards her. I struggled, trying to get away from her.

"Im Yoona! Talk to me! What's happening?"

I turned to face her, a flurry of emotions running through me. Anger, sadness, frustration, and love. "BECAUSE I'M A COWARD! I'm a coward, ok?" From my outburst, a pillar behind her burst in flames. She let out a scared yelp.

"This is who I really am, Seohyun. I'm a freak. I'm a demi-goddess. I'm not even fully human." I sighed in defeat. It was all over for me. I closed my eyes, expecting a scream and a slap and the sound of feet hitting the pavement, running away from me.

Instead, I felt warm. I felt her wrap her arms around my neck. She nuzzled her face into my shoulder. "Yoona...You're such a pabo. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

I was surprised by her question. "I thought that you'd see me differently; that you'd be afraid of me."

"Why would I be afraid of you?"

"Because I'm not human; I'm a monster-"

She silenced me with a kiss. I felt the familiar flame ignite within me again. "Yoona, you're no monster. You're a lovely demi-goddess. You should be proud of who you are."

This was getting a bit weird. Why was she so calm about this? Normally, people would be freaking out and screaming their heads off... "Seohyun, why are you so accepting of who I am?"

She smiled up at me, her smile awakening things within me that even I didn't know existed. "Because. I'm a demi-goddess also."

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe my ears. "What?"

"My mother is Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty and love."

That would explain a lot of things. A lot.

All I could do was laugh. This entire time, she was like me. A half-human.

Half-goddess.

"Seohyun, I-"

She shushed me and smiled. "I was going to tell you, but I never really could; I guess I was afraid too."

I took her hands in mine, and looked into her hypnotic eyes. "Seohyun-ah. You're the most beautiful, caring, and lovely demi-goddess there is. I love being with you; you complete me. I want us to move forward together, because frankly, you already have my heart. I can no longer go on living without you. You mean so much to me. Will you allow me to love you? Please be my girlfriend, my demi-goddess."

The tears were twinkling like stars in her eyes as she nodded and accepted my proposal.

We simultaneously looked up at the skies, as if we knew that our mothers were watching us.

A small breeze picked up, causing me and Seohyun to hold onto each other tighter.

Mother was definitely watching.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MUAHAHAHAHAHA Another update~~~~

To be honest, Athena: Goddess wasn't gonna have a Part 2, but since so many of you loved it, I decided to write this. See how much I love you guys? :))))

Anyway, tomorrow is school :'(

I am crying so hard...jkjkjk

That means less time to kill on AFF..... boooooooooo~

Anyway, on with updating!

Please COMMENT and subscribe!!! I am getting like NO comments! (To those of you that commented, you are DAEBAK)

To those of you that didn't >_<

No comment=no inspiration= no updates!

 

 

 

 

 

CHAEBAL!!~~~~

Saranghaeyo!~~~~