I'm in Love with a Shikshin? Pt. 1

The Tales of the Royalty

Happy Holidays ^^!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her lips. Her eyes. Her everything.

Perfection.

If only she'd see me.

If only she'd know that I existed.

I pushed my glasses up and continued staring off into the distance.

There she was, out on the field, flirting with the all-star football player.

Boom.

Is that even a name?

I sighed. He was everything I wasn't: good-looking, popular, and charming.

Most of all, he was a guy.

Curse life.

"HEY! Watch out!!!!!" I turned around in time to see a football hurtling towards none other than....

Sunny.

I ran as fast as I could and threw my body in front of her, waiting for the impact.

*THUD*

The ball hit me square on the head. 

"Ugh...." I groaned. That hurt so badly.

"Omo~! Are you ok? That looked like it hurt!" I opened my eyes and looked up. 

There she was. She was gleaming in the sun.

I was drooling like a fool.

"Uh...you ok there?" Boom came on the scene. "That was quite a hit..."

"Yep...ugh...I'm fine." I groaned as I got up. I staggered around a little.

I felt something trickling down. I put a hand up to my face. Blood.

"Omo~! You're bleeding!!!!" Sunny looked at me, a face full of concern.

I managed a smile. "Heh. That's nothing. I'll be fine." 

"See, babe? She said she'll be fine. C'mon guys! Let's go! Party at my house!!!" Boom announced to his football friends.

I walked away.

And that's the end of my encounter wit-

"Wait!" I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around. 

"I never got your name."

"Y-You don't need to kno-"

"Of course I do, silly! I want to thank you properly! How about this..." She scribbled something down on a piece of paper. "Here's my phone number and address, ok? I want to make this up to you."

"But-"

"I'll be waiting by the phone~~~!" She smiled flirtatiously and waved goodbye to me.

Although she was gone, my mouth was still wide open.

*GRUMBLE* My stomach....

OMO~! It's almost 4:30! I need to have my meal soon!

I ran all the way back home. I burst through the door.

"Need.....foooooood......" I ran to the fridge. There it was: my mom's freshly made kimchi fried rice.

I ate the entire thing. 

Now, I was satisfied.....

I went up to my room to go study. 

*Sigh* Another day over, another day alon-

Wait a sec....I reached into the pocket of my jacket.

There it was.

The slip of paper. The one she gave me.

I took it out and read it. "Hmmmm....Sunny Lee...phone number: XXX-XXX-XXXX, address: 1147 Soshi Rd..."

Wait...I lived on Soshi Road....I lived in 1142...she was five houses away? All this time?

 

 

 

 

Looks like this is gonna have to be a two or maybe even a three shot!!!!
SooSun, Hwaiting!
Please comment and subscribe!~~
Saranghaeyo!~~~~