Last Christmas

The Tales of the Royalty

OMG, I am honestly in love with that pic.... ^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart.

But the very next day, you gave it away.

This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special...special..

I hate Christmas, I really do.

All it ever gives me is a broken heart. And a horrible hangover...

Which brings me to today. 

It's Christmas Eve, and the streets are decorated with bright lights, and the warm feeling of love is in the air.

Of course, not for me. That warm feeling of love was gone so long ago that it was now a mere memory. Her touch, her smile, her scent all meant nothing to me now as I downed my second bottle of beer.

I only drank beer on Christmas, which was usually when I was drunk.

It was like my comfort drink for when I wanted to forget the past.

Other times, I hated the taste of beer. 

*Sigh* "Bartender! Gimme another!"

The bartender, a man around his mid-thirties gave me another bottle and a sympathetic look. "Look, sweetie. You can't just drink your sorrows away..."

I smirked at him and took another swig of beer. "Watch me."

The club was now getting full. Full of couples in love or just people wanting to get laid. Me? I was a lump of heartbreak sitting at the bar. 

I was a wreck. I was dumped, the day before Christmas Eve, last year. By a woman with a lump of coal for a heart and steel hatred for eyes. 

Why did I date her?

I was desperate...I needed somebody to love, somebody to hold and kiss. 

But then, I got dumped. Hard.

I took another swig of beer, feeling the liquid burn its way down my throat. "ing ."

I swallowed, as I felt some unfallen tears sting my eyes. The memory of her was too painful to bear. "Goddamnit!" I swore as I wiped my tears away. Why was I crying? Why was I so damn vulnerable to love?

"Hey there, pretty lady. How you doin'?" Some greasy looking guy plopped his oily onto the seat next to me and was giving me the more erted look. He scooted even closer to me. "Name's Leeteuk. But you can call me Teukie oppa." He put out his hand. I swatted it away. "Uhhh.... no thanks."

He pouted. "Awww, don't be like that! I just wanna get to know you better..."

And you wanted to get into my pants. "I said, No thanks." I shot him a death glare.

He just smiled greasily and came even closer to me. He put his nasty hand onto my leg. "I wanna spend Christmas with you...and snuggle with you." 

Ugh. Jerk. I pushed his hand away. I was drunk, yes, but not drunk enough to be with this guy. "I said no thanks. What part of that didn't you understand?"

"Really? Cuz I heard you say yes."

I smirked. "Well, then you should go get those ugly ears checked out, cause I'm pretty damn sure that I said NO. THANKS."

He merely moved even closer. I tried scooting away. 

He was so close that it was becoming borderline . "Ewwww! Go away, you !" I swatted at him like a mosquito.

"I won't take no for an answer."

"That's your ing problem! I'm not interested in you! GO AWAY!!!" I practically fell off of the bar stool just to get away from his greasy touch. I ran away from the greaseball, but he pursued me. He then proceeded to pin me against the back wall. He gritted his teeth. "I. Need. Someone. To. ."

"Then go find someone else, !" I spat in his face.

He was pissed off. He backed away and wiped his face off. "!"

I shrugged. "S'what you get, grease-monkey." I then proceeded to step on his foot. "Merry Christmas!"

He swung at me. I dodged. But then, he punched me in the stomach. "Oof!" I fell to the ground. Just as he was about to punch me once more, someone stepped in front of him. "Stop." 

He threw her aside. "Mind your own business." 

I saw the girl's face. Almond-shaped eyes, beautiful cheekbones...she was an angel. And not to mention a complete stranger...

"HEY! Don't hurt her!"

The guy smiled. "I won't. As long as you say yes."

Hell no... I smacked him with all of my drunken strength. He fell to the floor, unconscious. I then proceeded to step over him and walked over to the mystery girl. I helped her up. "Hey, thanks for trying to stop him..."

Even in the techno-strobe lit environment, I saw her blush. "It was nothing." She smiled. I melted. Her eyes turned into little crescent moons when she smiled, and her lips looked so luscious and plump and kissab-

What was I thinking? I was obviously drunk....

"Here, let me at least treat you to a drink." I offered to her. It was the best I could do!

"Sure." There goes that smile again. 

We walked silently to the bar. I smiled at the ever-so-familiar bartender. "Two sojus, please." He nodded and winked at me.

I turned to the mystery girl. "I never caught your name."

She blushed. "I-It's Tiffany."

"Tippani?"

"No, TiFFany. FF. Not P."

"Can I just call you Fany? It's easier for me." I smiled sheepishly.

She smiled. Again. I never get tired of her smiles.... "What's your name?"

"Taeyeon."

Her jaw dropped. "THE Kim Taeyeon?"

The sojus arrived. I took a giant gulp, feeling the warm liquid run down my throat and warm my stomach. "Yeah..."

"Chincha? Really? You look hotter in real life-" She blushed and covered up with her hands. 

Did Fany just call me hot? I took another drink. "What did you just say?"

"N-N-Nothing." She drank the soju like a boss and slammed the glass down on the table. "Another, please." 

I turned to her. "You can really drink, huh?"

She laughed. Her laughter was a mixture of beauty and warmth...it ignited something within me, something that I haven't felt in a long time...I can't put my finger on it, though. "Nah. Three more glasses of these and I'm done."

I changed the topic. "So, why are you here in this club alone on Christmas Eve?"

She shook her head and drank another glass. "I've been coming here for a while now, during Christmas. I've got nowhere else to go."

*Ding!* Idea! "Do you...do you wanna go somewhere with me?"

"Right now?"

I checked my watch. Only 10:30. "Well, yeah. It's ok if you don't want to-"

"Let's go!" She grabbed my arm and we made our way out of the club. I led her to the parking lot, where my motorbike was parked.

"You drive a motorcycle?"

I began putting on my helmet. I looked at her. "Problem?"

"No, it's just....I never really pictured THE Kim Taeyeon riding a motorbike!"

"Just shut up and hop on." I studied her, while she put on her helmet. She was wearing skinny black jeans, which accentuated her lovely, long legs, along with a pink jacket that hugged her curves. I was practically droooling. Her body was....perfect. Flawless.

"You done staring at me?" Even through her helmet, I could see those beautiful crescent moons. 

I was speechless. She caught me. "Not...staring........hop on. We're wasting time."

I drove away, purposefully driving fast and furiously, which made her hold onto my waist tighter. 

I was so happy.........

I drove us to my private beach house, which had a restaurant right next to it. I parked my bike in the parking lot, and helped Fany get off. Her hand fit perfectly in mine, and by the pale moonlight, I could see her blushing.

We walked into the restaurant. "Ah, annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taeyeon-ssi. Just two?"

"Ne. Gomawo, Onew." 

He took our orders, while i gazed out at the beach from our seats. I then looked at her. "What's with the face?"

She was looking sheepish and......nervous? 

"N-Nothing."

She looked uncomfortable, so I took her hand and led her outside, where I draped my jacket over her slim, shuddering shoulders. "Here."

"T-Thanks...."

Why was she being so awkward? To break this awkward silence, I invited her into my beach house. The moment she stepped into the house, her jaw dropped. "HOLY- This is your beach house?"

I smiled. She was just too adorable. "Yep."

The clock struck 11:30. I looked at Tiffany. "Do you want me to take you home?"

She shook her head. "Can I just stay with you-" She put her hands over . I laughed. "Of course."

After I lent her my PJs and we both changed into our comfy clothes, we sat next to each other by the fireplace.

"You know something, Tae Tae?"

Tae Tae? "M-Mwo?"

"This is the first time I've spent Christmas with someone. Someone I like." She leaned her head against my shoulder, but stopped halfway. "I-Is this ok?"

"It's fine with me." She then proceeded to lean on my shoulder. We sat together in silence, listening to the crackling of the fire. The clock proceeded to strike midnight.

"Merry Christmas, Kim Taeyeon." She reached up and kissed me. She tasted of liquor and of love. When I realized that she had stopped kissing me, I opened my eyes. And when I did, what did I see? She sleepingm, while leaning against the couch. "Aish, this girl." I carried her bridal style to my bedroom, and laid her on my bed. Before sleeping next to her, I studied her perfect features: her cute button nose, her long, curly eyelashes, and lastly, her lips. God, those lips. They melt my insides every time I look at them. They were plump and luscious, perfect for kissing. Before I realized it, I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to the sun streaming into my eyes and an empty bed. She was gone. I was about to whine and complain about my misfortune when I heard some pots clanging in the kitchen. Could it be? Nah. I cautiously tiptoed out of my bedroom. There she was, all dressed in my only pair of pink PJs, frantically running around in the kitchen. I casually leaned against the kitchen door. "Yah. What are you doing?"

She looked up, a shocked expression on her face. She dropped whatever she was holding and it crashed to the floor. "OMO! I'm so, so sorry! Here, I'll cl-" I went over and stopped her with a small kiss. "-ean it up for you..." She smiled. "What was that for?"

I shrugged. "As a thanks, for still being here."

She had a confused expression on her face. "And why wouldn't I be here?" 

I shrugged again and picked at my nails. "Because everyone I've 'been' with has left."

To my surprise, she hugged me tightly. "Tae Tae, I would never leave you." She stood back up and spread her arms wide open. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Christmas? Oh, yeah..... I shrugged again. Her smile faltered. "Yah. Aren't you gonna say it back to me?"

I leaned against the door once more. "Christmas was never good to me...my heart really can't handle it anymore..."

She hugged me again. "Well, you have me this Christmas." She shyly added, "And hopefully, I'll be a part of all of your Christmases to come..." She blushed.

I looked at her. "What do you mean?"

She blushed even harder; her adorable cheeks becoming redder and redder. "W-W-Well, after our kiss last night, I-I assumed that we were, you know..."

"What?"

"........Forget I said anything, I'll shut up now. Oh! Look! The eggs are ready!" She started to walk away, but I held her back. "What are you saying, Tiffany?" I turned her around so abruptly that we both lost our footing and she landed on top of me. She gave me a flirty smile. "I'm saying that we 'click.' That, every time I look at you, I get butterflies in my stomach. That every kiss, no matter how small, that you plant on me, I feel like flying. That, I love you, Kim Taeyeon."

I couldn't do anything but stare up at her perfect face. Did she...? "T-Tiffany?"

"Shut up and kiss me, you pabo." 

I had no choice but to grab her by the waist and kiss her. I let everything I felt for her run through that kiss. We broke apart and she whispered, "Kim Taeyeon. I love you. Merry Christmas."

Was this really love?

Had I, Kim Taeyeon, really found love again?

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart...

But this year, I saved myself from tears. I really gave it to someone special...

For the first time in like 20 Christmases, I finally smiled. A real smile. Not a hungover one. 

 

"And I love you, Tiffany Hwang. Merry Christmas, baby."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WOOT!!!! Finished with TaeNy! Because so many people requested for a happy TaeNy, here it is! Anyway, I am still recovering O_o, but my nose and leg still hurt like HELL!!!!!! Especially my nose....I can't really smell that well because it's so bandaged up...and my leg? Well, I have to get surgery for it, cuz the doctors said that they have to stick some metal rods in it or something :'(

But lol, I feel really weird, cuz I have to be in a wheelchair....

Bastards....

Anyway, enjoy TaeNy! And more should be coming soon! Once I get off of the painkillers..... JKJKJKJK

Please comment and subscribe!!!!
Saranghaeyo!~~~~~~~~~~