Butterflies Pt. 2

The Tales of the Royalty

 

 

            Taeyeon woke up with sore right shoulder, as she always has whenever Fany called her over. She felt Tiffany’s body heave up and down as she slept. Taeyeon looked down and giggled when she saw some drool coming out of the corner of the other girl’s mouth. “Cute,” she thought as she wiped the drool away.

 

            Using all of the strength within her tiny body, Taeyeon carried Tiffany to her bed and laid her there. She covered Tiffany with a blanket, and made her way downstairs to the empty kitchen.

 

            In the kitchen, she opened the fridge. Nothing. The cabinets. Cereal. The freezer. Ice-cream. Strawberry.

 

            ‘What the-How does Tiffany survive? I should go grocery shopping…” Taeyeon scribbled a small note in case Tiffany woke up and made her way to the supermarket.

 

            She bought eggs, bacon, noodles, basically the entire supermarket. She bought these items with only one thing in mind; one person in mind. Tiffany.

 

            She made her way back to Tiffany’s house and found the house to be completely silent. The other girl had not yet woken up. She began making breakfast, beating eggs, frying bacon. She moved around the kitchen as if she had eight arms instead of two.

 

            After cleaning the kitchen and setting the food on the table, Tiffany had still not yet woken up. Taeyeon untied her apron and wiped her sweaty forehead as she made her way towards the younger girl’s room. She saw Tiffany still sleeping, curled up into a ball.

 

            “Aish, this girl. Yah! Tippani! Wakey wakey!” She tickled the other girl, who started squirming and throwing fits of laughter. “T-T-T-Tae Tae!! S-S-Stop! I’m up, I’M UP!!!!!” The younger girl rubbed her sore eyes and looked around her room. Spotless. Taeyeon had thrown away all of the soggy tissues and had cleaned up the puddles of melted strawberry ice cream.

 

            “Smells like…Tae Tae….did you cook for me again? How many times did I tell you not to-“ Taeyeon shushed the younger girl by dragging her to the dining room, where plates of food had been nicely set up. “Tae Tae. You shouldn’t have…Now I feel bad. Tell you what, I’ll treat you to lunch at your favorite restaurant! How does that sound? Don’t you dare say no to me, Kim Taeyeon!”

 

            Taeyeon wanted to turn down the offer. She knew that Tiffany was a rich girl, but she hated using her money. “N-N-“

 

            “Taeyeon.” Tiffany stared into the other girl’s eyes so intensely that it caused Taeyeon to back off a little. “F-Fine.”

 

            The cold eyes curled up into half-moons as the other girl smiled. “Ok! Lunch it is! Wow! You cooked so much for me!!!!!” She sat down and began to eat, but noticed that Taeyeon was still standing. “Yah. You gonna eat?”

 

            Taeyeon wanted to shake her head, but her stomach gave her true intentions away when it started growling. “I guess I should, huh?”

 

            As she pierced the soft, loamy flesh of the pancake, she opened to speak, when Tiffany’s phone rang. “Yeoboseyo?” Her eyes immediately lit up. “Really? Ok, what time? Sure! I’ll for sure be there! Bye~!” The girl was bursting with aegyo as she hung up the phone. She turned to Taeyeon with an eye-smile that melted the shorter girl’s heart.

 

            “Hey, Tae Tae…?”

 

            Taeyeon’s cheeks were puffed up because of the pancakes in , but she managed to speak. “What?”

 

            “I’m gonna have to postpone our lunch date to another time. Sooyoung just asked me out for a lunch date, and we have some things to discuss. I’m so sorry!”

 

            Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with a forced happiness. “Don’t worry about our lunch, ok? Have fun with Sooyoung!” Taeyeon’s heart was dripping with sorrow, with loneliness.

 

            “Tae Tae! It’s just a friendly, casual lunch date! Don’t be silly! And stop your pouting!” Tiffany looked at her watch and frowned. “I’m gonna be late. See you, though!” She rushed out of the door, leaving a gloomy figure behind with a heavy heart and dying butterflies in her stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

Part 2~
Thanks for all the comments, guys! I'll try to personally reply to each of you on the comment/message board thingy :)
Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE for part 3!
 

SaranghaeYO~~~~


P.S. Totally unrelated, but.......

SAENGIL CHUKAHAEYO, SUNNY! Our one and only Lee SoonKyu's *ducks* birthday is today! Yay!