Friends or Lovers?

The Tales of the Royalty

You like running your hand through my hair.

You always comment on how short it is.

But say that it looks y on me.

Then, you would giggle.

I like the feeling of your soft touch, or how you like tugging on each and every individual thread of hair on my head.

I like the amount of skinship you show towards me; even if it's only grabbing my arm.

But I love it when you link pinkies with me.

It's like you were making a promise with me, a promise that you will forever remain by my side.

Of course, as a friend.

But I want you.

I want you as a lover, not a friend.

I want you to scream my name when we make love, or call me lovingly every morning when we wake up next to each other.

My heart pounds faster every time you call my name, leaving me breathless. You like tapping me on the shoulder, to get my attention.

I sense some jealousy in your voice whenever I look at other girls, even if its only for a split second.

Are you truly jealous?

I love the way you cling onto me whenever we're walking around together, whether it's in school, or in the shopping mall.

People have already dubbed us as the "unofficial couple."

You don't seem to mind.

I sure as hell don't mind.

So what's stopping me? Well, firstly, we are both females. As in, I couldn't give you what a man could: a baby. A future.

But I want you. So badly. I want you so much that I would do anything for you. Anything.

Every time you touch me, your touch lingers on my skin, sending small tingles flying up and down my spine.

I yearn for you. I want you to see past us as "just friends."

But I don't know what I want. I want us to be happy, to be free, to be lovers. I want you by my side each and every single day of my life.

Here we are, lying on the grassy soccer field, staring up at the empty sky above us, watching as the clouds lazily fly past us.

You're running your fingers through my hair again, commenting on how soft it is.

My eyes are closed, savoring each and every single one of your flirty little touches. I open my eyes to see the empty sky replaced by a pair of twinkling eyes.

Yours.

Your gaze is so intense, as if you're trying to stare past this mask of friendship I put on my face, to see the mask of longing underneath.

You smile, your smile is brighter than the sun itself; it truly brightens up my world.

You lean in, giggling.

What are you doing?

You nuzzle your face into my neck, your arms wrapped around my neck.

This normal for us; just another display of friendly skinship from you.

But somehow, this time, it feels different. My longing for you has gotten stronger, and your intoxicating scent isn't helping.

I'm addicted to your scent, to your touch, and most of all, to you.

Do they have rehab for this?

I reach up to pet your soft face, and you close your eyes. You place your hand on top of mine.

You're really touchy-feely today, aren't you?

You open your eyes again.

This time, it isn't friendship or playfulness I see.

It's lust.

You want something.

But what?

I feel something moist and wet on my lips.

Yours.

That explains the cliched butterflies fluttering around in my stomach.

I grab you by the waist, and you lean in closer, until you're completely on top of me, dominating my body, my mind, my soul.

I feel like I am floating, flying by the earth like the clouds above us.

Do you feel the same way?

My eyes flutter open, already missing your lips on mine.

You smile down at me, and I smile back.

You're still laying on top of me, and you cling onto my neck. Your face buries itself in my shoulder, as I feel your body heaving up and down on top of mine.

I your back softly, while you continue my hair.

I finally confess to you; that I've loved you for so long, that I want to be with you forever.

You only smile at me, and whisper in my ear that you have felt the same way.

I feel a wave of euphoria rush over me. I feel my smile widening, and my heart finally start beating again.

You then get up, and gesture for me to follow.

I reach out my hand and intertwine your fingers with mine.

I don't ask where you're taking me.

Only because I know that we'll be going together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TRIPLE UPDATE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!~~~~~

So, yeah, that was KryBer, and I apologize for not including more of them in my one-shots *bows*

But because DDoggie has requested YulSic, I will be working on a new YulSic shot.

Should I make it all angsty and sad? Or all sappy and happy?

Hmmmmmm.....~~~ You're just gonna have to wait and see ;)

Please COMMENT and subscribe! I'll love you FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!

Saranghaeyo~~~!