Butterflies Pt. 1

The Tales of the Royalty

 

            “T-T-Tae Tae…” A girl whimpered over the phone. Her tears had spilled all over the floor.

 

            “I’ll be right there, Fany-ah. Wait for me.”

 

            This had become a regular routine for the two girls. The one calling had a vat of strawberry ice cream sitting next to her, while she drowned herself in tears. The one being called would rush over, bringing chocolates and plush animals for the other girl to hold.

 

            “Fany. You in there?” Before she could step into the other girl’s room, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her neck, and felt her shirt dampening. She dropped everything she was holding and tried comforting the girl. “Don’t cry, Fany-ah. She’s not worth your tears.”

           

            “T-T-Tae…I loved her. I really, really did. But she-she…”

 

            “Shhhhh. It’s ok, Fany-ah. I’m here now. Don’t cry anymore, ok?” She calmly shushed the girl and rubbed her back. Not before long, the other girl fell asleep on her shoulder, cheeks still wet, but her breathing calmed down.

 

            Taeyeon let out a giant, but silent sigh. It was always like this. She was the best friend, always there behind the scenes picking up the pieces of Tiffany’s broken heart. She yearned for Tiffany to see past that stage, that dreaded “best friend” stage. Yes, Taeyeon wanted Tiffany, more than anything else in the world. She yearned for the younger girl’s kisses, yearned for her touch.

 

            But, she’d rather stay as a best friend than to lose the other girl entirely. Taeyeon looked down at the sleeping girl’s peaceful face and removed stray pieces of hair that had fallen onto her cheeks. “Fany-ah…”

 

            “…I love you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know, I know...I left you all hanging with the other story...but I just had to get this one out!!!!!!

Please comment if you want the second part!!!!! And subscribe :)

Saranghaeyo~~~!!!