I Want to Dream with You (Forever) Pt. 1

The Tales of the Royalty

Kid Leader jjang!!!!

 

 

 

 

When I'm gone, please live on.

When I'm gone, don't think about me.

When I'm gone, continue showing that beautiful smile of yours.

When I'm gone-

I never finished reading the letter. 

I never do.

I reach that last part and the tears start flowing out.

Why?

Why did you leave me?

You promised me forever. But now...

*Jichyeo itdeon gaseumi dashi sumswigo ganan haejin maeumi bicheul chajasseo
Yeongwon torok ireohke neoye sonjabgo gati geodgo shipeo
Uri dul manye sesange saranghaneun nae saram gwa hamgge*

My phone was ringing. She set up the ringtone for me. "I Want to Dream with You Forever."

Huh. So much for that.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yo! Bud! Whaddya say we hit the clubs tonight and maybe get lucky?"

I frowned. "Not tonight."

"But....but that's what you said last night, and the night before that, and the night-"

"I know. I just can't."

"C'mon man. You gotta get her outta your system someday, right?"

And that day won't be today. I sighed. "Look Yul. You go. Have fun. Get drunk. I don't care. Just leave me be." I hung up. Friends can be good, sometimes. But at other times, they could just be a pain in the as-

*DINGDONG*

I growled. "Coming."

I opened the door to see a scowling Yul. "You dare hang up on me? You sneaky-headed midget? Why I oughta-"

I stared at her, rolling my eyes.

Kwon Yuri was a successful businesswoman; her name was famous throughout South Korea. Her face was all over the business newspapers, saying how "The Next Heir of Kwon has Done It Again!"

But, in real life, she was a chill, down-to-earth person. Aside from her constant bar-hopping, at least.

As for me? I was a nobody. Just a stick in the mud. A short stick too-

"YAH! Danshin! Feeling sorry for yourself again?"

I sighed and flopped on the couch. "You know me."

"Dude," Yuri came and sat next to me, holding a magazine. "Look at this. You made headlines. Again. It's the sixth week in a row!"

I waved it away. "I don't wanna see it."

"Fine. I'll read it to you then. It says, 'Kim Taeyeon, successful Hallyu star, has done it again! She has not only topped the charts in Korea, but also in Japan! But, why is this Hallyu star looking so grim and grave? Doesn't she already have everything she needs?"'

I slapped my forehead. Again with the stupid cheesy articles.

"Yo, dude. You really gotta start smiling again. Your face on this photoshoot makes me wanna cry. You look so...tortured..."

I sighed, snatching the magazine away from Yul. "Give me that."

She snickered. "Can't resist the temptation?"

I looked at the magazine. The cover was a black and white picture of...me. 

I guess I should formally introduce myself. I am Kim Taeyeon. I am signed under Kwon Entertainment as a singer. I have a best friend named Kwon Yuri, who also happens to be my manager and the owner of the entertainment company.

I sighed again, leaning my head back against the couch.

"Look, Taeng. I'm not telling you this as your manager, but I'm saying this to you as your friend. Your best friend. You gotta let her go. Please. It's been two months already. I can't bear to see you hide from the world like this. You know what?" She stood up and grabbed my hand. "We're going."

"No." I pulled my hand back. She pulled harder and clenched her teeth. "We. Are. Going. Now."

I shivered at the Icy Yul. I finally gave in. If I didn't, God knows what would happen to me. "Fine, fine. Just, let me change."

I ended up wearing a simple black button-down shirt, along with black skinny jeans. Yul led me to her car. Once we got in, she immediately sped away.

"Where are we going, exactly?"

"Shhhh. Just stay quiet."

"I can report you for kidnapping me, you know?"

She turned and smiled evilly. "And I can fire you just like that," she snapped her fingers, "you know?"

I stopped talking and leaned back against my headrest. Yul the radio.

Jichyeo itdeon gaseumi dashi sumswigo ganan haejin maeumi bicheul chajasseo
Yeongwon torok ireohke neoye sonjabgo gati geodgo shipeo
Uri dul manye sesange saranghaneun nae saram gwa hamgge

I immediately turned it off.

"Yo! What gives?!"

I stayed silent. After about fifteen more minutes, we arrived at our destination. From out of her tinted windows, all I could see was....Darkness.

"Yul...where are we?"

She put her car in park and pulled the hand brake. "Just follow me."

Why did I have this awful feeling in my stomach?

I got out of her car and breathed in the fresh air. I heard the sound of the ocean near by. "Yul...."

"Just shut up and follow me."

Damn! What was with the iciness? That's usually my job.

She led me to what was presumably a beach house. I could hear the music blaring, the bass pounding, but the house was pitch black. "Yuri? This better not be some shady-underground-lesbo night club."

She smiled at me while pulling open the door. "You'll see."

My eyes had adjust to the darkness of the room. Immediately, I felt a pair of hands stop me. "Excus-oh! Kim Taeyeon-ssi! Kwon Yuri-ssi! Please, come in!"

Already, my ears were bleeding, and my head was hurting. Yul must have sensed my hesitation because she grabbed me by the arm. "Come on, you sour-puss." She led me into another room, darker than the first, but with strobe lights zooming around all over the place. 

At this rate, I'd become epileptic. Yuri led me to the bar. "Two Bloody Marys, please."

Even in the pitch blackness of the room, I could see the bartender smiling lustfully at Yuri. "Coming right up."

Ugh. Gag me. Bad part is, Yul flirted back. I elbowed her. She immediately stopped.

But, the bartender persisted. "Here you go, two Bloody Marys!" I saw her phone number written on Yul's napkin. I immediately took it to wipe my mouth, pretending to be oblivious to the obvious situation. The bartender gave me a death stare, but her flirting finally ended.

"Yah. You gonna be okay by yourself here?"

I looked at Yul and gave a half-hearted thumbs up. "Go, you -depraved freak."

I pushed Yuri away and watched her melt into the crowd of moving bodies. I let out a loud sigh. Why? Why did I agree to come?

The room was very stuffy and smelled like....like . Bleh. A girl came over to me and started grinding against me. I let out a sigh and pushed her away. "Hey! What gives?"

"Sorry. Not interested." I proceeded to look around for Yul. I saw her in the middle of the moshpit, grinding and making ot with...I squinted my eyes a little more. WHAT??????? Was she drunk? I made my way to the dance floor, pulling apart bodies, until I reached the Queen. "KWON YURI!!!!!!!"

She immediately pulled away from the girl. She looked surprised to see me. "T-T-Taeng! W-w-what are you doing here?"

"Yah! Do you see who this is?"

She nodded sheepishly. I saw her holding the girl's hand. I looked at Yul, then at the girl, then back at Yul. "You....Are you....?"

She grinned and held their hands up proudly. "Ne! Aren't you proud of me?"

I was surprised, for sure. She was holding the hand of her one and only faithful secretary, Jessica Jung. Those two have been staring shyly at each other for God knows how long. I guess I was happy for Yuri. Happy that she finally found someone to be with. I left the happy couple and made my way back to the bar. It was a new bartender, Thank God. 

"Hey! What would you like to drink?"

"Water."

"Water?"

"Yes." 

The bartender gave me a really weird look, but nevertheless gave me my water. The cool liquid running down my throat felt good, and extinguished the burning fire inside. I put the glass down, tipped the bartender, and made my way out the door.

Air. That's what I needed. I walked myself to the beach, watching the rays from the moon reflect off of the calm, rolling waves.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

I jumped a little. Because of the soft sand, I hadn't heard any footsteps. Nevertheless, I kept my cool. "Yeah..."

The mystery girl sat beside me. We sat there in silence for a few minutes. "Saw you in the club. Looked as uncomfortable as hell."

I smirked. "Felt as uncomfortable as hell."

There was something a bit...off about this girl...I couldn't quite put my finger on it. "Why're you out here?"

She shrugged. "Felt like it. Too stuffy in there. Too many.......bodies."

I chuckled. "I know how you feel."

We shared a small laugh, then she turned to me. I felt her body stiffen, and I felt her stand up. "YOU!?!?!?!"

What?

I finally looked up at the speaker. *GASP* "YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Uh oh!~~~ Who is it now????
Anyway, I am very, truly, from the bottom-of-my-heart sorry for not updating in so long! *Bows*
I am still recovering, but unfortunately, I've also acquired a cold along the way. Lol, I'm sitting here in my bed with my foot propped up and with a 103 degree fever.
Oh, life......

Anyway, YOONA came to San Fran!!!! I was so pissed that I missed her! If I knew that she would be here, I would've wheeled over to her in my wheelchair and have her sign my cast! How DAEBAK would that have been? *Fangirl time*

Stay with me and please comment and subscribe~~~! Your comments really mean a lot to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
SARANGHAE~~~~~~~!