Finding Love

Dandelion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Mingyu's POV]

The chipping of the birds rang distinctively in my ears. My eyes were forced to close again because of the bright sunlight. I squinted and it took some time to adjust myself to the brightness. I lifted my sore body and looked around. This place was awfully familiar. The scent of the sweet cherry blossom. The green medows, the huge tree where I almost everyday handout. The further I looked the more familiar it got. Teenage Boys and Girls pacing in and out of a huge building with their bags on. Some girls putting their make up on. Some boys playing basketball. And some people simply looking lost. This looks like a school. That's right! This is a school. It's my school. But how come I'm here? I'm pretty sure I graduated 3 years ago. With my shaky legs, I stood up and proceeded to plod. It left like forever since I saw my school. I strolled through the entrance and one thing I've noticed is that no one really cared about my presence. Or was I invisible or something? I saw a few familiar faces talking and laughing. The nostalgic feeling was so real. Inside the building, my legs led me to a locker. Behind the open locker stood a figure I never knew I could see again. His jet-black hair, deep eyes that could potentially show you the whole depth of the universe. He swung his slim bag out of his shoulders and settled it inside the locker. This completely felt like a deja-vu. He let out a shaky sigh before turning around. The first thing I caught was his startled face. He stumbled back as someone stood infront of him. 

"Hi!" The guy infront of him brightly greeted and he was little bit agitated by his sudden appearance. Ready to punch that guy, I turned around. My clenched fist loosened as I saw him. It was me? Atleast my old self. Blue coloured, side swept hair, a white shirt with a blue overcoat and a lose tie. 

"My name is Mingyu. You new here?" My old self offered him a handshake which the latter hesitantly took.

"I'm Wonwoo and yes I just transfered here" Hearing his voice again, It nearly stopped my heart. I stretched my hand out to touch his face but I couldn't. I was literally a ghost there. Dumbly standing there, I heard their conversation continue, which I do know how it'll proceed. With me asking him to be my friend.

"I'll help you around. If you have anything your unsure about, come ask me. We could hangout during the evenings!" Mingyu grinned at him and he smiled back at him. I missed his smile so much. It was so heart-warming. I'd give anything to see him smile like that again. 

"Sure! See you around then" He patted, leaving the place and Mingyu just stood there, clumsily ruffling my hair. As he passed by me, I smelled a worn out cologne, The same cologne I'd smell when I'd hold him. Every single thing made me miss him so much! He stood there, watching his back as Wonwoo walked further into the hall with other students covering his presence. He jerked when someone slapped him hard on his shoulder.

"New kid huh?" A blonde haired guy spoke. 

"Yeah! Just my type" He dreamily said as he buried his face on the Blondie's shoulder.

"I wouldn't want you to date him tho" He narrowed his eyes.

"Why?!" 

"They've already set their new target. It's him. So the probability of you guys dating is very slim" The blonde patted my back and proceeded walking to avoid anymore question. The same blonde who betrayed me. The same guy who pretended to be by my side and back-stabbed me. The urge to punch him right in the face was overwhelming but I can't. If only I had a telepathical ability to warn my old self about him. Then it all of a sudden turned black. I was standing alone in a room full of darkness. I started to run to reach the end but it seems to be an endless path. In an instant, I fell down a hole. Nearly 5 minutes passed but I was still plummeting. My eyes felt droopy, impulsing them to close.

The next thing I knew, I was sitting on a single couch in an apartment which is quite hard for me to forget. Opposite to me, there I was lying on Wonwoo 's lap, being lovey dovey. I remember this day. A memory which I could never forget.

"They troubling you too much?" Mingyu fiddled with his fingers.

"Nah! I could bare with it" Wonwoo his hair and started to draw random circles with his finger on his forehead.

"I'm sorry you've to go through this. They promised me that they would stop bothering you if I quit. I did, but those sons of bit-" 

"Mingyu!" His voice was low and threatening. "What did we say about cursing people?" The old me took a deep breath to calm himself and muttered a 'sorry'. Wonwoo caressed the bruise near his mouth. 

"You've done this much. I'm happy that I have you next to me. As long as your with me, I don't care how much pain I'd have to go through. It's all worth it in the end" He planted a gentle kiss on his forehead. He pulled him to extend that kiss to his lips. It was a short chaste one. Mingyu came back up and sat straight and reached for his pocket as Wonwoo was busy with something else. Having to see these again was both a blessing and a curse. A lump formed in my throat because I know what would happen next. My old self pulled out a square box and held it tight in his hands.

"Wonwoo" Mingyu tapped him and he turned back. Quickly opening the box, He took Wonwoo's fingers and slid a ring onto his finger. He was flustered by the whole situation. I still remember how cute he looked being red-faced and all.

"Let's have this as a lock to say that your mine" Wonwoo dumbly stared back at him. After few moments, he looked do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter