Chapter 14

Dandelion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You were the one who put the leg on me" 

​​​​​​"You were the one who had the head on my chest" 

"Well you came too much into my sleeping area"

"You wanted to sleep on the bed on the first place!"

"Boys, what is going on up there?" With a groan, Minhyuk ruffled his hair and yelled back to his mom saying it was nothing and went into his bathroom. 

​​​​​He would be lying if he said it was entirely bitter about this incident. He faced the mirror and watched his face turn pink as he recalled their position. Jeonghan was right. He blushes for almost everything. Splashing some water brought some sense into him and stop blushing. He carried on with the brushing and bathing and by the time he came out, Jeonghan was already half asleep on the chair.

"Yah! Go wash up quickly" He threw some clothes as he said that and Jeonghan blinked a couple of times from his sleep and looked at him in confusion. 

"We are going somewhere" The still confused Jeonghan went inside the bathroom and Minhyuk took this opportunity to make himself presentable. Not that he did it for Jeonghan, no. Maybe. 

While he was immersed in his thoughts, Jeonghan emerged out of the bathroom, wearing the clothes he gave him. 

"Hmm, perfect. Let's go" Without anymore word he descended down the stairs and Jeonghan followed him. After having the breakfast they went out and Jeonghan was surprised to find a sleek black car at the end of the street and more surprised when Minhyuk opened the door and got in. 

"What are you staring at? Get in" As he lowered the window, Minhyuk said and Jeonghan followed it. There was a guy dressed in casual tee on the driver's seat and he sped off as soon as Minhyuk told him too. 

"What about the others, hyung?" He asked him and Jeonghan was even astonished to find that he was older and there are more to come. 

"We'll pick them up on the way" He was brawny and had black hair. Couple of seconds later he fished out his mobile. 

 

You never told me that there would be someone else with us     

-YJH

As his phone beeped,  Minhyuk chucked seeing Jeonghan's message. He found it funny that the rude Jeonghan texted him about this instead of asking it directly. 

 

Just buckle up. It's gonna be fun. 

     - LMH

 

He turned to him and flashed him a reassuring smile and Jeonghan felt at ease. He was never good with strangers. And the thought of meeting someone he has no idea about got him a little anxious. Really anxious. 

Then why not Minhyuk, you ask? For some reason he did not get intimidated by him. He looked at him as a puppy. Nothing could go wrong with a puppy, right? Besides he started it. He started with the staring thing. He knew he was interested and he was good to him too. No matter how much he tried to piss him, he'd stay calm and composed. He liked that side of him.

Whilst he was busy in his own world, the car parked somewhere and two more guys got in. This was bulky as well and the other one was tall. And good looking.

 

How many more can I except? 

-YJH

Just 3 more ;) 

-LMH

 

Great, he thought to himself. And after a few minutes the bulky one tried to start a conversation which he does appreciate but he tried to cut him off politely because he thought he was better by himself. 

A few more stops with a few more people getting in and finally they started their real journey which Jeonghan doesn't know where. They were loud. They chattered throughout the ride and he could even find a guy giving him weird looks. 

Minhyuk introduced him to the others. The big man at the wheels was Shownu, the eldest. The other well built one was Wonho and the tall one Hyungwon. The one with a scary face but bubbly personality was Jooheon. The one giving him weird looks, Changhyun and the other Kihyun. 

One thing he realised was that Minhyuk was the loudest. He kept cracking jokes and kept the mood lively. He found himself chuckling a few times because of his antics. He found him cute. 

He finally pulled over and Jeonghan was relieved that the car ride was over because he was getting car sick but his horror they came to a themepark. 

He sighed heavily looking at the big welcome sign. Yep, He was going to puke more than once. 

"Come" Minhyuk grabbed his hand and ran towards the entrance while the others followed behind. Jeonghan was a fan of theme parkd and scary rides but every single time they went to a new ride, Jeonghan would try to stay on ground as much as possible. But with Minhyuk and his eyes working the magic, he gave up every single time and screamed for his life as the ride starts. I mean who could resist that puppy, right? 

Soon enough, everyone were ready for lunch and looking at the stiff Jeonghan, Minhyuk grabbed his hand only for it to be slapped away. He ran in the opposite site direction with everyone giving him weird looks. He ran near a bush and his gut trembled as he threw up. Right when he finished throwing up, someone ran next to him and held him handing over a towel and a water bottle. Jeonghan was so used to his scent now that he figured it was Minhyuk right away.

“Thanks" He coughed as he wiped his mouth with the towel he handed to him. 

"I'm so so sorry. I shouldn't have made you come to all the rides. I'm really sorry" Jeonghan saw panic written all over his face and his eyes were rapidly scanning him as he rambled few more apologies without listening to Jeonghan's explanation. 

"Hey" Finally he was able to stop him. 

"It's really fine. Besides, I couldn't have done it with anyone else. It's alright so stop blabbering" He blinked twice before muttering another apology.

"They must be waiting" Jeonghan grabbed his hand as he smiled and lead him to the rest of the gang. Although he couldn't eat everything they bought, he made sure he won't be left hungry. As everyone were filling their stomach, Changkyun pulled hid chair near Minhyuk and leaned in. 

"He seems way too familiar" He tried to let him catch the bait and confess himself but he brushed it off and kept the conversation with Wonho. They were busy arguing if banana milk was better or strawberry milk was better

"Cut the crap, I know it's the guy we saw with that girl you were looking at at the ice cream shop" Minhyuk froze and blinked a couple of times. He finally gave in to Wonho, agreeing banana milk was better and turned towards Changkyun. 

"You still remember that?" 

"How can I not? Not every girl catches your attention" He sipped his juice still maintaining eye contact with him as Minhyuk tried to put his thoughts into words. 

"Actually about that... " He decided to tell him. He was sure by now that he liked him so maybe Changkyun could help him untangle himself from all this mental breakdowns. 

"It was not the girl but the boy" Changkyun scrunched his eyes as he didn't properly understand him but when it did kick him he shouted so loud that even the next table people could hear him. 

Shushing him only made him react even more vulgar. His jaw dropped and everyone were busy asking him what was up but Minhyuk tried to brush all of them off. After everyone went to their business and as Changkyun calmed himself a little bit, Minhyuk began again. 

"You're the only one I ever told this to so don't blow the cover. I just couldn't stop staring at him you know. He had his glorious shine surrounding him and I heard bells in my ears. The typical scene out of a film" Changkyun was still glaring at him. 

"Give me one reason I shouldn't say this to the others" He turned into a stern person and Minhyuk started to sweat all over. 

"I'll buy the latest version of the video game you've always wanted"

"D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter