Chapter 15

Dandelion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The busy bus terminal welcomed them as soon as they alighted the bus. It was a little past twelve and despite that Jisoo was still somewhat disturbed by the story narrated by Jeonghan about his past. For the first time he thought if bringing him back to Mingyu was the right thing to do because by now he's realised that Mingyu seriously liked Jeonghan. The last thing he would want is for both of them to get hurt. They both had a really tragic story to share and being the only person knowing secrets about them put a burden on his shoulder. He felt responsible for everything that is yet to happen from now on.

"Jisoo" He blinked twice before looking at his direction, finding a confused Jeonghan. Sighing he approached Jisoo.

"I'm sorry if I had burdened you with everything. I shouldn't hav-" 

"No, totally not. It's fine. I'm glad you told me instead of keeping it for yourself. It must've been too hard on you. Trust me when I say I will never leave your side. You can always tell me anything that's disturbing you" The sincere smile spread over Jisoo's face gave him all the strength in the world. As soon as they boarded the taxi, Jeonghan broke the silence they've been maintaining ever since.

"Then I guess it's safe to say to you that I can't face Mingyu" Gazing outside the window, Jeonghan mustered his courage and told him. He expected a why or what immediately but it was just followed with a hum.

"Can I sleep at your place for now? It's closer and we still need to go to class tomorrow"

"Sure" Jisoo is not someone who would turn down favours. Although his room was a bit more messier than it should be, he was okay with Jeonghan staying with him. The ride lasted for half an hour and soon they reached a beautiful house.

Jeonghan knew Jisoo was rich but he never knew he was rich upto the level of having maids on his own. They greeted them as soon as they reached to the door and got his and Jeonghan's jacket even though he insisted bringing it on his own. He was treated as royalty and for a moment he was confused if he was the same Jisoo aka Joshua who joked around with them.

He also didn't miss the two fluff balls waiting for them near the staircase. Jisoo picked them both and gave them a fair amount of cuddles each to which they meowed and rubbed their head against his cheek. Jeonghan found that moment very cute and picture perfect. He even took a couple of pictures with his mobile camera. Soon they walked to the main floor.

Though Jisoo offered him a room to stay in, he turned it down and wanted to sleep on the couch to be less of a burden but that didn't stop Jisoo from dragging him to his room to sleep with him. As much as Jeonghan tried to dodge the offer in the end he had to yeild. 

The moment they both entered the room Jeonghan was shocked by the room for two reason. One it looked way expensive than it should be and two it looked really messy to how a luxurious room should be treated.

"I'm sorry about the mess. My room is off limits to the maid so I do the cleaning part here. Apparently I'm not good at it" He scratched the back of his head reluctantly giving a low chuckle.

"Well good for you that's one of the areas where I master. Leave it to me" It was Jeonghan's inclination to give something back when someone offered something. Jisoo has been too good to him than he deserved. A couple of protests from Jisoo didn't stop him from starting to pick up the dirty laundries. Soon enough Jisoo stopped his whining and started to help him and within the hour the whole room looked clean as new.

"Now that's how a million dollar room should look" Jeonghan said. He wondered how many semesters he could pay if he had rented it.

"It's not a million dollar worth, stop exaggerating" Jisoo groaned and fell straight onto his comfy bed with Jeonghan soon following him. 

"The bed is big enough to have two people sleep on it. Just wash yourself up and sleep here. I'm too tired to do anything so i guess I'll see you tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'm not on the ground"

So said Jeonghan got to the attached bathroom and took a long, hot shower. He had had a long day today and a lot of emotional rides in the past few days. The shower helped him take his mind off few things but the only thing he couldn't shake off was why Seungcheol hadn't contacted him yet. It was unlike his clingy self. The withdrawal of a small messages like good morning or good night would make him sulky all day long but it had been a week since he last contacted him. He was frankly worried.

After the soothing shower he joined Jisoo on the bed to sleep. By the time he was already in deep sleep. Jeonghan felt like he hadn't appreciated Jisoo's beauty and especially his sleeping face, his eyes closed and lips lightly opened. He smiled and thanked him silently for all the help that he'd received not expecting an answer. The silent night soon knocked him down to sleep. He could finally sleep at ease, lifting the burden off his shoulder with the help of Jisoo. 

 

 

 

"Hyyyuuunnnnggg!!!" Soonyoung cried as soon as he saw Jeonghan making his way to their table in the cafeteria. He was quick too run towards him and hug him tight that even Jeonghan a little surprised by his overwhelming love. He was touched to be honest.

"Where have you beeeeen? It has been days since we saw you. Don't you have any affection towards us to leave us hanging like that?" 

"Hyung where did you find him? Did he get arrested or something?" Without even giving the Jeonghan the chance to talk, he asked Jisoo who gave him a small laugh and proceeded to sit down as the latter wasn't expecting any reply and was busy rambling to Jeonghan.

"What happened? You were MIA for like a week" Jun asked.

"Ah I'm sorry. I've just got..a lot going on recently" He stared at his plate whilst answering as he couldn't look into the boy's eyes. They've been very nice to him. The least he could do was not to be rude.

"Hey it's going to fine. What matters is you're here now. We've all missed you so much" When Jun placed his hand on his shoulder his eyes started to  tear up although he didnt let them know by blinking it off. Jeonghan doesn't know what he did to deserve all these people.

He looked up after restraining the threadening tears and smiled tenderly. The rest of the lunch went with a lot of talking mainly about what happened to him. Even Minghao got very comfortable with him unlike his past self. He learnt that Jun and Minghao had been progressing very well. Their peaceful time was interrupted when someone cleared their voice next to their table.

"Welcome back, young man. It's been long since we've seen you around" Jeonghan wished it wasn't who he thought it was. But there he was, Professor Shin standing 6 ft tall and intimidating. He was his criminal law module professor and he was anything but nice to Jeonghan.

"Ah yes professor, I've been.." He looked at Jun for help in whatever excuse they've made up and he mouthed the word 'sick at hospital

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter