Resentment

Dandelion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days turned into weeks and soon Mingyu was back to normal. He still wears a bandaid on his forehead but other than that he was fit. But the relationship between Mingyu and Jeonghan grew to be awkward. Jeonghan always tried to help Mingyu and never left his side which Mingyu does approve of but he was just too clingy and it kind of burdened Mingyu. He still couldn't come to forgive him fully for not staying with him and taking off to see someone else. But he's working on it. With Jeonghan being so apologetic, he will eventually forgive him. He's sure of that.

But he still vanishes into thin air after school and shows up at their home at exactly 9 PM. Mingyu still doesn't know where he runs to and it's making him curious. What if he is committed? That thought has crossed his mind quite a lot often. Now that he does know he's in love with Jeonghan, he doesn't want to share him with anyone.

"Let me do that for you" It was early in the morning and Mingyu tried to get back to his usual cooking routine. It was by then Jeonghan came running into the kitchen to get the pot that was high up the shelf. 

Jeonghan climbed the chair Mingyu was currently holding as he sighed.

"Jeonghan this is the nth time I'm telling you not to do stuffs for me" He doesn't call him hyung anymore. Jeonghan climbed down with a guilty smile plastered on his face. 

"Uh..Sorry?" He rubbed his nap shyly and handed the pot to him. Without a word more he went back to cooking while Jeonghan stood there staring at the stove. It was kind of uncomfortable for him to have Jeonghan stare a hole onto his food.

"Why don't you take a seat while I bring you the food?" Jeonghan grinned while nodding. Few more stirs and he was done. He settled the food on the table while Jeonghan waited eagerly for him to serve some. 

After a few minutes of silence with the exemption of chewing and gulping, Mingyu placed his hand on the table making sure Jeonghan was able go see it. He understood that Mingyu wanted his attention and lifted his head slowly while slupping the noodles. 

Mingyu cleared his throat making sure he had his full attention.

"Look Jeonghan, I don't want you to run around and help me just because you're guilty of something" Jeonghan looked at him with a little too much expectation of being recognized for his efforts. And hopefully he'd forget what had happened too.

"Don't expect me to cut you some slack. I'm still mad at you" Oh there we go again. Jeonghan face almost immediately lost its glow. 

"That's alright. I guess I was expecting too much" His smile turned into a bitter one after he removed the bowl from the table and went straight into the kitchen. All Mingyu could do was sit there and hope for him to come to his arms one day. 

 

"You have reached your limit Mingyu" He heard him say as he forcefully snatched the bottle from Mingyu. Mingyu glared at him with all the mightiness he had.

"Hyung, Just one more" Mingyu tried to retrieve the bottle but he only lifted it up high from his reach.

"You're going to spoil yourself" He said while Mingyu still struggled to get the bottle.

"Oh c'mon. You're acting as if I'm drinking alcohol. It's a freaking coke for goodness sake" This time Mingyu used what he has been blessed with and stood up to grab it back. 

"Which is much more worst than alcohol itself. Now give that to me" Before Mingyu could take a sip of it, he snatched it back and this time he threw it to the other guy sitting opposite to them.

"Kim Myungsoo, Don't you dare. That's my co-" His words were in vain as the said guy drank it in a single gulp. Reaching for a nearby pillow, he slammed it onto his face. Laughter filled the room while Mingyu alone was sulking with his hands folded.

"That was the last one" He muttered before glaring at Myungsoo again which he replied with a sheepish grin.

This is something the boys would always do. The 6 of them will gather together at Nichkhun's place, who was the school's senior and spend the weekend together. 

"You've had 5 tins already. No more coke for you until next week" Mingyu's eyes widened as his face displayed dejection with being declined coke by Taecyeon. He started to whine and that least moved Taecyeon's heart. With a stern no, the guys started to discuss again leaving Mingyu sulk throughout the session.

"Guys, the new kid we saw yesterday, his dad's the CEO of a reputed company" Lee Sungyeol AKA the clown spoke. The others hummed in response.

"So some fun is guaranteed, you say?" Myungsoo smirked while casually throwing his legs on the sandalwood teapoy.

". That's imported from Thailand. It's my mother's. Get your legs off of it" Myungsoo winced and lowered his legs as Nichkhun's slapped it. 

"But you let Victoria sit on it! That's unfair" Myungsoo too whined. "I feel rejected by my own hyung who prefers his girlfriend rather than his best brother" He continued to act out a scene, Nichkhun only sighed placing his hand on his forehead.

"That's Victoria Song, Song Qian, the Chinese beauty of our school we're talking about. And you are.." Mingyu paused before scanning Myungsoo up and down and continued with a disgusted look. 

"Kim Myungsoo, the clumsy guy"

"Whom every girl wants to go out with" Myungsoo declared shamelessly earning a groans from everyone. Mingyu went as far as hitting him with a nearby orange stick.

"But seriously though. Hyung, you seem like you're really in love" Blushing Nichkhun is a rare sight and that combined with a dreamy sigh is a twelfth of never.

"The handsome Thailand hunk fell for a gorgeous Chinese girl. I can't wait until this appears as a flash news in our campus" Sungyeol said.

"Do you seriously think people don't notice the flowers he keeps in her locker? Everyone knows. They're just waiting for a confirmation. And when will you give that hyung?" No one could stop the curious Mingyu from shooting his questions.

"I haven't even confessed to her!" Nichkhun retorted but the others weren't satisfied with his answer.

"Uh. Here. Drink this and shut up" Reaching down the couch, he revealed another coke can and threw it to Mingyu to stop his from posting his questions which will result in an embarrassed and blushing Nichkhun. He wouldn't want that. So his secret weapon to stop Mingyu. The coke.

"So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter