Will you?

Dandelion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jeonghan's POV]

The morning sunlight piercing through the window was what got me up. The vibrant and colourful rays as a result of the beautiful glass painting on my window made me squint my eyes to see what was forward. I don't remember seeing a Butterfly painted on my window. There's no way Mingyu would've done this because every living creature in this world knows he cannot draw anything besides a crooked stick man. That leaves just one person. I lunged towards the desk to reach for my mobile. The screen lit up indicating that I had one notification. I swiped the screen and smiled as I read the sender's name

Choi Seungcheol :

Good morning angel :) 

Ever since we got close he's got this name 'Angel'  for me because he prefers that to my real name as he used to refer to me as angel before we got to know each other.

Morning! Thank you for the morning colours. When did you sneak in, you little stalker?

I can't really believe he had the guts to climb up again despite the risk of him being seen by Mingyu. Once, he came up all the way to the balcony attached to my room, scaring the out of me. Apparently he'd 'missed me soon much that he couldn’t sleep without seeing me once more' As much as that was sweet, I warned him not to come again but here he was, in the middle of the night, somehow managed to paint a freaking butterfly on my window. I may not know their relation but one thing's for sure- he's a dead meat if he got caught by Mingyu.

I stretched my sore limbs and got up to get ready for another day of my life. I went the kitchen and saw the glorious image of Mingyu cooking breakfast. He reminds me every single time that this would be the last meal he'd cook but still ends up cooking the very next day. I tiptoed towards him and stood behind, ready to pounce to scare him. But instead he somehow knew my presence and turned towards me, pulled me closer to his body and whispered a 'good morning' as he patted my head. It was unusual of him to deliver a good morning this sincere because we would never really greet each other in the morning. I did not see this coming. Especially with a hug.

"Good morning to you too" I greeted him awkwardly as I released myself from his grip. I walked towards the table following him and we started eating our breakfast in silence which was again weird as he's one big chatterbox who'd never close his mouth even if I wanted to. I wonder what was wrong. Before I could speak up my thoughts, my phone buzzed again.

Choi Seungcheol :

Anytime

He attached a photo taken from my balcony as he pointed his finger towards a huge pile of blankets I was under. I smiled at the screen as I read his message, completely forgetting to ask Mingyu about his odd behaviour. 

"Hyung" He called out to me and I lifted my head to see him. He had a weary smile as he was about to ask me something. But he took a pause and I used that moment to open another message from Seungcheol

Choi Seungcheol : 

You lazy . You did not forget about our meeting today right? Better not be late or you have to face the wrath of the mighty Choi Seungcheol. 11AM sharp. Cya. Be careful on your way.

"Can I-" 

"Oh crap. Is it Saturday?" I asked Mingyu in great shock and he nodded, slightly confused about expression.

"Yes but-" 

"Oh my ing god it's 10:30 already?!. I need to get ready!" I stood up abruptly and ran towards my room to take a quick shower and change. I threw on a plain white tee and a pair of ripped jeans as those where what i could find at that moment and came out fully dressed up, having 10 minutes to spare for my travel. I saw Mingyu at the exact same posture having his meal untouched.

"You going somewhere?" He turned towards me and scanned me from head to toe. 

"Yes Mingyu-ya. You can manage alone at home right? You always have" I asked him as I wore my shoes, already tying the lace.

"Can you not go?" He walked towards me and looked at me with a pleading gaze somewhat upset about something. As much I wanted to ask what was wrong, I didn't have any time as he asked me to come at 11AM sharp. He said he had to show me something important.

"I'm so sorry Mingyu-ya. This is really important. I promised to meet someone today at 11AM. I can't skip this out" I told him already reaching out to the door handle.

"Plea-" 

"I'll be back before you know it. And I promise I would take you out for dinner. Dinner's on me! Then we can talk about what's bothering you okay? In the mean time call Jisoo if you want. I'm sure he'd be free. Bye" I closed to door before receiving a reply from him. It hurts to leave him all alone but Seungcheol would kill me if I didn't make it today since he has been stressing on how much important this was for the past 2 weeks. I took a cab and it was 11:15 when I reached the place where he asked me to meet. I'm so dead.

With an anxious heart I took a step forward and looked up for the first time. It was a park. Why did he want me to come to a park? I went inside and it took me a few minutes to find him. After 10 minutes of searching the whole park, I saw him sitting in one of the benches, restlessly tapping his thighs as he looked at his watch. I checked mine and it was 11:30 already. I sighed and ran towards him.

"I'm. Sorry. Traffic. Cab. Broke-down. Ran all the way. Sorry" I exaggerated my heavy breath as I sat next to him.

"What makes you think I would believe that lie?" He raised an eyebrow and shot me a death glare.

"Uh...Because I'm your angel?" I laughed nervously and did a cheesy, stupid pose to convince him and I'm pretty sure I succeeded because I could see him restrain his smile. But yet he turned away from me, still pretending to be mad. 

"Choi Seungcheol" I called out, nudging him with my elbow in a cute voice despite it being horrible in my ears. This is the cheesiest I've acted ever since I had a pacifier in my mouth. Oh the things I would do for him! He still refused to look at me but I was now 100% sure that he fell for that. But he still decided to play it hard to get. Okay, if that's what he wants. 

"Oh well! In that case I could just call Jisoo and spend my day with him. He said he needed help with some case" I turned away from him, crossing my arms over my chest and said in a loud voice for him to hear.

"I'm just going to go" I sighed and stood up, pretending to leave. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together and started to walk still pretending to have that pissed off face. I chucked at his cuteness and pinched his nose as he led me outside the park. 

"Where are we going?" I asked him as we got inside a cab. 

"Somewhere" he told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter