New beginning

Dandelion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jeonghan’s POV]

So the first day of Uni was pretty much the same. Me and Mingyu (to my surprise), both were majoring in Law. So we almost have all classes together, except one or two. Having him by my side really did help me out especially when a certain few incidents had taken place since it was my first day. First- I went to the washroom and forgot my way back to the class and fate plays along. I left my mobile inside my bag which was with Mingyu. It was kind of embarrassing but I had to call for Mingyu like a child lost in the supermarket searching for his mommy. Second was when I lost my way to the cafeteria and he had to take me there- you get the point anyways right? He was a life-saver. It was lunch time and he introduced me to some of his friends- Soonyoung, Minghao, Jisoo , Jun and Seungkwan.

“Guys, this is Jeonghan. My new roomie. Say hi and try not to scare him away. I would love it if he continues to stay as my roommate. So please don’t ruin anything” Mingyu announced. After a couple of woo’s and Aah’s, They introduced themselves.

“AYO! Welcome. The name’s Kwon Soonyoung. Call me Soon” A Blond guy introduced himself with an unusually loud voice. This must the loud one here. Every gang has that one big loudspeaker whom no one can shut.

“Shut up” A brown-haired chubby (not to mention cute) boy stuffed some bread inside Soonyoung- or Soon’s mouth to shut him up.

“My name is Seungkwan. You must be new here. Sorry about this nuisance. He’s always like that. It’ll be fine once time goes by” He assured me.

“Why? Would he quiet down once he gets to know people?” I asked him.

“No. You’ll get used to it” Seungkwan replied nonchalantly. I just chuckled at his response.

“Hi. My name is Hong Jisoo. Nice to meet you. How far do you like our town?” The guy with a sweet and calming voice asked me with his signature cat-like eye smile.

“Hello! Yes Yes, You have a very beautiful city. Thankfully I have Mingyu around to guild me” I replied with a smile plastered on my face. I have a feeling he would be a good friend.

“Hello. My name is Minghao” It was short and quick but yet cute. He must be the shy one.

“You need to welcome them Minhao. You don’t just say your name. You should extend you courtesy to anyone you meet for the first time” The boy next to him lectured him in a soft and caring tone earning a nod from the latter.

“I’m sorry. He’s Chinese and doesn’t quite know about Korean culture. My name is Junhui but Jun is fine. Nice to meet you. If you have any doubts with Chinese clients, I’m your guy” He winked at me.

“I’m sorry, you are-”

“Yes, I’m Chinese too but I’ve been in Korea for quite a long time so I get the hang of it. It’s different for this guy. He’s new here. Please bare with him” Jun told me as he ruffled the shorter guy’s hair and he just smiled at that action.

“He’s cute” I smiled at him.

“More like they’re cute” Seungkwan gave them a cheeky smile.

“Oh” I couldn’t quite get it for a few seconds but then it hit me. “Oooohh….You mean you guys are- Oohh…You guys are super cute together. No wonder how Minghao managed to get along” I grinned at them trying not to be teasing.

“Just like how you have Mingyu hyung” Seungkwan’s words caught me off guard and got me flushed. Mingyu just laughed at it. Neither denied it nor accepted it. I decided to leave it as the topic was changing.

“So hyung. Are you free at evenings? We always meet up at this place called Ace cafè every evening or when ever we feel like hanging out. You up for it?” Soonyoung asked me in a less louder voice. I figured that I was the oldest followed by Jisoo. Which means I need to take responsibility for these guys if we chose to hang out. Something tells me they will bring trouble. And I loved troubles.

“Sure! I’m free until I get a job here” I exclaimed and with that the bell rang indicating our lunch time was over.

“See ya at 5 PM hyung. Don’t forget. Mingyu will show you the way. Bye!!” Soonyoung shouted as he left the cafeteria. I turned around with a confused look asking if he’s always that loud.

“Yes. They’re quite noisy but believe me, they aren’t that bad. You’ll love their company. C’mon, our class will start in a few minutes” Mingyu held a hand out and I reached for it to get up from my seat. And the rest of the day just went like that. It was nearly 4:45 when our classes got over. Mingyu said that we could walk to this Ace cafè as it was in a walkable distance. We got there by 5:05 and saw some familiar faces sitting on the couch.

“Hyung, Your 5 minutes late. Do you know how much stuffs you missed?” The Blonde pouted as I took a seat next to him.

“I’m sorry Soonyoung-ah. Mr. Perfect being here left his papers at his desk back at the class. So we had to make a dou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter