Chapter 16

Dandelion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking in the streets with minimal clothes proved to be very wrong to Seungcheol. The harsh wind pierced through his cardigan and made contact with his skin like ice. He was just going to get some ramyun from a conventional store near by so he didn't really give thoughts to what he would wear. He didn't expect the weather to be this cold. By the time he reached his apartment he was frozen and shivering. After turning the door knob, he entered his shared apartment and called out for Jihoon to get the ramyun and cook.

While blowing and rubbing his hands together for warmth he felt two hands snarl around his waist and placed his head on Seungcheol's shoulder. Initially he thought it was Jihoon but there was no way it was him because one, Jihoon isn't the hugging type. He might kick his but never hug and two, Jihoon was way too short to reach his shoulders. This person was perfectly his height. After a few seconds he figured who it could be and placed his hands on top of his while a small smile crept onto his face. 

"Hey, you're hands are freezing. Why did you think of going out in this weather with just a cardigan?" Seungcheol heard the sweet angelic voice he has been missing for days now and turned back to see a smiling Jeonghan look straight into his dark orbs.

He smiled back and placed a sweet kiss on his nose and hugged his tightly while the latter replocated. 

"I've missed you," Jeonghan muffled against his chest. Seungcheol pulled him back and cupped the boys face and repeated the same words and kissed him, pulling him back to a hug again.

Both of them couldn't have enough of each other and stayed in the same position if it wasn't for Jihoon interupting.

"You guys can keep upto your cheesiness after giving me the pack of ramyun. I'm hungry," Seungcheol chuckled and gave him the cover containing the ramyun.

"Want some?" Jihoon threw the question towards Jeonghan and he shook his head saying he has already eaten. Jihoon shrugged and went inside the kitchen half because he couldn't bring his heart to get comfortable seeing him together like that. No matter how hard he tried for the sake of his friend, he couldn't help himself from feeling down.

Back at the living room both Seungcheol and Jeonghan were comfortablely seated on the couch while smiling at each other like crazy. 

"How have you been?" Seungcheol asked him like it has been a decade since they met.

"Yeah, okay I guess. I'm sure you wouldn't have been too good without me," Jeonghan responded smiling cheesily. Seungcheol pinched his cheek and pulled him closer into his arms in a way that Jeonghan's back was resting against Seungcheol's chest while his arms were wrapped around his waist.

"Where did you go?" He nuzzled in his neck as he muffled.

"I went to visit my mum," Seungcheol hummed against his neck.

"Choi Seungcheol. There is so much I want to tell you," His voice had a bit of seriousness.

"Anything," Seungcheol placed a kiss on his cheek showing he was willing to hear everything.

"But not now. Not to ruin the mood. Let's just cherish this moment, shall we?" Jeonghan said as he chuckled and ruffled Seungcheol's hair.

They cuddled closer to each other and being too comfortable with each other's warmth and missing each other's embrace, they slept before they knew it as the cold ceased to existence.

When Jeonghan woke up he found himself on Seungcheol's bed while he was no where to be found in the room. He searched for his mobile and it was placed on the desk near the bed. He switched it on and the time read 7:43 PM. 

He woke up as he swore and rushed to the living room. Putting on his jacket and shoes he shouted.

"Seungcheol, I'm leaving," Seungcheol emerged from the kitchen wearing an apron while his hand holding a spoon.

"But I was cooking us dinner!" He whined and glared at Jeonghan. Jeonghan advanced towards his lover and hugged him before looking up.

"Next time for sure, yeah?" Seungcheol was still sulking and did not meet his eyes

Jeonghan kissed him on his lips as an apology

"Please?" With his best puppy eyes on, Jeonghan pleaded.

"But we saw each other after almost two week and all you did was sleep. We barely even spoke with each other," Seungcheol was sulking like a 5 year old who had been denied a candy. 

"I'll tell you what. Tomorrow first thing in the morning when you wake up, you will see my face. And then I'm going to spend the rest of the day with you. Sounds okay?" Jeonghan's hand traveled to his hair and fixed his fringes. 

Seungcheol muttered an incoherent 'okay' still disappointed. 

"Aww now cheer up. Why are you being such a baby!" The more Seungcheol sulked, the more Jeonghan's heart didn't want to leave.

Seungcheol pulled him into a hug and kissed the crown of his head.

"It's just because I've missed you so ing much," Seungcheol's tender voice echoed through his body and he hugged him even tight.

After a few seconds he released his gasp and Jeonghan kissed him on his cheek which he returned by placing a chaste kiss on Jeonghan's lips.

It was very hard for Jeonghan to leave the sulking baby alone since Jihoon had already told him that he was staying at Dokyeom's place. But he had to leave because he'd finally thought of going back to his shared apartment. 

After a careful assessment of his apartment front door and confirming that it had been used recently, he opened the door and stepped in. The sweet aroma that his apartment had welcomed him. 

Been too long, He thought as he placed his bag on the couch. 

For a few minutes he kept his position on the couch while examining the living room. It seemed like Mingyu has been living here. Probably came back after Jisoo had come after him.

Sooner or later he'd have to face him so he made sure he was ready for the encounter. While his mind was wandering around in aimless thoughts, he unintentionaly fell asleep.

An hour later he was woke up by the loud thud made by the door. Startled he woke up and glanced at the entrance and there stood a tall man wearing an equally long jacket.

Due to the shadow caused by the improper lighting he couldn't see his face but he was a hundred percent sure of who he was staring at, right from his physique. Although he couldn't look at his face Jeonghan was sure that he was looking at Mingyu after a couple of weeks time. 

As he advanced forward his face was finally lit. His face looked cold and hardened. Both of them stared at each other for a few seconds before Mingyu placed the keys on the table and walked off. 

No one spoke a word. Although there were two people occupying the house, there was pin drop silence. It had been almost half an hour since Mingyu vanished into his room. When he came out of his room Jeonghan was sitting on the couch, unmoved since he saw him when he had entered the house. 

Mingyu picked up a piece of blank paper from the writing table and scribbled something on it. He walked towards Jeonghan and placed the paper right in front of him before vanishing again into his room. This time Jeonghan heard a click sound indicating that he had locked the door.

The confused Jeonghan picked up the paper and read it.

You want answers? Go to this place and you'll find them. 

It was followed by a name and an address that he had written. He figured it was a near-by place. But why would he want him to go there. Answers to what? Jeonghan got up immediately and walked towards his room.

"Mingyu, come out. We need to talk," He banged on the door and waited for a few seconds. He got no response.

"Do you really think avoiding me is going to solve all your problems?" Still no answer.

"Seriously what the hell is wrong with you? Just because you had some issues with seungcheol doesn't mean it gives me the reason to stop dating him or stop talking with you," 

"This is so childish Mingyu, you need to-" The door swung open and suddenly Jeonghan was staring at the worked up chest of Mingyu.

He glanced up and saw his face. His face expressed pain and disbelief.

"Why do you believe in him so much?" Mingyu asked in a desperate voice. Jeonghan could look in his eyes that he was deeply hurt. 

He wanted to tell him that Seungcheol wasn't what he though he was. But after everything he's been thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter