A Life After

A Little Not Too Over You

 

Things has not been working out for Ella today.They say bad things happens in a worst possible way,and it always comes in three's.She could not even remember when was that theory invented but it seems like that theory befall on her today.She woke up late this morning.She doesn't even know how did it happen,when her alarm clock never failed her before.And didn't do her laundry during the weekend for she had s to go home unexpectedly and she got nothing appropriate to wear for school in the process.And when she came to her class this morning,only to be notified that the supervisors from the State is coming around to observe their school today.She was not even ready for her class today coming from home late at night to her apartment last night.

Needless to say that her adrenalin has been running high,at such an early morning and the first day of the week.it is better if she was teaching  little children who will gladly follow what they are told but teaching teen agers in high school has always been a challenge,day in and day out.Some are smart Alec,and some are just passive and just do nothing,and have their mind somewhere else.She just pray that her day will just pass by without anymore disaster in her hand.

And finally the last of her class is over as Ella stay seated on her chair as she watched the last of her students leave the room.She took a deep breath after her ordeal for the day. Another month and then school is over again and vacation time is coming.Come to think of it it has been almost two years since the graduation.Two years and so far she have come to terms that she and Chun was not meant to be.it was a ahrd first year without him but then she survived it and now,she feels that she is ready to move on with her life.Maybe she'll say yes to the blind date that Jiro and Selina has set up for her this weekend....She just crossed her fingers that things will turn out fine and  not a total disaster.

Ella was undecided of what to wear and decided to wear something feminine today and wear a dress.her short hair,she blowed dry until her natural curls came out.She  put some make up,a little highlights of her features and her eyes,and a red lipstick.And soon enough,she was ready for her first venture in the world of dating game.

Jiro and Selina was in the restaurant waiting for her already when she arrived.The guy in question has not arrived yet.Jiro waved his hand to her, and Selina smiling at her.She walked nervously,she felt her own knees buckling down at the anxiety.

Jiro gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheeks,and Selins too as she hugged her tightly,missing her friend.

"Hey,you look good girl." Selina said."So how's work?"

"It is alright.Another month and the school is over." Ella said."I have to go home for the summer.My Father has not been doing good lately."

"Oh,I am sorry to hear that." Selina said."Are you alright then? I am glad that you finally said yes."

"Yes I am fine.I think it is about time." she said as she force a smile on her face.

"He is rally nice Ella..otherwise I would have never thought of setting him up with you." Jiro said."Although...I.."he was about to say that he is feeling guilty to Chun for setting him up with another guy but then it has been two years now,...

"He is nice  a little bit conservative and sometimes quiet but very good looking.More like your type." as he laughed.he is feeling like he is describing Chun in the process.

Ella laughed at Jiro."More like my type.I didn't even know that I have a type." she said.

"You know what i mean,more like Chun's type" he said as he blurted out.Selina could have hit Jiro for saying that.Sometimes her fiance does not know what he was saying.Saying Chun's name in front of Ella when she is trying to forget and find someone new.

And then a man came in ,a tall ,handsome man,as the girls in the restaurant looked at him.he smiled when he saw Jiro and Selina as he walked towards them.Ella just stared at him.Is this the man that they are talking about ? Is this man her date???,as her eyes stared at one of the most handsome guy she has ever met....