Just Like Old Times

A Little Not Too Over You

Everybody was there when Chun and Ella arrived at the restaurant.Jiro and Selina,Calvin and Angela,yes,just like old times,just like when they are still in college and sharing an apartment together.Everybody was just happy to be together once qagain,like the past years that they are apart doesn't matter and that it doesnt happen.They are like young again with no cares in the world as they shared stories and shared jokes and laughed at all the fun times that they have.

They had dinner and then decided to moved to the nearby bar for a drink.And as they walked to the New York city sidewalk.The street is still crowded,although it is already past ten at night.Jiro with his arms around Selina.and Calvin with Angela.Ella eyed the two pairs together ,as she felt the tugged in her heart.She felt envious for the first time,that they are with the guy that they love,and sharing the night of fun in the big city of New York.The look did not escaped Chun,and thought that she must be missing her boyfriend.

"Is it alright if i put my arms around you?" Chun asked."I know i am not him,but you can imagine that it was him that is holding you right now."

Ella looked at him and wondered what the hell is he thinking.Him as a replacement for Jerry,when it is the other way around.She is trying to imagine that Jerry was Chun in her life,so she can moved on and not dwell on his thoughts.She opted not to say a thing but nodded her head.And then she felt his hand on her shoulder,as he pulled her closer.She can feel the warmth of his body,and the closeness it creates.make it hard for her to think of anything else,made her realized how it is very dangerous to be near him at all,as she took a deep breath.And then they finally reahed their destination as they found a table to sit down.Ella's face was all flushed.with the heat and with her own emotions.Selina looked at her and smiled.

The guys moved as they went to the bar to get the girls a drink.Selina moves closer to Ella.

"So are you alright?" she asked.

"Yeah,I am fine." Ella answered as she forced a smile.

"I can see that he still have the hots for you." as she grinned at her."And good thing Jerry is not around."

"What do you mean? Of course not.It is just a force of a habit.After all we have been together in college." Ella said trying to explain.

"hey you forget that i also knew Chun.We used to share an aprtment ,remember? I think he still cares for you." Selina added.

"I agreee with Selina,I still think that he still have feelings for you." Angela added.'But the question is,do you still have feelings for him? What about Jerry?"

And just then ,the guys appeared and heard the last question."So what about Jerry?" Calvin asked."Where is he by the way?" as he looked at Ella.

"He is out of town on business." Ella answered.Jiro and Chun did not followed up the question anymore as they sat on their chair.

"Alright,since everybody is here,we might as well make the announcement." Jiro said,as he lokked at Selina,as she nodded in agreement and smiled.

"Selina and I have already set the date for our big the day....the wedding...." Jiro said ,as everybbody looked and waited for the date.And it is gonna be on October ,on my Honey's birthday,which is exactly four months from now." as everybody clapped their hands.

"So finally a date." Chun said."I'll be there."

"You better be,for you are my best man." Jiro said.,as he put his arms around him and hugged.

"Hey wnat about me?" Calvin asked."A chopped liver?"

"Yes you ae going to be my grooms man,and Angela is one of the bride's maid." Jiro continued.

"And ella you are my maid of honor." Selina said."I want all of you to be there.No excuses and no buts."

"Yes we will be there." as all of them said.We will not miss it in the world.We love you guys." as they all came together in a group hugs.....Everybody in a joyous mood after that.TThey drink some more and tell stories some more until wee hour in the morning.Until the bar has almost closed on them.......as they said their goodyes for the night...Jiro went with Selina and Calvin with Angela.As Ella and Chun looked on.

"So do you think,you can still make it?" Ella asked."Or do you want me to drive.No I should drive."

"Yeah,I think you better drive." Chun said as he felt the effect of alcohol on his system.......

The ride back to Ella's apartment was quick and silent,as Chun closed his eyes on their way back,not saying anything.

"I think it is better for you to stay than driving back to your hotel." Ella said,as she helped him out from his seat on the way inside.She lead him on the couch but Chun is not a small man as he crouch on the smallness of her sofa.

"Come on ,just used my bed for tonight." Ella said as she lead him to her bed and put him down.Just as she was about to leave him,Ella felt Chun's hand on her wrist as she pulled her down with him.

"Stay with me tonight Ella.Stay with me tonight." Chun said.as he felt his lips in her lips,as the tiredness and the effect of the alcohol clouded her mind....as she could not think anymore but just felt the wonderful feeling that Chun's kisses has brought to her.....and yes she has been missing him,she has been missing his kisses and she has been missing being in his arms...and it has been a very very long time......since she felt like this.....