Back To Where I Am

A Little Not Too Over You

Ella waited for Jerry as she looked at her watch.He is finally coming home after weeks of being away.She missed him in some ways but somehow it is quite different the way she is feeling towards Chun. Her feelings towards Jerry is more of a friendship more than anything else.But being friends and lovers can't be that bad at all,as she tought about it.

After a night of spending a night with him,He went back home the next day and after an abrupt call from him,saying goodbye and telling her to wait for him in which she didn't give him any reply at all,She has not heard from him. He was gone again from her life,just like that.And this time ,it will be for good.

Jerry came looking so suave and yes handsome,as he smiled at the sight of her.He gave her a kiss on the lips in front of people passing by,which gave Ella a blush.

"You look beautiful as always." he said,as he pull away."You missed me?"

"Yeah,I did." she answered,as Jerry put his arm around her.

"So what have you been doing while I was gone?" he asked.

"Nothing much.I had a get together with my old college friends and yes Jiro and Selina made the announcement and set the date already." she said.

"So you have been a good girlfriend." he said "That is good. I know I can trust you if  I am away." as he smiled at her.Ella swallowed hard.She is hardly the honest and good girlfriend that he is talking about. Sleeping with your ex boyfriend is hardly an honest thing to do behind your boyfriend's back.She felt guilty all of a sudden and felt bad for Jerry.

"Hardly the good girlfriend. But I tried." she said."Where are we going now?"

"I am taking my girlfriend to a very nice dinner cause I missed her a lot. I just realized how lucky am I in having you." as he kissed her on the cheeks.Ella could not say anymore.The guilt has stopped her for saying anything.She wondered if it is worth keeping the relationship whe she has not been totally honest to him.And seeing Chun again made her realized that she still love him and that  Jerry can't replace him in her heart.it will always be Chun no matter what.....And she could not understand herself,why she is still loving him after all this time,when he doesn't even thought of her and doesn't even care for her at all....And yes,he slept with her even though he is already engaged to someone else....How can he do that to her? and yet she is still loving him despite of it all...