Tell Me Goddbye

A Little Not Too Over You

A/N-Duh I have been listening to Big Bang new MV and yes love the song...G Dragon is cute...but my friend won't let me have him..She said I can have Tae yong instead...but I love G dragon.To tell you the truth I am not much of a Big Bang fan before {though I love their songs and music..too much of a bad boy image for me .I love dorky,nerdy guy..ha..ha..ha} but maybe this will change now...

Anyway as I was listening to the song..and I need to update my Chunella story who are in their Goodbye phase,I decided to post the song and this one fits them with the chapter for today...I can see that Chunella fans are here now...

 

The days went too fast for all of them.They breezed their Finals and then before they knew it,graduation is here.Their parents and families came over to share this special time of their life.So many things to do and so little time to stop and think things over and keep everything in.Everyday seems to be a ride in a roller coaster.Something is coming that you know will break your haert and yet you cannot slow the ride but rather you speed it up.

Ella looked at the pile of clothes in her bed,needing to be folded and packed in her luggage.She stopped and looked at her almost empty room.Somehow her heart is so down today.She knows that she should be happy now that school is over and yet she can't help but feel sad knowing goodbyes is inevitable.

Jiro and Selina will be together,even after graduation.She is happy for both of them.They seems to know what they want and they are sure of themselves ,that they really do belong together.She knows that deep inside she envy them and yet quite jealous too.Calvin is going home but his girl is just close by.They can always fill the gap and the distance that they have for each other.

While her and Chun,he lives in the other side of the world,and she here.he cannot commit yet for he knows his parents and his family is still expecting a lot from him,before he csan settle down.And he cannot bring her with him unless he puts a ring on her finger or her brother and her father will surely hunt them till the ends of the earth.

She will surely miss him and yes more likely miserable from this day on.She doesn't even know how is she going to survive without him by her side.But she could not do anything for new.She just have to accept things as they are.Somehow it is hard to smile knowing that your heart will be breaking soon.She knew that Chun feel the same way.She caught him staring at her more so than before.He also this sad look in his eyes,and yes when he hugged her last night,she just knew that Chun love her also.

There was a knock on her door as she looked at the entrance.And it is Selina.

"So are you all ready to roll in the morning?" Selina asked with a smile.

"Almost,Can't you see the pile of clothes in the bed?" Ella said as she put on her happy face."How about you?"

"Almost done.But I'll be going with Jiro first in their place and probably stay there for few days and then we are going home after that.And yes after that New York here we come.My honey and me are ready to take the world by storm." Selina said with a big smile."You can come and visit us.And we'll have jiro sleep on the couch." as she said with a laugh.

"I wish I can go with you with you,but you know my family.They will probably keep me home till I am rotten." Ella said with a grin.

"What about Chun? He is going home now?" Selina asked,as she frown and pity can be seen in her eyes.She felt sorry for Ella,after all they have been together for years.

Ella smiled "Yes that is the plan.Chun is going home and I am going home.great right." Ella said with sarcasm.

"Don't worry,you ahve been together for so long I am pretty sure he is going to miss you and then he will realize that he cannot live without you and he will come back to swept you off your feet and take you home with him." Selina said.

"Wow,what a love story your cooking.You know and I know that it is not that way.And it is not going to happen." Ella said."Chun is never been impulsive and never acts on his emotions.But for whatever is in store for us,i am ready.Who knows a cute guy might came along,someone more good looking than Chun and alot more of a gentleman,somebody that will swept me off my feet."

"Oh Ella,it might be true,but I still want that you and Chun ends up together.You belong together just as me and Jiro belonged together.I know Chun loves you and you definitely loves Chun...maybe it is not the right time yet but I know the two of you will be together someday." Selina said.

Ella just nodded her head and smiled at her friend..She hope so,she just hope and pray that whatever Selina is saying is all true.Maybe their time will come too...