After The Loving

A Little Not Too Over You

Ella woke up in the morning,as the sunshime hits her eyes,and she has this light,happy feeling inside,which she could not understand,as a smile came to her lips.She was quite lost for a while,until she felt the weight of Chun's arms on her chest,as he held her closer.Yes they have spent the night together,and yes she loved every minute of it.Having his arms around her ,and she felt the his warmth ,and she was never been this happy for a long time,as her eyes sparkled at the thought.

She can feel Chun's lips playfully nibbling her shoulder blades,as it tickles her  and she giggled at the process."Chun stop it." she said.

"And why should I stop,when i know that you liked alot." Chun answered."And I am enjoying every bite of it."he added as he chuckled."I missed you a lot you know."

"You missed me? But how come you never came back to see me nor even call me ,and even write me a little note that says you are thinking of me?" Ella asked,as she turned to look at him.

"I want you to give you space and i want to give you enough freedom to do the things that you really want to do in life.I just want you to be happy." Chun answered,as he stared at her and touched her cheeks.

"But to lose you in the process?Is that alright with you? Is that what you want?" Ella asked,her eyes big at the discovery of Chun's very thought."Did you ever asked me ,what I want in my life?"

"I don't have to ask you ,I know what you want and need.I should know you enough by now." Chun said.

"Do you really know me Chun?All the time that we have been together in college,I never asked you for anything.I just accepted whatever you have given me.I took whatever scraps you have given and i never complained." Ella said as her voice shoof in bitterness and hurt.She doesn't know why she is saying this to him now.But through all this time,she really wanted to tell him what she truly feel and now is her chance.

"I am so sorry,if you felt that way.I thought that you understood me,and that you understand what i have been doing.I just want you to be sure of yourself,that being with me is something that you wanted in your life.And I don't want to be selfish,taking you away from your very life here in the States,and taking you away from your family." Chun said in defense.

"I thought you are not coming back.Two years is a very long time ,Chun.And without any communication,nor any thing to make me at least feel you ,that you are still alive." Ella said,as she stood up,to get away from him.Staying close to him is getting harder now,she felt like hitting him and punishing for hurting her all this time.

"So does it mean,that I am too late? It is Jerry now,is it?" Chun asked,staring at her face to find the answer in her eyes.His eyes narrowed with anger and disappointment.

"Can you blame me?What about you? You are engaged yourself." Ella said

"Who told you? "Chun asked.

"A friend told me.He was visiting Hong kong at that time and he met you thereHe told me,you introduced him to a girl,which he said was your fiancee." Ella said.

"What fiancee,you are talking about?" a frown appearing at his face.

"I don't know,you tell me who is that woman ,with you at that time." Ella said.

Chun stops and think long and hard.he doesn't remember meeting anybody in Hong kong from the States...and a college friend of Ella.And the woman....Could it be Charlene in one of their trips back then? But Charlene.....her position in his life is something that will be hard to explain,especially to Ella.,as he took a deep breath.

"Charlene...It must be Charlene." he said.

"So Charlene is her name....I don't think,we have anything to discuss Chun." as she walked out of the room.Chun was left standing,unable to stop her....as he tried hard to control himself.he told himself to just leave the way things are for now.Just let it be for now......But what if it is too late????