Keeping True To Oneself

A Little Not Too Over You

Ella opened the the pink embroised envelop,as she smiled ,Jiro and Selina's wedding invitation. A month from now,her two friends will be tying the knots soon,and she was just so happy for them. She looked at the invitation and there was her name as the maid of honor and so was Chun's name as best man. She stared at his name for the longest as memories of Chun again resurfaced. She wondered what could possibly happen again when they meet this time....

There was a knock on the door as she walk slowly to open it.She knew it is Jerry and she knew she has to tell him now or she won't have the courage to say it later.She got to be honest to him.It will not be fair for him......as she took a deep breath before opening the door......

Ella just found it out this week, a very unexpected findings.....and that their one night passion has bore fruit. She has been feeling off the weather lately,and thought that there must be a bug going around the city. What could be the explanation of her constant feeling of nausea and vomiting every morning.and yes her sensitivity to the smell around her. Until,she can't deny it anymore and has to find out the real truth behind her sickness,and it is finally confirmed that she is pregnant with Chun's baby  and nobody else.  Jerry might be her boyfriend but they did not go past that kissing stage yet. She wondered how is she going to explain this to a lot of people that Jerry is not the Father of her baby.......She just hope that her bumps won't be showing when the wedding comes around.......

"Ella.you said,you have something important to tell me?" Jerry asked as he walked inside her apartment....Ella nodded her head and clasped her two hands as she told him the truth.......There was a surprise and yes a feeling of hurt in his face....but he stood tall as she told him everything.....including the baby inside of her.

"I am so sorry." she told her. "I didn't mean to hurt you,and for this to happen this way."

"Sometimes ,I wondered where your thoughts are,for you seem to be preoccupied with something. Now,i don't have to wonder anymore." he said. "I thought that you could be it,but then,I guess it is not."

Ella just smiled at him."Are you mad at me?" she asked.

Jerry shook his head."You know I can never be mad at you. I am glad in a way that you told me the truth."  he said as he stood up.

"For whatever he is worth,I wished you can be happy with him." he said."But if you need somebody, you can always call me,you know that."

"Yes, I know...Thank you for your understanding and for everything." Ella said as she gave him a hug....

"Goodbye Ella." he said as he went out of that door and never looked back at her....Ella just stared at his back and she felt her body ease up after the door was close. Now she doesn't know,how is she going about telling Chun about the baby,when he is already engaged .She is caught in between telling him or not to tell him at all about the baby.......she knows she has to think this one a lot of thought before breathing a word about this to Chun........