Let It All Out

A Little Not Too Over You

It is a week before graduation as Chun and Ella are having dinner.They have never talked nor discussed about their future together.Somehow Ella was afraid to ask and has been waiting for Chun to open up for them.And tonight as they share an early summer evening,before graduation,Chun was somewhat nervous as he open up the much awaited topic.

Ella stopped and looked at Chun,as her heart seems to escaped a beat awaiting of what Chun is about to say.Somehow both of them are so nervous and doesn't know how they are going to say to one another,their thoughts about their future.They knew that they have a big decisions to make.

"Ella,I know we have been going out for sometime now,and I think it is the right time to discuss, what will be our future." Chun said."I know you have been waiting for me,and I don't even know how and what am I gonna do about it.We have a serious decision to make,and I feel like we  have to do it soon than I ever want to."

So he has been thinking about it too,Ella thought.But why is he having a hard time to decide?She doesn't know what to say as she waited for moreof what he is about to say.Somehow the beginning doesn't sounds so promising,as her heart came from a skipped beat to a hurried pace,when he started talking.Suddenly she was so afraid...

"To tell you frankly, I feel like I am in a crossroads here.You know that I have to go home after graduation,and that I am expected to work in my family's business and take over the reins eventually." Chun continued."I feel like I will be robbing you ,of your life here,life with your family and an exciting life here if I take you with me.And I myself is not ready for a family, for a wife.And that is the only way I can take you with me."

"And so what are you saying Chun? That we are over after graduation?" Ella asked."That our relationship is good only while the school lasted?" as she frowned at him.

"No,it is not like that.I love you Ella, I really love you.But I don't think that it is the right time for us to be together.We still have a lot of things to do.I still have responsibilitites to shoulder and it would not be fair for you to be kept waiting until I am free from those responsibilities." Chun said.

Tears came as Ella tried to suppress it and hide it from Chun.He is not going to catch her crying now after this,as she swallowed hard,the bitter after taste."So what do you want me to do? I don't know what you are asking of me Chun?" Ella asked.

"What I am saying is just to leave the things as they are.You and me loving each other but no promises.Yes we are gonna be apart most of the time.And when the time comes that you find a man that can offer you more and someone who you can love and love you back,then just tell me.And when if we are still together and we still love each other then maybe we are meant to be together,for the rest of our lives." Chun said.

Ella stared at Chun,and this time.She can't stop nor hide the tears anymore.For she knew that his words is as good as the end for both of them....it is not the way she wanted it to be.She thought more but she knew Chun.He is not rash in his judgement,he thinks things through.He always weigh things before he acts.And yes,he is breaking his heart and yes she could not hate him.No she could not hate him ,but yet love him more.....Chun wiped her tears and then pull her to a hug as she cried for him...