What Now ?

A Little Not Too Over You

As Ella closed her eyes and savor Chun's kisses,she forgot everything around her except the man in front of her.She forgot Jerry and the woman in Chun's life.The kiss that she missed so much and has kept her awake all those nights.it seems like he never lost his touch with her.And yes Chun wants her as much as she wants him.And then as sudden as he kissed her,the abrupt pull out of Chun in her lips surprised her.....as she opened her eyes..and she can see Chun's eyes staring at her with a frown in his forehead.

"I can see that your boyfriend has not done a good job on you." he said with a grin on his face.

Ella looked at him and wondered what can he be talking about,until it dawned on her the sarcastic remarks that he made."Just because I responded to your kiss today does not mean anything.It must be force of a habit." she said trying to save her face from him .She wondered what does he wants from her?.Why is he testing her,when he was the one who does the leaving and forgetting?Suddenly she has this surged of anger within her,and she wants to lash it all out to him.She wants to tell him ,how much he has hurt her and she wants him to know why did he came back in her life when she was doing fine with her life.But then telling him that means letting him know that she still have feelings for him,and she doesn't want to do that.She needs to compose herself aned show him that his existence ,doesnt matter and that he doesn't matter in her life.

"Is that all there to it? Is it Ella?" he asked,taunting her ,as he continues to stare at her and with such close proximity,Ella had a hard time thinking and most of all breathing....as she took a deep breath and pushed herself away from him.

"Well ,what can i say,you are such a good kisser.Take it as a compliment if you want it that way." Ella said as she forced a smile in her face."They must be waiting for us,we have to go."

"Trying to avoid me,and trying to avoid my next question?" Chun asked.Ella has started walking towards the door but Chun stayed where he was,as Ella turned to look at him..."I don't have to answer the next question for it is not important anymore." Ella said.

"Very well,id that what you said." Chun said as he followed her to the door,his face unsmiling....

The ride to the r4estaurant was a quiet one,until they passed to some familiar place where they have been together in one of their past escapades when they were still in college.Sometimes they would play hookie and cut classes and head off to the city.

"New York has changed a lot I might say." Chun said.

"It has been a while since you have been here.But still a fun city as always." Ella said.

"Yeah my country is nothing compared to this.It would be dull and lifeless  for someone who is used to this kind of things.It will be very boring to you." he said,as he concentrates on the streets and people that has been crossing the streets.

"You forget that I also grew up in a small town." she said ,not wanting to argue with him but wants to point out something to him.