Life After School

A Little Not Too Over You

One more weeks and it is almost graduation time.The weather has been getting warm,Spring is definitely here and Summer can be felt already,having the warm like today.It is already past seven and still quite bright outside.Chun and Ella decided to go out just to relax and enjoy the weather.After the grueling finals and yes definitely they need to unwind.

Ella stared at the people that was coming to and fro in front of them,as they sat on th patio with a drink in her hand.She was wondering what will be in stored for her after school.They are going to vacate their apartment at the end of the month and she has to go home and so is Chun.His parents are coming over from Brunei for the graduation and it looks like he is going home with them after graduation.So far no talks of what will become of their relationship after this.

She wants very much to ask Chun of what will become of them.But she was so afraid of what will be his answer to her questions,afraid of what will become of them.So many unspoken questions and yet she find the words and the time to ask him.She wonders if after school,it will be a definite goodbye for them.The what about the three years that they have shared,is it nothing to him?Is the relationship good only as it lasted? Good for the duration of the school?

Ella came back when she felt,Chun hands on her shoulder."So what do you feel like eating today?" Chun asked.

"I don't know,but the steak fajita looks good to me." Ella answered."How about you? What do you want?"

Chun stared at her and have this impish smile on his face."I want you/" as he kissed Ella on the cheeks.

Ella smiled and blushed..Chun is always like that loving,and teasing and very much a gentleman at the same time.How can she not love him."Stop teasing me,I might take you on your offer." Ella said.

And then it is Chun's turn to blush on her innuendo, as he laughed."Too bad,there are people in the house.So I will just settle with chicken ." they both laughed at the ual undercurrent in their conversation.

Although,Chun and Ella shared the same apartment,they never shared the bed like some of the boyfriend/girlfriend relationship that exist in the school.Not that they have never done it,but they have been decent about their relationship.Chun is a very shy lover and Ella likes it that way.

"So you have everything arranged for your parents coming over next week?" Ella asked.

"Yeah,everything is all arranged now.They will be coming to Los Angeles first before coming over here for the graduation." Chun said.

"Your parents only or the whole of them?" she asked.

"Basically the whole family,including my sister and brother,and my niece and nephews.They are quite excited to meet you." he said."We will have to take them out for dinner one of those nights.Is that all right with you?"

"Yeah,that's fine with me."Ella answered.

"But your parents are coming right?" Chun asked.

"And all my brothers too." as she smiled at the thought.

"As long as they are not staying in our place then that is fine with me" as he smiled at her.

"Such a coward." Ella laughed.

"Easy for you to say cause they are your brothers.and you are not the boyfriend." Chun said."Are you going back with them home or you'll stay until we moved out?"

"I don't know,I might stay behind,until  we got all cleared out.How about you,are you going home with your parents ?" Ella asked.

"I don't know.I don't know yet.It depends..." Chun answered as he stared at her.Ella noticed that he was thinking and seems nervous,as he started playing with his food on his plate..." Ella..Can I asked you something?"

Somehow the way that Chun has been looking at her,made Ella very nervous...Is this the answer to all her questions? Her heart started racing as she nodded her head....Now is the truth...as she crossed her fingers...