Epilogue

A Little Not Too Over You

Ella sat on the side of the bed. it is half past twelve alreay and she is unable to sleep.She just finished packing the last of their things that they will be needing for the long travel back home. Ella looked at Chun who was already sleeping,eshausted from preparing and yes he still have to finish the last details in the office before going away  on a month vacation.

She stared at him,and she can see his quiet breathing, he doesn't have his shirt on as he covered his body with the soft comforted,and tried to feel the next body to him and found it empty,as he opens his eyes,and found Ella staring at him.

"Uhmm,what are you still doing? it is late already.We have an early flight tomorrow,and it is not a short one," he said.

"I am going to bed ,I jst finished the last minute packing." she said.

"You should have asked me to do ." he said. "Are you alright?"

Ella nodded her head. "Yes I am fine. Just excited to be going to your hometown for the first time." she said,as she lay in the bed next to him. Chun wrapped his arms around her feeling his warmth once again. "Do you really have a big family? " she asked.

"If you think yours is a lot ,ours is  double or even tripled of what you got.." he said with a grin.and a laugh. "Are you scared?"

"Yes,a little but I already met you Mom and Dad and your brother and sister ,so it can't be that bad." she said as she laughed. "Now i know exactly how you feel everytime I ask you to go with me at home."

"They are not really that scary except my Aunts ,since I am their favorite nephew.." he said."Yours is more scary cause your dad and your brothers are always ready to beat the crap out of me."

Ella laughed some more." I am so sorry.That;'s the thing for choosing their only girl in the family." she said.

"But I am not sorry,cause she is the sweetest and the best girl their is,and I happen to love her very much. I love you Mrs Wu." he said as he kissed her.

"I love you too,Mr Wu," as she giggled and chun showered her with kissed from her cheeks down to her nechk as she started responding to his kisses.....feeling his lips,feeling his warmth,,,as it wakes p every small part of her body......and then...a noise from somewhere as it brings them back to the present ,and it is the cry of a tiny baby....as they stared at each other.

"The baby is crying..." Ella said as she pulled away from Chun,about to get yup,to check on the baby...But chun stopped her...

"Stay,I'll check on the baby." he said as he stood and checked the baby on the crib close to their bed.And as Chun bring the baby over to .."I think it is feeding time.The little man is hungry." as he put the baby in Ella's arms,as both of them stared at the little life before them...

"He is just so beautiful.I never thought that we can create something as beautiful as him." Chun said in amazement as he kissed Ella."Me too...me too. And I am so happy." as she gave her baby a hug....as the three of them huddle together,feeling each other warmth...And then there is three of them to love and cherish forever...