The Wedding

A Little Not Too Over You

A/N- I just want to thank all the Chunella fans who supported this story....Sorry if the last chapter is quite out of track...I sort of force myself to write that chapter and yes the end product is not that good...sort of misssed the details...

Anyway the ending...I hope you'll like this one...and yes and epilogue after this...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a beautiful day for a wedding. The sun is up and there are no dark clouds looming in the horizons. The weather has calmed down dramatically heralding the change of the seasons. The leaves on the trees has turned from green to golden brown,and the temperature has dropped from nineties to sixties,not too cold to be walking around in your own bridal gown.

Ella was dressed  in her bridesmaid gown ,as she came down from the car. her hair was short as always but the hairdresser has manage to put a beautiful flower on it and styled it,to Ella's liking. Staring at herself in the mirror,she could hardly believe at what she saw. She saw an Ella that was all woman. And yes she got this special glow,a glow that only pregnant woman show,pregnant woman who happens to be in love to the father of their baby. She can see the sparkle in her eyes something that wasn't there before.,a sense of happiness and pride.

Today maybe Jiro and Selina's wedding but for Ella,she felt like this is her very own wedding ,cause she will be walking all alone in the middle of the aisle holding a bouquet of flowers in her gown,and Chun will be the one waiting for her at the end of the line..her very own Chun ,who is the father of her baby.

Last night is something that she never imagined will happen.Chun wanting her and the baby in his life. She never knew that Chun indeed love her very much,and she felt the excitement in her body,as she felt giddy like a teenager and smiled at the thought. She felt Chun's hand on her hand as he help her through the stairs.

"I wished this is our own wedding." he whispered in her ear ,smiling at her. Ella looked at Chun dressed in a black and white tuxedo , looking so handsome as ever,as her heart fluttered at his sight.

"Me too. But it is our friends instead.,so it is not that bad." she said.

"We should have our own too and we could have joined them now." Chun said.

"And take away the spotlight from those two,no way Selina will agree ,nor Jiro." Ella said."And I want my own time in the limelight." as she chuckled a laugh.

"To me it doesn't matter,as long as you are my bride." Chun said.

Ella blushed at his words...hearing those ,she felt like she is drowning in happiness,as she felt the baby moved in agreement.

Selina and Jiro are already present as they go to their proper places. Chun and Jiro went to the altar as they waited for their destined partners...Jiro in his all white tuxedo,you can see the happiness and the excitement in his eyes as he waited for his bride. Chun put a hand on her shoulder,and smiled at him .

"Finally,and it is worth the wait" he said to him.

Jiro smiled back and nodded his head." Yes she is worth it. "

"Me too,I think I am done waiting...I think my time has come too." Chun said.

Jiro eyed him and with a silly grin in his face. "I am glad...it is Ella right?" he asked.

"And yes,there is no other.Only her will make it right." he said. Jiro nodded his head in agreement. And then the music came on as the cute,pretty  flower girls started walking down the asile,throwing petals of flowers on the floor...followed by the bride's maid and then Ella walking down all alone as Chun stared at her...holding his breath until he claimes her in his arms....

And finally Selina,looking so lovely in her all white dress ,hair is up with flowers adorning her hair and the veil secured and long,flowing and swaying with the wind.,Selina radiates with happiness as she walks to the center of the asile to meet her groom...and as the tears gathered in the corner of her eyes as a sign of happiness....

And soon the two of them saying their vows...Jiro and selina uttering "Till death do us part." and as the priest announced that they are now husband and wife as the whole crowd clapped their hands in approval ,and as the new couple,sealed their promised with a kiss in front of everybody...and yes the wedding is over....and they are officially Mr and Mrs Jiro Wang.....as the limp took them away....

Ella stood as she watched them vanished f4rom their sight. She can feel Chun's hand on her shoulder,claiming her ,possesing her,as she turned and looked at him.

"So when do you want our very own.I don't think we can wait that long." he asked.

"No,I don't think I will want to wait anymore the sooner the better.Before my load gets too heavy to carry." she said.

Chun laughed,"So that means tomorrow?" as he pulled her closer to him.

"Oh you have to give me time to buy at least a decent gown for the wedding ,and Jiro and Selina is on honeymoon and then Arron and Hebe....and yes Calvin and Joanne." and before she can finish it,Chun's lips was on hers as she cannot say anymore....as she floated with his kisses.....and then nothing else matters after that.....

And as they pulled away from each other...both short of breath......as they laughed and grinned at each other. "As long as you are there,then nothing else matters." Ella said.

" Exactly my point." as he kissed her back...".I love you Ella Chen" he said.

"I love you too Wu Zun" she said  And finally they are back in each other's arms again.....