Oh Baby

A Little Not Too Over You

A/N- This is for dedoublebeeie.....Thanks for reading and commenting...

Ella looked out at the window,it is starting to get cold,as she put on her cardigan at the top of her pastel blue dress.She looked out the window,and she noticed the chaning colors of the leaves of the trees outside .Fall is definitely here and yes two weeks to go and it is Selina and Jiro's wedding. The much awaited time of the year and yes the time when she is the most nervous,for it means Chun will also be around.

She touched the bumps on her tummy and yes it is starting to show. Gone are the nausea in the morning now and the sensitivity to the smell of food. Now her pappetite is back and feel like eating a whole plate of noodle at this very moment. The baby sure is growing up. She has not told a soul yet,even Selina for she does not want to worry her.She has enough worry for her coming wedding. Maybe she'll tell her after the honeymoon and  when her stomach really started showing..And yes she has not told any soul about her pregnancy.

She has thought really hard about the baby. She went to the Doctor and he was told about her options,abortion,keep the baby for adoption or keep the baby as a single Mom. Marrying the Father of the baby is not even an option.He might be even married now. it is not right to bother Chun now,when he has a happy quiet life. She has decided to keep the baby with Chun or no Chun by her side. She will be strong enough to be a Mom and a Dad to her baby when the time comes,she thought.

Selina honked her car.as Ella waved her hand and signaled her that she is coming down,as she grabbed her handbag by the table. She hoped that Selina won't find out the whole thing before the wedding for surely she is going to confront Chun and will make him responsible for the baby.

The shop is located at the main hubbed of the city,as Selina had a hard time finding a parking. The couturier is a long time friend of Selina,and she was just so happy to create the wedding dress for her friend and her bride'smaid.Today is there initial fitting of their dress.They have fitted them way back when Ella was so sick and have lost weight. And now as Ella tried her dress, and it seems like she has gained a considerable weight since the last time,as she was alrmed at her sight in the mirror,the bumps is really starting to show,as Selina looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh my you sure has been eating a lot lately," the designer said.

"Oh,I know,I think my body is making up from the last time cause I have been sick " Ella said,as she tried to evade Selina's eyes.

"I don't think this design suit you anymore,and I don't see you losing your weight in just a matter of two weeks. Maybe will have to do with an empire cut of dress for you. You may not look y but then it will not show the bumps on your stomach." she said. "So when are you expecting?"

Ella swallowed hard,and could not say anything. Guilt is all written on her face,and she can see Selina changing expression but she kept mum at the moment. "I am not expecting." she answered. "It is just fat."

"Oh....I really thought that you are pregnant...I am sorry..." she said as she retreated to the back door of the shop.

"Ella,I think you have something to tell me. You better tell me now,before I started asking around." Selina said. "I thought i was your best friend." as she pouted at her. And ella know this time that she cannot lie to her friend anymore.

They had coffee in one of the coffee shop near the shop. Selina had coffee and Ella had a hot chocolate..

"So who is the Father of your baby?" was Selina's first question to her.She did not even confirmed it from her if she is pregnant.Selina knows for sure that she is pregnant.

"Selina if I told you the Father of my baby,promise me that you are going to tell anybody,including Jiro and the Father of my baby." Ella said.

"I won't promise you anything Ella. But you have to tell me ,the Father of the baby." she said,her voice now firmer than ever. "is it Jerry? Is that why he broke up with you?"

Ella shook her head...."No it is not  Jerry..." She answered,her voice faltering now.She knew that if she told Selina then her secret will be out and the possibility that it may reached Chun is very high. She was afraid...and she was confused...cause she knew Chun is coming any day now....

"Answer me Ella,who is the Father of the baby,if it is not Jerry,then who? ....It is not Chun by chance?" she asked.

The flicker in her eyes,revealed the answer. Ella cannot deny it anymore...as she nodded her head.

"Oh my God Ella,how did it happen? Why did you let it happen.You only met for a couple of nights,and then you let him...Don't you know that he is engaged?" Selina said.

"Yes I know,that is why I don't want him to know this.I don't want to bother him anymore and ruin his plan because of the baby." Ella said.

"But he has to take responsibility for what he has done.That baby won't be there without him." Selina said.

"No..No Selina,don't tell him anything. " Ella pleaded with her.

"Chun is the father of your baby and he has to know.He has every right to know." Selina said. Ella can see the conviction in Selina's eyes......and there is no way she can sway her now......

"Selina don't tell him about the baby. I will tell him myself." Ella said. "It is my place to tell him about our baby." Selina's face soften as she hugged her friend....."Yes you should be the one." Selina said."Just remember ,we will be just here for you.Jiro and i will be here for you,no matter what Chun's decision for this baby." as they hugged each other.....