Wedding Rehearsal

A Little Not Too Over You

Two weeks down the road and before Ella knew it,it is already time for wedding rehearsal. Endless fittings of their gowns,and a lot of things to do before the big day.Selina is excited and yes nervous as a hell.Ella can only smile at her firend's reaction to her own big day.

So far she has been feeling a lot better ,gone are the nausea and vomiting,and gone her early morning dizziness and evening cravings for weird snacks before go9ng to bed. But yes she is getting heavy now.The bumps is starting to show,no matter how much she squeezed on her girdle. She just hope and pray that it will not be that obvious to everybody when Jiro and Selina's big day comes especially to Chun.

She has decided that she is going to tell chun,but she is going to wait after the wedding. She doesn't want any problem before the wedding or else,Selina and Jiro will skin her alive,as she laughed at the thought. She has been thinking it through,and yes been keeping her awake at night, wondering what will be the right thing to do.And she ahs decided,no matter what Chun is the father of her baby and he has every right to know the existence of his own child in this world.She won't be expecting anything from him,hence she will be bound for disappointment in the end.

But at night ,she can't help but dream that they,Chun and her and the baby together,and happy,just like any normal family out there. She has not told her family yet,and yes she hasn't been home for more than a month now.They have been nagging her,and even threaten to come over just to see her,and Ella was able to come up with a good excuse,which is selina's wedding.She told them that once this is over,she will pay them a visit and yes,she will be telling them the truth,and Chun will be gone and has gone safely at home by that time. She is expecting a very dramatic reactions from her family about this. But she knows that they will not turn their back from her especially in time like this.

She has started to make plans about her and the baby.When and where she will be when the time comes, She knows Selina will be there and if Selina is there then jiro will be there too for her and yes Calvin and joanne too,plus her high strung family,which she grinned at the idea of her brothers and parents in the labor room...It will be surely chaotic and dramatic....

Chun is arriving today according to Jiro and yes she will be seeing him again in the wedding rehearsal.She doesn't know if she will be as calm now when the time comes. It will be something else.Selina fails to mention if he is going to bring his fuancee or not. She is hoping that not,and then maybe it is better,then she won't be this girl with an empty face but a real person in front of her,and then it will be alot easier to accept...the whole thing....

Ella looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing aloose dress so as not to show the bumps...in her stomach. She put on a light make up this time,somehow she finds herself alittle bit pale today.,and yes added alittle color red on her lips...She smiled at the thought, trying to dolled up herself and yes she is one hot Momma right now....as she grinned and she felt the first type of movement from the person inside of her....he must be agreeing at her appearnce ,she thought....as she patted her stomach...and loving the life inside of her...yes she would love this baby ,more than anything else in this whole wide world....

The doorbell rang,and yes,Selina said that she is making an arrangement for someone to pick her up on the way to the church....as she took her purse with her and went to the door....And as she open the door, her color came off from her face when she learned who was standing in front of her door,for their stood Chun,the father of her very own baby...looking at her...

"Chun...what are you doing here?" she asked.She felt her hands went cold and clammy,never expected him so soon...and her heart beating so fast...nervous is the understatement of them all...

"Selina said that you need a ride and I volunteered to pick you up. My hotel is not far from your place." he said.

Ella just nodded her head and accepted the whole thing. She can't think right now,she needs to control herself ,before anythig else. The baby squirmed inside of her,maybe realizing that the man in front of them is his Father...

"You don't mind do you,right?" he asked. "Jerry won't mind,right?"

"No he would not mind." she said,as she moved to walk out from the house and closed the door in her apartment....

"It has been a while Ella.So how are you?" he asked,as he lead her to their car,

"Yeah,four months,or is it more?" she asked.She won't let him know that she has been counting the days,since he left her...

"Five months to be exact....next week." he said,as he opened the door for her.

Ella looked at the car and Chun was alone,no fiancee in sight. "You are alone?" she asked.

"Why,are you expecting somebody?" he asked,as he stared at her,coloring her cheeks in the process.

"Your fiancee...she is not with you?" she said.

"No, I have no fiancee. We broke off the engagement a month ago.We knew that it will never work between us." he said.

Ella's mind went crazy,at what she heard....she can feel her head spinning around. No fiancee ???? as it registered in her mind....as she lose her balance and then Chun's arms was quick to hold her.

"Are you alright?" he asked in concern staring at her face. Ella took a deep breath.....

"Yeah....I am alright... I am sorry,I didn't know.." Ella said.

Chun has this grin on his face..."It is alright,I'll get over it." he said as he helped her in the car, and moved to the driver's seat. But ella could not think of anything else...Chun is free,he is a free man after all.....but will he want this baby now ???? as she asked herself ......and yes...everything will be after the wedding......