What Should I Do ?

A Little Not Too Over You

The wedding rehearsal did not go smoothly as planned.For starter ,the groom was late ,for jiro has to finish up something in the office,before the new couple would embark to their month long honeymoon.Selina went crazy and was near to tears when Jiro arrived and has to explain a mile long sentences to appease his bride to be.And after a long words of explanation and promisesmSelina finally smiled to her groom.

It is like a reunion of all their friends. Calvin with Joanne, Ella and Chun, Arron and Hebe and even Ariel and Joe. Jerry was invited but he was not part of the entourage and it is quite a relief from Ella.Having Jerry and Chun in the same room will be too  much for Ella,especially if somebody will notice her bumps...which is starting to show..She is sure there will be a lot of explaining to do if ever...

Most often than not,Ella would find Chun's eyes on her,as she tried to ignore his meaningful glances to her. Is it longing that she can see in his eyes or is it her hopeful feelings coming to her. it must be the excitement that she felt at the moment,that the baby seems to be extra active ,making her feel his little movement within her...even the baby is excited to see his Dad...Ella thought.

After the rehearsal, they went for the rehearsal dinner. Everybody is in festive spirit,the bride and the groom including the guest. Ella finds her self seated between Selina and Chun.She can see Selina throwong meaningful glances between her and Chun. But she just tried to ignore it. It is not the time and place to be announcing to the Father of your baby that he is indeed became a Father a few months back.

And tonight,Chun looked at her when she refused the glass of wine from him.

"Nothing to drink ?" he asked.

"I'll just have a glass of water please." she said as she ignored Chun raised eyebrows.

"I won't take advantage of you if ever." he said.

"No, not anynore.I have enough problem from it already." she said.as Chun stared at her after saying it...he was thoughtful after that....

And finally the dinner was over and ella can't wait to be in the security of her own place,far from Chun for now. She is so tired all of a sudden and she just wants to lay down.

"You want to go home? You looked tired all of a sudden.Are you alright?" Chun asked with much concern.

"Yeah, I am alright,just tired,very tired....it has been along day." Ella said.

"Alright let me take you home..." Chun said as they said their goodbyes to the bride and groom...

As when they are halfway to Ella's home....she was surprised to hear Chun's voice like it came from nowhere...

"Is there something you want to tell me Ella?" Chun asked.

" Tell you something? What is it all about? " as she looked at him with puzzled look,and yet her heart beat is wild and crazy.

" I am only giving you the time from here to your place,to tell me the truth. Do you want to tell me or do I have to get the news from somebody else?" Chun asked.

Ella swallowed hard....as she became nervous..She can see the impatience in Chun's face....and she knows she can't prolong nor postpone it any longer....

"Chun...I am so sorry...i meant to tell you too..but I was thinking after the wedding.And...I don't want it to be in a way in Jiro and Selina's wedding." Ella began to explain.

"I don't care about that.....I just want the truth..." Chun said....

"Chun.....I am...pregnant and you are going to be a  Father." Ella said as she close her eyes...Chun stopped the car abruptly....

"You are pregnant? and you never told me?" Chun said as he stared at her with a frown in his face... Is he mad at her...for making him a father so soon? Did she make a mistake of admitting the truth to him ?

"I am so sorry.I know you are gonna be mad and may not want to have this baby.But this baby is mine too. And I want to keep him." Ella said...as she can't help but cry,as the hormones kicked in.

"You are crazy...Ella. I am mad because...you never told me until now. I want this baby too for this is our baby. " as he hugged her."I want you and the baby in my life Ella.And this time.I will never let you go ." as he hugged Ella.....and Ella can only smiled and hugged him back....So Chun loves her too and the baby and that's all that matter for now.....