Chapter 9

My New ''Normal'' Family

((Red Chinese and Blue Korean))

 

They stand together and smiled at me. 2 of them looked small the other 2 look a bit tall.

RRD360apUA0LZr9FLun3SIK2nT2Mp8rZ9aRPRYZj

“We still have 1 more hour here would you like to dance with us?” The girl with the blond hair asked.

 

“Sure” you answered and walked over to the girls.

 

“Are you a fast learner” the girl with brown hair asked.

 

“Yes” I answered.

 

They smiled at each other and started the music getting in place with me in the middle.

 

((Play this video to see how the dance was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49AfuuRbgGo just image it with 5 girls))

 

Daka looked at them and followed their every move. Thanks to having Daka in the dance more and lots more people came leaving money in the hat. Daka was to distracted from the dancing she didn’t even see her mom or the boys walking out the store and watching them from afar.

 

Since the boys didn’t see Daka with the girls because of all the people around them they kept walking thinking Daka was already in the car. When they got to the car and put everything they scream not seeing Daka and look over at the crowed of people and saw a girl with a red jacket do a high backflip in the air. They got mad and worried and ran and saw Daka dancing with the girls and do their end pose as the music stop.

 

Daka and the girls stand up and Daka hide behind them when she saw her family.

 

“Daka” Daka’s mom said.

 

Daka waved by to the girls and the girls waved bye to her too. They wore sad because they liked daka.

 

“CL look” the girl with brown hair said to the girl with blonde hair.

 

“Looks like our new friend will be going to the left side of our school” CL said and the girls smiled happy that they would see her aging.

 

The whole way back home Daka was being yelled at for leaving without them and for dancing. When they got home Daka got out the car as it move and ran inside running to her room and locking the door.

 

“DAKA!!!!” her mom yelled.

 

The boys couldn’t believe what they wore seeing. Soon night came Daka didn’t come out her room at all not even to eat. The boys stayed in the living room waiting to see if she got out. Then it became midnight Daka left her room with a small bag and slowly walked out thru the back door. Luhan saw her and got up to follow her he slowly walked and didn't move as he watch her. Daka was by the lake looking at it she then slowly crossed it and walked to the woods. You then stop and look around and climb a tree.

 

Luhan pov

 

I was really surprised on how Daka acted. When night came me and the boys stayed in the living room waiting to see when she came out of her room. I stayed awake when the rest fell asleep. I hear her walk out her room and acted to be asleep as she walked down the stairs and walked out thru the back door. I got up and went to see what she was doing, i stood their watching what she would do and when i saw her cross the lake i got really worried and followed her.

 

When i got into the woods i lost her then smell her and saw she was up in a tree looking up in the sky and wonder ‘Oh Daka what are you doing’.

 

Daka aka Your pov

 

I sat up in the tree and looked at a branch over me and saw a ferret/pine marten. It came running down to me and it stood in front of me and my nose making me smile.

d5qYgzw4ORBZAlciYJzn2AOokMX3p8olwhjTjQKo

I heard a gun get shot far away from where i was the ferret/pine marten hear it too getting in my bag. I hugged my bag and jumped off the tree closing my eyes waiting to hit the floor but i didn’t. I open my eyes and saw it was luhan who hold me and saw i was 2 inch from the floor. He smiled glad i didn’t hit the floor and slowly put me down.

 

“Thank You Luhan” i said and smiled a little.

 

“No problem… Come on let's head home” he said.

 

I node and we both started walking quietly back into the house. Before i could go up to my room he took me to the kitchen so i could eat. As i ate he sat there watching me eat then when i finished he grab my school stuff and helped me take them up.

 

“Tomorrow the boys will go with their girlfriends and hang out when they leave i will come looking for you so we can walk to the park okay?” Luhan said and smiled.

 

“Okay” i smiled.

 

Luhan walked out my room closing the door and walked to his room. I smiled and got all my school stuff out using the paper to make a bed for the little guy i found

 

“I think i will name you Jaq that is until i can let you go” Daka said and lay Jaq down on his new bed.

 

Daka didn’t change cloth but only brushed her teeth and layed down on her bed and fell asleep waiting for morning to come.

 

Next Morning

 

It was 7 in the morning all the boy wore out their rooms all but Luhan.

 

“Hay Luhan are you sure you're not going you know your girlfriend will be really mad” Kris said.

 

“Ya i am sure and if she does can you watch her for me because you know how she can be” Luhan said waking for him to leave.

 

“Okay well see you when we get back” Kris said and left.

 

“Bye” Luhan said and went to make sure they all left and watch as the car left.

 

Mean while you were in your room brushing your teeth and hair. You then get out of the restroom and go pick out your outfit. You picked out a spaghetti strap t-shirt, black skinny leather pants, and a red and black jacket that went all the way to your elbows, and with some red and black nikes.

E_3BlCnnKvxIaIxrqO44D4w241ERdvHnKbLaVVC7

Ones you wore done getting ready you hear a knock on the door.

 

You-“Who is it?”

 

Luhan-“It's me luhan”

 

You open the door a little “Did everyone leave?” you ask “yup come on” he said.

 

You grab a brown bag and Jaq jumps in and you walk out your room and follow Luhan down the stairs.

 

“I hope you like skateboards” he said showing two different colored skateboards.

 

You smiled and node as a yes. Luhan smiled and put both of them on the floor you got on the black on and he got on the dark green on and you two skate down to the park Kris took you the first time.

 

When you and Luhan get their you and him stake the whole time it was the best time...until the boys and their girlfriend came and then trubel happen.

 

“LUHAN!!!” a girl called him flipping her hair.

 

Luhan saw her and walked to me “i will be back” he said and ran to the girl.

 

I sat down sad.

 

Minhyuk pov

 

Me and my brothers had gotten to the park when then we saw Daka with Luhan. We watch them skate the whole time. We then heard a girl yelling his name we looked at her and it was his girlfriend we rolled our eyes. We sad Luhan leave Daka and we saw her smile go away. We were sad so i decided to walk over and be with her.

 

“Come on guys i can’t stand to see her sad” Minhyuk said and started walking to Daka.

 

“Me either” said Hyungwon following his brother.

 

The rest followed and stand in front of Daka.

 

Daka aka Your pov

 

“Hay Daka” Monsta X said.

 

You look up and smile “Hey guys” you said starting to smile.

 

They smiled looking at how happy i was “Hey Daka why were you sad just now?” Wonho asked.

 

“I was with Luhan until i think his girlfriend called him” you said pointing to Luhan and a girl with a high ponytail and bangs hanging from her forehead.

 

“That’s Exy…..don’t let her sweet faces fool you she is a real witch when it comes to being mean to people.” said Kihyun

 

Daka looked at Luhan and Exy.

 

“Come on don’t be sad you have us now” Kihyun said and grab her hand as they walked to the skateboard ramps.

 

Luhan pov

 

When i heard my girlfriend calling i knew i was dead meat.

 

“Hay Exy and guys”Luhan said.

 

“Luhan how could you. You made me so sad now i am so mad just how could you do this and most likely TO ME!!!!!” Exy said becoming a dram pain.

 

“Look Exy i am sorry but i just wasn’t feeling too well” Luhan said looking at her.

 

“Oh really if you're not feeling to good then why are you here?” Exy asked crossing her arms.

 

“I came here because i felt better and want to take my new sister out to the park” Luhan said. He wasn’t too good with lies.

 

“Oh you mean her well anyways where is she” Exy asked crossing her arms waiting for him to show her his new sister.

 

“Ya i want to see her too i mean you boys did say she was girly right” Seola said looking at the boys.

 

“Yes we did say that...but we…” Kris tried to finish but was interrupted by a talk ivete Exy.

 

“OMG i can't believe it you lie to me you said she was girly” Exy yelled at Luhan when she saw Daka.

“She is 0% girly and has zero class” Exy said crossing her arm and looking at Luhan “now i even know why” Exy said as she saw Monsta X with Daka and she rolled her eyes.

 

Luhan became sad when he saw Daka with Monsta X.

 

“I can already tell she will be on the left side of school” Dawon said.

 

“Ummm Luhan~ are you seriously just going to stand their looking at your sister hanging with Monsta X or are you going to hang out with me now” Exy said.

 

Luhan stood their and then looked at Exy and started walking away with her.

 

Daka or Nobody’s pov

 

After Luhan left me hours passed i sat down and looked at the time tired.

 

“Daka would you like us to take you home?” Wonho asked.

 

“In a little…Luhan couldn’t have left me...could he?” You asked looking at them.

 

Minhyuk sat next to you and put an arm around you so you didn’t feel worried. A few more hours passed and Luhan still wasn’t around.

 

“We should really start walking you home Daka” Minhyuk said turning to look at me.

 

“Dude be quiet or you will wake her up” I.M said taking Daka away from his brother.

 

Minhyuk got in a mad but shock mode as he saw his brother taking Daka away from him.

 

“Come on Minhyuk!!” I.M yelled at him as the rest followed him.

 

“Coming!!!” he yelled running after his brothers.

 

As they walked uphill Minhyuk watch as his brother carried Daka hoping he didn’t drop her. When they finally got to her house and opened the gates and wore walking up to the door Minhyuk started fighting with I.M to let him carrie Daka. I.M was about to drop Daka when then Kihyun took Daka into his arms and walked to the door quicker and knock on the door. As he waited for someone to open the door he watch as his brothers fighted for Daka still that she wasn’t over there with them.

 

“Oh deer you brought my baby back” Daka’s mom said after she open the door.

 

Kihyun turn around smiling at Daka’s mom “yes i did i was actually with her the whole time so were my brothers as well” he said still smiling so she didn’t notice her brothers fighting.

 

“Oh please do bring her in” Daka’s mom said.

 

“Thank ma’am may i ask where is her room?” Kihyun asked walking in with Daka.

 

Exo saw him and wore in shock when they saw Daka.

 

“Yes of course i will show you to her room” Daka’s mom said walking to her room.

 

As she walked up stairs with Kihyun Exo got up and walked outside to see Minhyuk and I.M fighting.

 

“What the heck are you guys doing here” Kris said in a cold mean voice.

 

“Chill cold guy we just came to leave Daka” Shownu said getting in front of his brothers to be face to face with Kris.

 

Meanwhile back in the house

 

Kihyun was walking behind Daka’s mom to her room.

 

“Thank you so much for bring her home” Ms.Lin said.

 

“No problem ma’am but you might want to keep her in from now on or near the house i have a feeling she might get sick this whole week” Kihyun said looking at Daka’s mom.

 

“Okay thank you again for bring my daughter home safe you're a hero” Ms.Lin said.

 

“No ma’am i am no hero but no problem anyways...I must go now goodbye” Kihyun bowed and walked out of Daka’s room to walk down to the front door.

 

As Kihyun walked out he saw his brothers wore about to fight with Exo. He looked at his brother's ‘Guys let's go now!!!’ he said threw his mind ‘where are you going to cry’ Kris said threw his mind ‘no we are going to go and enjoy Daka’s sweet sweet smell’ Kihyun answer threw his mind and Monsta X laugh as they walked away into the darkness.

 

Kris and his brothers growled at them threw their minds and walked back in. When they got in they saw their dad walking up with a plate of food then saw Daka’s mom walk into the room she now slept in with their father. They looked at each other and went to sit down.

 

“I think we really messed it up now” Luhan said “and all because of me” he said sad and disappointed.

 

Kris patted his back “tomorrow we are not going out anyways so we will hang out with her okay” he said trying to sound happy “now let's all go to bed and forget about this okay guys come on” kris said starting to walk up to his room being followed by his brothers.

 

They all went to their rooms non of them getting a sleep at all.