Chapter 3

My New ''Normal'' Family

When you got to the airport you and your mom and Mr.Wu went through the back were the plans wore. Apparently Mr. Wu had an private plane ready for us with our stuff as well in it. I got and 3 ladies on the left and right greet me all saying “Welcome on board Ma'am”.

 

I thank them with a smile and my mom and Mr. Wu did too. I sat down by the window while they sat at the very front. The engine started and we wore in the air in no time the pilot came on and said that it would take us 2 days to get their. He was probably flying the plane at a really fast speed so that’s why he said that.

 

Throughout the whole time i just read a few books watched some movies and ate some really good food but what i did the most was sleep and i did a lot throughout the whole plane trip. The next day i woke up just at time as we were getting a little bit close to The South Korean Airport. The plane shaked a little i put my belt on tight and hold my necklaces tight as the plane shaked. The 6 ladies that wore on the plane wore holding everything in places like if they knew nothing would happen.

 

The plane kept shaking for like an hour “Ladies and gentlemen i am sorry for what just happen the air was a little off so don’t get scared it was just a fight with the wind we will be landing in the airport at about 1:00 in the morning” the pilot said.

 

I looked outside and smiled at all the clouds, i layed back tired still and rub my eyes a bit and close them to take a quick 1 hour nap. I did feel someone cover me up and kiss my head i open an eye and saw it was Mr. Wu. I hold my necklaces tight and close my eyes.

 

We finally land at the airport and there was a moving truck and a limousine waiting for us. The moving truck was packed quick and the person driving the limousine walked out the car to open the door for us. My mom got in first i wasn’t so sure about it but Mr. Wu pat my head and move his head so i could go in. I walked in slowly and sat down then Mr. Wu sat down next to me and smiled. I smiled back but didn’t look at him when i did so i just looked outside the window as we started moving.

Throughout the whole ride i looked at the woods and grass while my mom slept and Mr. Wu looked at his phone. We wore an hour more away from the house as we started getting a little into the country i saw a lot of small shops houses and farms but one places caught my eye but we went by it to fast i could read it.

“Sir we are here” the guy driving said as he push a button to open the gates and drove into the woods a little until we got to a big huge house that had such pretty color and light.

xHbELZAQqaJDKEFjGR_3p_TfrD9k-FzR-dh6VQEX

“Welcome to your new home” Mr. Wu said helping us out the car.

 

“Oh my what a lovely home” my mom said as she took his hand.

 

I looked around and then hear a truck beep and see it was the moving truck “make way for the truck” the guy yelled.

 

I backed up and move throws the house a little as they parked and started taking some stuff inside i go up to the truck without them seeing and take out my stuff and put it down beside me. I then sit on a box and watched them take out the 2 last box.

 

“Thank you a lot see you another day bye guys” Mr. Wu said and smiled and turn around to look at us “so what do you think” he asked me and my mom.

 

I look around the house “it's big” i say not really surprised.

 

“I love it sweetie” mom said and smiled at Mr. Wu.

 

“Well i am glad you like it” he smiled “Daka why don’t you go and check your room i am pretty sure you will like what the boys did”.

 

“What do you mean by boys? Do you have people that help you clean or something?” i asked not sure of what he meant by boys.

 

“No Daka i have boy’s a bit older than you and when i told them they wore having a little sister they started fixing a room up for you. They do really hope you like it” he said looking at me as i walked up slowly to the second floor.

 

“Well where are they?” my mom asked.

 

“Oh they are probably out with their girlfriends so we will see them 3:30 for lunch” he answer.

‘Great not just only i move in with a guy that wants to marry my mother but now i discover i will be leaving with brothers now i wonder how many are there anyways’ i think to myself as i get to a door that had my name on it i open it slowly and walked into a red and blue room that had a small tv and desk and a shelf next to the bed and a balcony that when you open it had the view to the woods.

qodEjw3uY2jcupcS9rgVUaQkWkqMaqbPiyYvTWjc

I walk in and put some boxes in the corner. I walk to the balcony door and open both of them letting some wind blow in from the outside. I hold the necklaces tight and walk out into the balcony and look around and see it was all mostly woods in the backyard. I take a deep breath and hear a knock on the door.

 

“Come in” i yell and hear the door open and footsteps walking to me.

 

“Daka are you okay?” it was Mr. Wu and he asked me like if something was wrong with me.

 

“Nothing wrong everything is fine” i answered not looking at him.

 

“Look i know i should have told you and i know you're probably not happy about being here but places try to open your heart a little more so that me and my sons can fit in their “ he said and patted my shoulder.

 

I looked down and he left leaving me alone in my room. I look over my shoulder and saw him leave i then walked back inside my room and close the balcony doors and sat down on my bed and unpacked some cloth and went to take a shower. Meanwhile down stairs outside the house 2 normal trucks wore driving in each car had 6 boys in it and they all got out closing the doors when the last person got out. They all walked in the house and saw some boxes they all looked at each other knowing that their new mom and sister had arrive. Mr. Wu and my mom went to greet them and hug them, the boys hugged them back.

 

A small boy that look like a baby deer asked “Where is Daka?”.

 

“She is probably getting her stuff in places and also getting ready for lunch” my mom answered him and smile.

The boys smiled back at her and went up stairs to get change. As you got out the shower you hear footsteps in the hallway and doors opening and closing you ignore it and started changing into a blue and grey button up t-shirt some rip skinny jeans and black shoes with a blue bracelet and mustache ring.

ptVwykDsZo0vxv_vlkOx30HUMefHqufkPv-FjZ2X

As i finished putting the cloth on i grab my hairbrush and brush my hair then layed down and waited until i hear water running in the other rooms.

 

“They are probably taking a bath” i say to myself and get up and close the door walking down stairs to the kitchen. As i get there i see my mom and Mr. Wu cooking.

 

Meanwhile upstairs “come on guys hurry up we need to be down there before 3:30” a tall blonde boy yell at the rest as they hurry and got dress and dried their hair.

 

It was already 3:26 i was helping to put all the plates and cups on the table it was weird because i counted mine my mom’s and Mr. Wu plate and then i counted 12 extra which was weird because they wore to many plates but i didn’t ask anything and then wait for it to be 3:30. It was 3:28 i was waiting for it to be 3:30 still i then hear some footsteps walking down the stairs i didn’t turn around to see and the footstep started walking my way.

 

I just keep looking down until he said “Hi you must be Daka” he said.

 

I then turn and answer back “ya i am and you are?” i ask looking at him.

 

He had dirty blonde hair and a little of rosey cheeks. I then look back at him waiting for his answer.

 

“Um hello” i waved my hand in front of him.

 

He then blinked and said “i … am...sorry what did you say?”.

 

I looked at him and was about to repeat what i was gonna say but then i hear a lot of footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked down and picked up all my hair in a hat that made me look like a boy.

0JlbtW8PGxM5O5yiq1fN-E0HvSp7kpEDDVv5Dh5f

Kris pov

 

I was the first one to change and finished getting ready and i was bored when i saw it was 3:28 i decide to walk down stairs before the boys others as i walked down i saw a little girl with black short hair sitting on a stool in the kitchen i walked over and stand next to her.

 

I smile and said “Hi you must be Daka” i say and she turn around and faced me the first thing i saw was her eyes as brown as the tree of life and then her lips as red as a poison apple.

 

She did answer back but i didn’t hear what she had said then she waved her hand infront of me.

 

“I... am...sorry what did you say” i asked her aging as i hear a big group of people coming down the steps.

 

Daka aka You pov

 

I look back at the guy that i was talking to before and he looked away to faces the 11 more boys that wore walking to us. My eyes widen in shock and look around.

 

‘What the world is this!!!’ i thought to myself and hear my mom yell “kids you can take a seat now me and your father will be down stairs in a minute.

 

Since they wore taller than me so they couldn’t really see me then the boy i was just talking to turn to faces me aging and asked “ are you coming?”.

 

I node as a yes and walked with him and sat down by him while the rest sat in whichever seat they could sit in.

 

Kris pov ((red is chinese and blue is korean))

 

I looked at her wearing the hat and didn’t know why she would cover her amazing hair i then looked at the rest that look at her.

 

Luhan then said “Kris is that Daka”.

 

I looked at him and said “LUHAN really don’t forget some of us don’t know much chinese” i said mad at him “and yes she is Daka”.

 

Why is she where the hat” Sehun and Lay and Luhan had asked all together.

 

I answer mad “I don’t know”.

 

Daka aka You pov ((blue is korean))

 

I rolled my eyes at them and spoke up “You guys should know by now i can understand you and i am wearing the hat because my hair is in my way” i say and look down after i said that “so if you could please speak english because either way i will understand you still”.

 

I look up and they wore all looking down embarrassed. My mom and Mr. Wu then came out their room and walked to the table and sat down.

 

“Well kids you can start eating” Mr. Wu said.

 

I got a little bit of rice and a little bit of spaghetti and when i was gonna grab the chicken plate the guy called Luhan touch my hand at the same time i was grabbing the plate he let go quickly and i took the plate and put 3 pieces of chicken on my plate. I then started eating when i had picked out the food.

 

“Daka take off the hat” my mom said eating a piece of chicken.

 

“But mom” i say not wanting to.

 

“Daka pleas” she say looking at me.

 

I took it off “thank you darling” she smiled and kept eating.

 

I did to and felt a lot of eyes looking at me but ignore it. We all finally finished eating.

 

“Daka why don’t you go with the boys to the living room and talk for a while after that you guys can go and do whatever you want to do” Mr. Wu said.

 

The boys got up and walked to the living room i looked at my mom who nod her head so i could go with them. I got up and walked with them. I sat down and looked at them waiting for one of them to talk first.

 

“Well i guess i will go first scenes i saw her first” the boy with dirty blonde hair said “my name is kris and this is Luhan, Lay, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O., Kai, Sehun, Xiumin, Chen, and last Tao”.

 

“Well it's nice to meet you all My name is Daka and i hope we can try to get along” i say looking at each one of them.

 

They all nod their heads as they agree. I then get up and go to the door and walk out and walk to the backyard then sit down by a small river and cross my legs and close my eyes.