Chapter 13

My New ''Normal'' Family

(Blue Korean and Red Chinese)

 

When the boys got home Suho went to grab a extra key to my room and dragged me out by force i screamed and kick around knowing my mom and Mr.Wu wore not home until tomorrow morning. I kept screaming and he finally sat me down i tried running but Kris hold me tight.

 

“Why just tell me why you had to do that you know how bad it was for us to explain to the principle in a way it didn’t sound like you need to be kicked out of school” Suho said yelling.

 

You looked down not looking at him.

 

He grab your face and said “Look at me when i am talking to you!!!” you looked at him as you were about to cry “Why did you do it?”.

 

“Why!” he yelled “I did because i was defending myself from your dumb girlfriend” i yelled back.

 

“There was no need for being so mean!” D.O. yelled from behind Suho “she deserved it you guys wore doing nothing to help me” you yelled back at D.O.

 

“We could have handle it later don’t you understand Daka” Kai yelled “Why didn’t you handle it then you could have done so while you were laughing” You yelled back aging and got Kris off you.

 

“Because we couldn’t do it in front of the whole school we would have look bad!!” Kris yelled “BUT WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT ME OR YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S!!!” I yelled loudly “Are they that important you can’t help your own sister” You yelled one last time.

 

“YES THEY ARE THAT IMPORTANT BECAUSE WE KNOW THEM MUCH MORE BETTER THAN YOU AND WE BARELY EVEN KNOW YOU AND YOU'RE TECHNICALLY NOT OUR SISTER YET!!!!!!” Kai yelled really loudly.

You look at him and the rest who agree with what he had said. Feeling so heartbroken you started to cry and ran up the stairs making the boy’s realized that your mom and their dad had gotten home early and had seen and hear everything. In the silence a door was heard shuting loudly knowing it was you.

 

“Dad it’s not….” Their dad put a hand up to hush Suho.

 

Your mom took the bags and walked to their room without looking at the boys while Mr.Wu ran up to check on you. The boys walked to their rooms after a while Mr.Wu went with my mom to the kitchen.

 

“She didn’t open the door at all” he said to Daka’s mom.

 

“I know she is like that ever since her dad die it's the only thing she knows what to do to get her problems out” Daka’s mom answer “you can call the boys tell them food is done don’t get Daka it's better if we don’t mess with her for this week”

 

Mr.Wu called the boys and they went running down and sat down in the table only seeing 12 plates on the table. Watching also as Daka’s mom put food on their plates and her walking into the living room with her plate. Mr.Wu looked at them and walk behind Daka’s mom to the living room. Footsteps wore hear as everyone turned to see Daka in sunglasses and a hood with Jaq her pet as they walked outside which was still not dark yet.

 

Mr.Wu and your mom turn away and ate their food the boys ate slowly thinking you would go back to eat with them. You never really return inside the house at all. Not even in the morning to go to school were you there in the house but your school stuff was gone and so was Jaq. At lunch the boys looked for you once a while. When gym class finally came the boys saw you being hugged by Minhyuk they wore about to walk over when 2ne1 stop them.

 

“Now where do you think your going right side boys” Dara said crossing her arms as the boys stopped walking and looked at them.

 

“We are going to talk to Monsta X nothing big really” Suho said.

 

“Well to bad so sad you can’t” Park Bom said snapping a little at them as she check her nails.

 

“Why not” Kai asked looking at them.

 

“The you made the rule that said right stay on their side and the left side stay on their side” CL answer.

 

“Can you just tell them we want to talk” Kris said.

 

“Sure we can do that” CL said as she and the girl walked over to Monsta X.

 

Minhyuk gave you to Hyungwon while him and the rest walked over to Exo.

 

“What do you want” Minhyuk asked trying not to be mean “don't you see we are busy” he said crossing his arms.

 

“Being with our sister is not being busy” Kai growled.

 

“Since when is she your sister don’t you remember the words you are not our sister” I.M said looking at Kai and smirking “come on Kai let it out now and you will see what will happen” I.M smirked and looked at Kai still.

 

Kai was backed away by Kris. The gym teacher walked in and call all the girls and tolled all the boys to go sit down. The girls had to play a game of dodgeball and who ever won made a punishment for the losers. Of cores it was left vs right side.

 

Left side was me, 2ne1 and 7 other girls and right side was Cosmic girls aka my brothers girlfriends. The game started when the teacher blew a whistle 6 of the girls wore already out from the right side and for us it was already down to 5 how is it possible don’t ask. The game took a while when it was finally down to me and 4 girls from the right side. I grab one ball that was on my side and looked around and threw it knowing out 3 and only one was left. The problem was it was Luda.

 

Luda was the girl you had push on to the floor and worst part was she had knock out mostly everyone in my side. She looked at me and grinned and threw a ball. I duck it and grab it and threw it back hoping it would hit her but she duck it.

 

The gym teacher stopped us “okay time out girls quick change of rules if you check the person 3 times then they are out”.

 

“Okay can we start the game now” Luda said.

 

“Well i have to check if Daka is…” before the teacher finished i yelled “ya i am fine with it” everyone looked at me.

 

The teacher node and backed away and the game started aging. As i was about to get a ball Luda hit me and the teacher yell “two more to go for Daka”.

 

I looked at Luda her faces fill with joy and revenge i could feel all her energy all the way to me. I grabbed the ball and threw it at her and threw one more right after she got hit with the first one. She threw a ball back at me so we would be evan.

 

“One more for both of you Luda you throw first” the teacher said as she gave Luda a ball.

 

Luda threw the ball and i caught it because catching the ball didn’t count and i spend and threw it back at her and it hit her back making her fall. The teacher blew the whistle to tell the game was over. Everyone on the left side stood up and clapped. While the right side stood up and looked in shocked as they all went to check on Luda and take her to sit down you looked over at your brothers and D.O looked back at you and smiled a bit. You smile a little and looked away.

 

School was over and you wore walking out to the gate and Bona grab you and put you against the wall.

Warning Bad words coming up.