Chapter 18

My New ''Normal'' Family

(Red Chinese and Blue Korean)

 

“This can't be...How is it possible you all got sick except for Lay, Baekhyun, Daka, Suho, and Kris “ Mr.Wu said.

Fact Lay has healing powers so getting sick or hurt can't really affect him.

“They did go outside a few times and let in cold air when we wore waiting for Daka to come back” Kris said as he and Suho stand next to you, Baekhyun, and Lay on the stairs.

 

“And also they slept without blankets” Daka said as Suho pick her up and walked up some steps since she was to close to Luhan who didn't want to be away from her.

 

“Well looks like you boys will be staying home for a few days” Mr.Wu said.

 

“Or weeks” my mom said checking their temperature.

 

“What about us five who didn't get sick” You asked from the top of the stairs brushing your teeth.

 

“You will be going to school of cores” Mr.Wu said smiling at you.

 

You looked at him in shock “on second thought getting sick isn't such a bad idea” you said as you tried getting down the steps.

 

“No no no no no” everyone said and Baekhyun and Lay even pick you up and took you to your room.

 

“You 2 go get ready and tell the other 3 to get ready as well” My mom said as she put a glove on to feel Chanyeol forehead as he sneezed and everyone duck as a flame was throw when Chanyeol cover his month.

 

“Sorry” Chanyeol said as everyone looked at him.

 

Meanwhile upstairs Baekhyun was doing my hair when he was done it looked like this.

35BMBveapreSeSfkQK2NM5g2b6iRoFGv3n1XC4WutaxH3s9AmCNEn1foXihf63qWPCrA-mHisYOBqh6OS5BaiLPz9h4cRYsJLdXEUcjsieqG4mn7fFkxM9PLI6tp-QldperuWBse

“Ok now that that's done go change and then call me so i can help you put your shoes on” Lay said as he smile helping you get up from your chair.

 

“Thank you Lay but i am a big girl now i can put them on myself” you say as you  patted Baekhyun's head as a thank you for my hair.

 

“No no no i will do it whether you like it or not” Lay said meaning it and walked out smiling with happy overdose Baekhyun.

 

You finally gave up and waited till they got out, you then closed the door and went and put your school uniform on,

PEj_K_t7FlEO0K2OGzmuDnyJ7uC5uqKupel7uuDr5-tvb-slZVTOXdhcs-7MnIG2uOBXfYorQiDmLg-EH5o-g4FVi7_hHTXNlZgbWGoNUXsLh1SaH__9X_dHqm-Lb8Xp2Pakz

Then sat down and made sure you had everything in your bag,

1php6GIBUOPf0BjTvUk8aLWDa927DZzfoYTokZv03qbZspML0a-COAP_P1FSAjTrDeP5_xFP-9lZhPgfelq6sXi2htUNC1N6tbQzKKDIQDbnFh6xJzCVq49LPgRK-rt9GvhgYR8V

Then sitting down with your shoes next to you and waited for Lay. You even texted him and waited. Then looking at the time you notice you would be late for school and thought Lay forgot, so you quickly put your shoes on.

KtpIn26LVUTBvyUMD2ckMe6PIfgiS71smjitBkmXPAoCQEWFq0qx2u0EzuZhtfWhfljlVWOOSaewvaikGeAcolLFhj7E536WAAkV4omdxiX80cf05tJ6t060qVGmv_bn8lYiksh1

You ran down stairs but then stopped and saw that your brothers girlfriends wore their and quickly walk back up stairs and text Minhyuk to pick you up to get to school faster. He then texted back saying he was already outside. You smile and thought “maybe having vampire friends won’t be so bad after all” and quickly remember I.M’s hoodie and quickly went to grab his hoodie putting it on as you walked down stairs passing your brothers and their girlfriends as they all looked at you. You ignored them and went to say bye to your mom and Mr.Wu as you quickly walked out and saw Minhyuk and ran to him as he waited for you with open arms. You jumped on him and he hugged you tight and put you down as you two started walking and the rest of Minhyuk’s brothers ran after you two.

 

You guys finally got to school.

Bl_w2AEBaP0QMigMte2GCHIJShrNeku4TQEx15f9es9ieyJgM9o6fRDrKNacs3-rNN16Figpo8QaRysRj8iPqeVui6BWP8gl8qLxt1-toQ1RYLNaN13zVE8Of1JOLtVjnLutTFcG

You laughed as you and Minhyuk wore the first once their and turn to see how tired his brothers wore after running after you two. Your brothers wore still not there to open the school doors for all the students so everyone had to wait for them to get their. The right side kids stand and sat on the floor talking in low voices while the left side kids played basketball and talked really loudly.

 

Minhyuk and his brothers played a game while you and 2ne1 talked. You looked over and saw Minhyuk smiling at you and you smiled back. CL looked at you two and said something to make you blush and cover your faces as the girls started to laugh at you. Everyone then turn around when they hear kids from the right side screaming.

 

“They're here they are finally here” random kid.

 

You and the girls turn around, Minhyuk and his brothers stop the game as they saw 4 boys and 12 girls walking in. Everyone from the right side stood up happy walking behind them. The left side kids didn’t really care and countie talking and playing games. You looked back and looked at Lay who then looked at you and stop smiling then Dayoung touched his arm and he looked at her and smiled again. You looked back at the girls and looked down.

 

Suho pov

 

Me, Kris, and Baekhyun wore done changing into our school uniforms, just waiting for Lay when we then hear a knock on the door. Kris went to open the door as we saw our girlfriends, Kris let them in and all of them went to check on their own boyfriends. Soobin walked over and put her arms around me as i kissed her cheek and smiled at her while in my head i was just wanting to cry like a baby. We all then saw Dayoung walk up stairs to Lay’s room. After a while they both came walking down they then stood together as we watch the girls say bye to their boys. We then heard footsteps from upstairs, looking up we saw Daka wearing I.M’s hoodie we were happy to see her without being mad or sad at us but we were really not happy to see her with that hoodie. She passed by us only saying bye to dad and Ms.Rin, I thought she would say bye to us but she didn’t, she went outside running to Minhyuk, we wore super duper not happy at all. As they walked away we saw the rest of his brothers running after them, we were all sad of course we didn’t show it in front of the girls.

 

“Are we gonna go soon” kris asked annoyed looking at the time “we will be late and everyone is maybe their by now”.

 

Seola rubbed Kris back to calm him down “calm down love just let the girls say bye and then we can go” she said trying to calm him down but in his faces he was really mad for another reason.

 

The girls finished saying bye to the boys. Quickly we all got in the vans and drove of to the school. As we drove up we saw every student was already there waiting for us, we got out with the girls walking beside us as we started walking up to the front doors and then everyone from the right side started walking behind us as i got the keys out and put them in the keyhole.

 

As i turn the doorknob i said really loudly “Ok everyone to class” as i finally got the doors the open.

 

As everyone from the right side walked in i looked at Kris who was looking at Daka and Minhyuk and then ran over when the worst nightmare for us was about to happen.

 

Kris pov

 

Me, Suho, and Baekhyun wore done changing into our school uniforms, just waiting for Lay when we then hear a knock on the door. I went to open the door as we saw our girlfriends. I let all of them in and they all went to check on their own boyfriends. Seola walked over to me as i just kissed her head with my arms cross as she put her head on my shoulders. We all then looked at Dayoung and saw her walk up stairs to Lay’s room. After a while they both came walking down and stood together as we watch the girls say bye to their boys. Hearing footsteps from upstairs, we looked and saw Daka wearing I.M’s hoodie we were happy to see her but we were really not happy to see her with that hoodie. I looked away a fast before i started yelling and ripping the hoodie. She then passed by us only saying bye to dad and Ms.Rin, thinking she would say bye to us but didn’t she ran outside to Minhyuk, we were really sad but i was mostly really mad. We then saw them walk away as we also saw the rest of Minhyuk’s brothers running after them, i was really mad but after all i didn’t show it in front of my girl

 

Annoyed i then almosted yell asking “Are we gonna go soon” I looked at the time “we will be late and everyone is maybe their by now”.

 

Seola then rubbed my back to calm me down “calm down love just let the girls say bye and then we can go” she said trying to calm me down but i was just really mad and mostly was because of her after sending me the video.

 

After a while the girls finished saying bye to the boys, we quickly got in the vans and drove of to school. As we got there we saw every student was already there waiting for us, we got out hearing the right side yelling that we had arrived. We then started walking and the girls walked beside us as we started walking up to the front doors and then everyone from the right side started walking behind us as Suho got the keys out and put them in the keyhole.

 

As everyone walked in i looked over at Daka and Minhyuk and watched them for a while and then ran over when the worst nightmare for us was about to happen.

 

Baekhyun Pov

 

Ounce me and Lay had gotten out of Daka’s room i came back to earth shaking my head couple of times as i got ready for school I walked down stairs and saw Kris, and Suho wore done already waiting for me and Lay. As i got down the steps and sat on the couch we hear knocking on the door. Kris went to open the door as we saw our girlfriends, Kris let them in as they went to check on their own boyfriends. Eunseo walked over and sat on top of me as i kissed her head and she smiled at me while i just looked at the rest. We all then looked at Dayoung as she walk up stairs to Lay’s room. After a while they both came walking down stand together as the girls say bye to their boys. As they said bye, we heard footsteps from upstairs, looking up to see Daka wearing I.M’s hoodie I was happy to see her without being mad or sad but at the same time i was really sad. Seeing her wear I.M’s hoodie made me really sad mostly because i couldn't smell my scent on her. She passed by us only saying bye to dad and Ms.Rin, I thought she would say bye but she didn’t, she then went outside running to Minhyuk,i was really sad and hurt just seeing her run to his arms. As they walked away we saw the rest of his brothers running after them, I wanted to hurt them so badly but i couldn’t show it in front of the girls.

 

“Are we gonna go soon” kris asked annoyed looking at the time “we will be late and everyone is maybe their by now”.

 

As he yelled out i react and looked at him seeing Seola walk over and rub Kris back to calm him down.

 

“calm down love just let the girls say bye and then we can go” Seola said trying to calm him down but in his faces he was really mad for something.

 

The girls finished saying bye to the boys. Quickly we all got in the vans and drove of to school. As we drove up we saw every student was already there waiting for us, we got out with the girls walking beside us as we started walking up to the front doors and then everyone from the right side started walking behind as Suho got the keys out and put them in the keyhole.

 

He turn the doorknob as he yelled “Ok everyone to class” as he open the doors.


As everyone from the right side walked in i looked at Daka and Minhyuk and then ran after Kris as he ran towards them when the worst nightmare for us was about to happen.