Chapter 6

My New ''Normal'' Family

((red is chinese and blue is korean))

 

Kris was the first one to wake up he forgot that the video was on and it was at the image were Daka and her father wore with a group of big showy dog figures. He got up and went to his room to change. As he walked up stairs he saw Kai and Luhan talking and then saw him walking away from Daka. Kris walked up to his room and close it as he got ready for the day.

 

“Morning boys” my mom said “Morning Mis. Lin” Kai and Luhan said as they saw her carrying planets outside.

 

Then they saw their dad walking out with wood in one arm and a tool box in the other hand. They looked at each other and just walked down the steps to wake Suho, D.O., and Lay up.

 

Kai let look wake them up and walked to Daka “Daka wake up”.

 

Daka woke up flipping him over because she got a nightmare when he touch her “Ohf i should have warned you guys she flips really hard” Xiumin said as he walked over to take Daka to her room.

 

“Aww such a sweet boy” said Daka’s mom “Anyways boys cancel your plans we will be doing something all together as family for the first time” she said as she walked back out.

 

They all looked at each other and then looked at Kai who was getting up still “wow she is strong” he said in pain.

 

Xiumin brought Daka into her room and he put her down on the bed “come on Daka i will wait for you just get ready we will be outside planting flowers” he said.

 

Daka node and got up and went to brush her hair, then teeth and then use the restroom.

She change her cloth into black leggings, a green long sleeve t-shirt the went to her elbows and that looked like a dress, and brown hiking boots.

O99gY_B7JOqWw4GdBaX6iHJEt440WwMsKHe8zM6F

And Tie my hair up into a high bun.

M2lTzf3bJvDoKtpb5_y4RDl68XxljnrEiy5Dxm66

Daka saw Xiumin and ran to the stairs she seld down the stris pole and did a backflip landing on her feet half her hair cover one eye that glow she went back to normal when Xiumin check on her.

 

“Daka are you okay” he asked worried “N...Yes i am fine” i answered and shaked my head as i walked outside to where everyone else was.

 

“Oh honey look at you so pretty” Daka’s mom said “Yeah whatever you say mom” Daka answered rolling her eyes.

 

Her mom smirked and giggle knowing that made Daka mad. Daka sat down by the lake and meditate.

 

“Daka sweety i don’t mean to bother you but can you go down to the park and get us some drinks” Daka’s mom said.

 

“Anything to get me away from here” Daka said as she got up and her mom gave her a list of the drinks they wanted.

 

Daka grabbed a bag and walked down to the park were Monsta x was they wore sitting by the smoothie truck. Daka ran past them to order her whole family’s drinks. They smell her and went crazy when they smell her amazing vanilla smell.

 

Daka pay the order and went to sit down to wait for her order. Minhyuk got up and sat in front of Daka. She looked up and saw him and smiled.

 

“Hay Minhyuk” Daka said “Hey what are you doing here?” he asked looking at her.

 

“I came to get drinks for my family we are doing a garden” she answered giving him the list of drinks.

 

“Wow thats a lot what about you?” he asked.

 

“I don’t have enough money to buy one for me” Daka sigh.

 

“hmm what’s your favorite drink out of all of these?” he asked.

 

“I guess the banana milkshake” she answer looking down.

 

Minhyuk got up and order her the drink and came back with it.

 

“Here you go Daka” he said and smiled.

 

Daka smiled bright happy “Thank you so much Minhyuk you really didn’t have to but thank you anyways”.

 

“Anything to make you happy” he smiled at her “hey how about me and my brothers help you carry your things to your house?” he asked.

 

“If you are able to do it” she said not wanting them to waste their time.

 

“It’s okay we can help you” he smiled.

 

She smiled back “Are these your brothers” she asked pointing at 6 boys who wore behind him.

 

“Y...ya This is Snownu, Wonho, Kihyun, Hyungwon, Jooheon, and last I.M” Minhyuk said pointing to each of his brothers “Guys this is Daka”.

 

“You mean the new girl and you're right she does look pretty” Wonho said and smiled “By the way i am single”.

 

Daka blush and giggled a little. Hyungwon hit Wonho and Daka laugh more this time.

 

The lady in the truck call Daka. She stood up and grabbed 6 bags. Minhyuk and his brothers helped her. Daka smiled and grab her drink and they all started walking up the hill with Daka to her house.

 

Daka had finish her drink and had a lot of energy in her that she did a high slip and backflip when they got near her house gate’s. Monsta X was happy she was happy Daka open one of the gate’s and Monsta X followed her as they went to were EXO, Mr.Wu and Lin Daka’s mom wore.

 

“Hey everyone i brought your drink’s” Daka said as she put the bags on a small table.

 

“Thank You Daka” Mr.Wu said and looked at Monsta X.

 

Exo looked at Monsta X and growl at them Monsta X smirked.

 

“Hay Daka we have to go see you tomorrow or another day okay” Minhyuk said as he hugged her tight.

 

Daka hugged him back to and so did she with the rest of the Monsta X brothers that hugged her.

 

Exo growl more louder making Daka look at them and making Monsta X smirk. Exo shaked their heads and looked away. Daka waved bye to Monsta X.

 

Daka’s mom walked up to her and looked at her eyes “Go do 25 backflips get the sugar out of you okay” she said and patted her back as Daka ran to do her backflips.

 

“That’s all you're gonna say to her” Mr. Wu said.

 

“What else did you want me to do?” Lin asked him.

 

Mr. Wu didn’t know how to answer and Lin just laughed. Exo watched Daka do her 25 backflips.

 

Night time came and they wore all inside expected Daka.

 

“It’s night time when will Daka be done soon?” Mr.Wu asked Lin.

 

“I don’t know she never got to 110 backflips” Lin answered as she drink her tea and walked into the living room to see the image of Daka and her father with some dogs.

 

“It's a full moon we should really go get her before it's midnight” Xiumin said.

 

“Ya but where is she?” Kai asked looking for her.

 

Exo looked out the window and saw someone laying on the ground. They ran outside and saw it was Daka who had ran out of sugar and was dizzy.

 

“Note to self let's never give her sugar” Luhan said “Agree” Exo said.

 

They carry Daka into the house laying her down in her bed as she fell asleep. Exo left her room but one. Sehun stay behind and looked at her. He never got near her so he looked at her and smile at how close they both wore. He slowly lean in and kissed her head Daka smiled a little and before Sehun left Daka grab his arm and hugged it. Sehun was in shock but scared. First of all she was really strong second it was a freaking full moon and he was scared that if the light of the full moon touch him he would turn into a wolf.

 

Exo and Mr.Wu all ran into the woods. Lay knew something wasn’t right and he stayed behind and went to check on Daka. When he got in he saw Daka was holding Sehun’s arm. He was mad but didn’t have time to become jealous he walked over to Sehun and try to get him free from Daka’s grip.

 

“Dang she is strong” Lay whisper to Sehun.

 

Sehun node scared Daka would wake up and see them. Lay got Daka’s grip lose and they both fell down making a big thump sound as they hit the floor. Daka Move a little and almost woke up but fell back to sleep.

 

“Wow she is a big sleeper” Sehun said and Lay node.

 

They walked out of Daka’s room quickly but quietly.and ran out after the rest.

 

Thunderstruck and Daka woke up and looked out her window. She didn’t see rain or any clouds and she was confused of what had happened and went to her desk.

 

Chen pov

 

When i saw Lay and Sehun i was super mad not only because they had stay behind but also because he smell Daka on Sehun. Chen was so so so very mad that lighting shoot from the sky.

 

Sehun and Lay hugged each other scared as the rest hold Chen back.

 

Your’s aka Daka pov

 

Daka looked at her calender and saw a note on it saying tomorrow we would have to got check out the school together.

 

“Looks like school time is almost near” I said to myself and layed down on the bed tired.

I look at the ceiling and fell asleep.

Daka woke up aging and saw it was 11:00 AM. She got up and went to take a nice cold bath.

 

Exo wore walking back in their wolf form and walked into the house changing back into humans. They stretched and went to take a small nap so they all put their alarms at 12:00 AM so that they wouldn’t be late to get their stuff for school.